~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well first off I had no idea I was going anywhere to be honest. With a few problems ( common anywhere I might add ) I am content where I am at presently.

Secondly I have never been asked to go into Enrage, and I do not ask to go places, I normally am the one being asked Mono, so sorry to disappoint.

Tal
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i was just casting smiles and having fun b:surrender
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My wizard has been in Genesis since he was Lv: 22. He is Lv: 88 now and I have no plans on having him leave there at this time. Where did me doing fake bids come from? Genesis has not bid in ages.

"Been with same friends for 16 months starting Legion-TE-Triad-Caesar, and I been in leadership of them all. About 20-80 of us via mergers or creation of new guilds were always together....Never bandwagon, and opportunist like many that jump ship to the strongest guild on the server when they start losing" - Monoftalmus

Those two points were not far from each other and completely contradict.

I never once left a faction because they were losing at TW. My wizard has been in Genesis since about the time the server opened to now. This character was in Elysium long after they lost all their land in the 2nd rise of Elysium after the majority went to Radiance. This character also did not leave Tao because of losing TW. They were doing fine in TW at that point and there were many other things in that faction I had a problem with.

You were right my prediction was incorrect for that battle. About 20 minutes off. While your prediction was closer to 90 minutes off and or wrong victor. Enrage's reason for separating Tao and Radiance was so Radiance and Tao could only bid on Enrage. You can ask any officer or squad leader in Enrage for confirmation on that. Caesar conspired talking to Marin of Enrage and Rawthorne of Radiance at the time to all attack Tao. You can ask either of them or any Tao officer of that time to repeat the story.

"Rad puts up with fair and good players, not liars. You probably wouldn't make it here, nor would you make it in any other decent faction with moral standards, than the one you are in at this time." - Monoftalmus

Not only My-Stick but many others in Enrage/Caesar/TheEmpire/Tao have been in Radiance at some point. Much older versions and more recent versions. I have no idea why you think Radiance has any better moral standards than any other faction. I know there are people in Radiance with excessive World Chat use, use curse words, Pk people much weaker than them, cause drama in the faction and many other things you may consider immoral.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Let me speak for my own faction please. Yes Rad did much better than the previous nights fight. Yes Rad did take a left path, a b gate, and both right gate towers. Yes Rad was on enrage hq a few times. Yes Enrage did make quick work of b path and gate then left gate and right hq tower over next 40mins. Yes Rad did push them back for 1hr and a few minutes. Yes Enrage is still the most powerful faction on HT and Radiance respects that. Yes Radiance and enrage had a hell of a fun hour there. Yes I'm sure we will have much more fun in the future. Enough said.
    edited June 2010
    All above looks accurate to me. Hopefully this should squash the rumors.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You know what's sad Monof. I say a lot of perverted ****, I have done my share of guild hopping, and yet I still have soooo much more credibility than you. Hell, I'm sure the people from Tao who dislike me probably find you more annoying.

The_Wall is a dedicated and loyal player and you're actually trying to flame him? As Mystic-Night said, you really are a dumbass...
    Whatever, I do what I want
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Agreed with urban and wall's post that came just after. More play more war in future, this a game.

xH - not worth it.

have fun all b:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    All above looks accurate to me. Hopefully this should squash the rumors.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

I wouldn't bet on it.

That time when Tao showed up to the Belial fight and left on the stroke of 5 minutes - I wrote an in-depth post about EXACTLY what happened, and people still had rumours

-shrug-

Why do you think Tao don't reply much on these forums. It's nothing to do with them "not being allowed", it's the fact that a lot of people are ignorant, just like to flame, or there really isn't anything worth us to reply to.

And yeah, Wall-e is loyal... he was in Elysium for almost forever, he was in Tao for almost forever, and he's been in Enrage..... you get the idea...
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Why do you think Tao don't reply much on these forums. It's nothing to do with them "not being allowed", it's the fact that a lot of people are ignorant, just like to flame, or there really isn't anything worth us to reply to.

im sorry fliiick but you cant cover Tao's **** up that much, a lot of the Tao that used the HT section were flamers too and ignorant.

so don't say it like your something high and mighty in Tao because your not
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You know what's sad Monof. I say a lot of perverted ****, I have done my share of guild hopping, and yet I still have soooo much more credibility than you. Hell, I'm sure the people from Tao who dislike me probably find you more annoying.

b:shockedAnd she never stops...b:chuckle
    Agreed with urban and wall's post that came just after. More play more war in future, this a game.

xH - not worth it.

have fun all b:bye

When someone says the truth, it's either ignored or not worth it :p
    "My sayings are the law and the others are wrong anyway" b:victory
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    im sorry fliiick but you cant cover Tao's **** up that much, a lot of the Tao that used the HT section were flamers too and ignorant.

Lol what he's implying is who's left from Tao that's a forum troll? Me, Fliick, and the occasional posts by Aneurysmal, Garrand, Taleon, and LoR is all that comes to my mind atm (sorry if I'm missing anyone). Many of the old "flamers" have moved on, become a mod, been banned, etc. from what I can tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Lol what he's implying is who's left from Tao that's a forum troll? Me, Fliick, and the occasional posts by Aneurysmal, Garrand, Taleon, and LoR is all that comes to my mind atm (sorry if I'm missing anyone). Many of the old "flamers" have moved on, become a mod, been banned, etc. from what I can tell.

WTF Santa? Oh my god you're even stupider than I thought you were. That's it, come on this forum to insult me, we all know you have nothing better to do.

I said that all these posts about, "Oh QQ Tao doesn't post here" "QQ it's boring without Tao on these forums", is because there's no point us posting. People just flame us or ignore us, people love to bash on Tao.

So I never said I was high and mighty, so how about you go back to your sad life and stop getting off on trying to be a fail troll.

b:kiss
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That's weird....
    Normally, drama makes my fun, but this thread isnt even funny to read....

Oh xHonestyx : Strategy > No strategy...even if you have Tsungfai ^^ b:kiss
    edited June 2010
    WTF Santa? Oh my god you're even stupider than I thought you were. That's it, come on this forum to insult me, we all know you have nothing better to do.

I said that all these posts about, "Oh QQ Tao doesn't post here" "QQ it's boring without Tao on these forums", is because there's no point us posting. People just flame us or ignore us, people love to bash on Tao.

So I never said I was high and mighty, so how about you go back to your sad life and stop getting off on trying to be a fail troll.

b:kiss

allow me to analyze your post

"Why do you think Tao don't reply much on these forums. It's nothing to do with them "not being allowed", it's the fact that a lot of people are ignorant, just like to flame, or there really isn't anything worth us to reply to."

~Why do you think Tao don't reply much on these forums. It's nothing to do with them "not being allowed"

This is you trying to prove us wrong when we said that there were rules in Tao preventing the members from flaming on these forums otherwise you got kicked

~it's the fact that a lot of people are ignorant, just like to flame

this is you insulting the forum users

~or there really isn't anything worth us to reply to.

this is you saying Tao are too good for any of us on this forum because were just not worth your time or effort

thus i conclude my post, you basically saying Tao are God-like, which you sir are up most not. if you cant get it right in you 1st post attempt to say what you mean then don't bother posting atall
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Rad puts up with fair and good players, not liars. You probably wouldn't make it here, nor would you make it in any other decent faction with moral standards, than the one you are in at this time. With all do respect to many of my friends in Enrage I truly adore.

Oh.. should now I get some of my friends to post spam quote you 2 in gank or will the thread be closed soon before this ends? I dont think you 2 are worth ppls time honestly.

Seriously do I need to refer you to the Rules of Conduct again? As much as I get a kick out of some stupid stuff you say, you've already made an ignorant post about how you'd bring in "friends" (imaginary or alts of yours I bet) to "spam" the forums. That's against forum rules and you're outright stating that you'd do it too. b:sweat
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    A very good find sacred.
    But his leader came into this thread and now he's too scared to post because urban might smack him.b:sweat
  • XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh xHonestyx : Strategy > No strategy...even if you have Tsungfai ^^ b:kiss

BLASEPHEMY!!! Fine, even without Tsungfai, we still got Ty. Weeeeeeeeee
    Whatever, I do what I want
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    A very good find sacred.
    But his leader came into this thread and now he's too scared to post because urban might smack him.b:sweat

I did like the first part of that quote though...
    Rad puts up with fair and good players, not liars. You probably wouldn't make it here, nor would you make it in any other decent faction with moral standards, than the one you are in at this time. With all do respect to many of my friends in Enrage I truly adore.

I can say right now that Mystic and I were both in Radiance way before you were since the earlier days when Radiance's putting up with "fair and good players" was actually TRUE. Let's go down memory lane, do you remember when Charity and Cherish and Blessing was the leader/officers? Yes, back in those days Radiance members needed a high level of maturity. But since they had quit the game and passed on leadership, Radiance was never the same again.

So for you saying that Mystic would never make it into Radiance, FYI, I think you forgot but Mystic WAS in Radiance at one point and was ALSO an officer there.

I'm just sayin'. I point things out for the way it is.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    U guys should know only time Tao comes on the forums is to stroke what is left of their very very small ego
    edited June 2010
    b:surrender Are you implying that the others have a big ego/e-peen then? b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:surrender Are you implying that the others have a big ego/e-peen then? b:chuckle

Idk but ill stroke ur ego anytime b:dirty
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Loyalty... what is loyalty? You can be in a faction for 6 years, but if you're doing things to harm that faction, are you loyal?

Okay, so, Tao coming onto the forums to stroke the small ego they have left is somehow worse and or better than Enrage's Ego stroking, or any other faction who lasts more than 5 minutes against them? Come on, lets not be silly.

Leave Fliiick alone, he's right, It got stupid to troll here. Even Sgt just started posting videos as a response. The witty comebacks seem to be missing. Maybe because the people with wit are gone, haven't you heard the comment about going into a battle unarmed?

To the rest of you... blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, have fun on the server, and don't let arrogant *******s get you down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Been with same friends for 16 months starting Legion-TE-Triad-Caesar, and I been in leadership of them all.

Anyone else see the irony in this?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited June 2010
    Anyone else see the irony in this?

TE is doing better now tho b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2010

So for you saying that Mystic would never make it into Radiance, FYI, I think you forgot but Mystic WAS in Radiance at one point and was ALSO an officer there.

But I was the best executor Radiance ever had, or will ever have. IJS.
    edited June 2010
    But I was the best executor Radiance ever had, or will ever have. IJS.

i was better >_>
    edited June 2010
    i was better >_>

Cough ok it's time for your meds again....come boy good boy...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Cough ok it's time for your meds again....come boy good boy...

no daddy noooo.... you cant take me back DX
    edited June 2010

Not only they are but you are too:
    8==================The_Wall=======D

O.O b:chuckle

Not saying it isn't true though.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.