bring back 2x

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yes, yes we do. The problem here is you need to get over your social complex. Just cause you had to grind endless mobs just to make it to 101 doesn't automatically make you a "pro". But if it really make you feel that much better and you opinions should matter more than others, by all means.

Also, didn't you quit the forums/game? Dose this 2x really effect you? Or you just trolling the forums for more attention? If I am wrong, sorry and welcome back.

LOOOOKS AT ME > IS LVL 101 FROM GRINDIN CACTOPODS WITH A STICK CAUSE BACK IN THE DAY WE DIDNT HAVE WEAPONS. LOOK AT ME ATTENTION ATTENTION 101 HERE! AND U ALL NOOBS LOOKATME! ATTENTION NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1PRO HERE GTFO NOOBS!
    What kinda kids do u want?
    a) the kind that go their way to get a part-time job and learn to spend from what they earned

b) the kind that ask for allowance every single time they feel they need it.

its not a matter of being pro or not. Its more the situation of pple given a foot and asking for a mile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yea because the prices for HH mats other than 99 golds aren't low enough already, let's lower them even more.

Last thing we need is another x2 event. People on the game these days rely on x2 drops to get their stuff I see it all the time. Someone hits 90 "I'll just wait until x2 drops to farm my gear" it's pretty bad.

A year ago people on the game never thought we would ever have a x2 drops event, and x2 experience was solely to make up for when after the servers crashed.

yeah like 15 mill is so damn cheap for a gold mat..yeah we need more x2 events to bring the awful tt mat prices dow nlow low low!!!!I love it!!!!And its not bad to wait to farm gear in a x2 event its basicly an ingame sale kinda like buy one get one free...who the hell wants to go in a long **** tt run on regular drops to maybe get a mirage or 1 or 2 mats to no drops at all from a boss?????????I sure the hell dont.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I x12 hyper my blue name alts and x12 all my quests. =D I get double drops on mah DQ so idc about the price nerf. oya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What kinda kids do u want?
    a) the kind that go their way to get a part-time job and learn to spend from what they earned

b) the kind that ask for allowance every single time they feel they need it.

its not a matter of being pro or not. Its more the situation of pple given a foot and asking for a mile.

lmfao! this one took that bait!

but its to late. . . b:surrender
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ehh 2x event killed of any worth to TT and Nirvana.

Achievement died in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2010

LOOOOKS AT ME > IS LVL 101 FROM GRINDIN CACTOPODS WITH A STICK CAUSE BACK IN THE DAY WE DIDNT HAVE WEAPONS. LOOK AT ME ATTENTION ATTENTION 101 HERE! AND U ALL NOOBS LOOKATME! ATTENTION NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1PRO HERE GTFO NOOBS!

That's funny, reminds me of this Monty Python sketch

I leveled this character to 100 long before BH/FF/Hypers. Oracles came out via Spring Packs but I was 90 by then and just spent my time in zhens mostly. Despite that I actually like the leveling pace now, I've made a Psychic and leveled him to 79 in a little under 30 days. Being able to level new characters in a reasonable time frame has kept my interest in this game.
    Of course it also breeds a new generation of noobs, but you'll always have noobs, some people just never develop skills required to play their class properly in a squad.
    I like pie
    edited June 2010
    lmfao! this one took that bait!

but its to late. . . b:surrender
    id rather take bait and give a serious answer than look like a tard trolling the forums just to say "LMFAO HURR HURR HURR YOU TOOK BAIT BAIT". That just doesnt give the best of images for pple like rose and i and many others who post alot here.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Frost isn't easy for what I heard

Herp derp ima talk about stuff I've never done.

Frost is a joke, it's so easy it should be limited to 6x only to generate some small challenge from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Its true tho people have no clue how much harder it was to lvl and farm before >.< Im sure younger generations of 99+ players hate hearing about it to b:chuckle

No attack/defense blessing, no genies, no event gear, no orb sales and 10 star orbs, no interval gear, no lvl 89/ 92 skills besides the ones from fb89, average high lvl today has like a 100-200% boosted survival/dmg index compared with 1 year ago. Lunar took like 6 hours, 3-3 took 3-5 hours.

Was pretty horrible and very boring, im happy we dont have to do "real farming" ever again. It sucked and was hp/mp charm **** and you didnt even have event pots. Same for leveling. Spamming GV and Zhen parties to 100 was pretty expensive.

I do think we need a little break from double drop events tho ;/ Im up for 1 more in a few weeks, but cant have it all the time since it floods market with mats. Really only higher lvls and well geared players that can spam Nirvana/TT99 that makes a bigger profit from x2 events.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That's funny, reminds me of this Monty Python sketch

ROFL!!!

<3 Monty Python b:cuteb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    id rather take bait and give a serious answer than look like a tard trolling the forums just to say "LMFAO HURR HURR HURR YOU TOOK BAIT BAIT". That just doesnt give the best of images for pple like rose and i and many others who post alot here.

-lol
    That is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I remember back when the only type of "double event" we ever had was double XP. And the only time that happened was after the servers crashed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That just doesnt give the best of images for pple like rose and i and many others who post alot here.

Sorry, didnt mean to tarnish your images. Ill leave the forums now, you 2 can go back to playing "we better than everyone else forums game".

Have fun. b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sorry, didnt mean to tarnish your images. Ill leave the forums now, you 2 can go back to playing "we better than everyone else forums game".

As always, it has been a pleasure b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited June 2010

ours wasnt tarnished but tata b:cute
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ah...you guys sounds like my old grandpa..."Back in the day we at war using bow and spear"

True though, PWI spoiling the new generation of player so much now then before =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Ah...you guys sounds like my old grandpa..."Back in the day we at war using bow and spear"

True though, PWI spoiling the new generation of player so much now then before =/
    if your grandpa used bows and spears.. how the hell old are YOU? b:shocked
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ....my country is 3rd world country bk then and even now >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    so we all agree we want 2x BACK! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO
    WELCOME BACK 2X AND PLZ BRING THE ANNI PACKS BACK AS WELL!
  • Ichigo_K - Lost City
    Ichigo_K - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I Honestly wet myself laughing, 95% of all posts raging on how hard exp and items used to be obtained and you reply with this, thanks, you made my day.b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    +Goals Reached+
    First Assasin with nirvana pants~lostcity~
    4.0 & 5.0 Hits per second~
    reached 500 dex+~
    Highest Hp'd interval assasin ~lostcity~
    b:sad until pc passes me b:cry
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yes, bring back the anni packs, I need my Heavenrage gear! <____<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited June 2010
    did u know PW japan had 3x drops and exp?(yes im serious) =P

*listens for greed explosion*
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    did u know PW japan had 3x drops and exp?(yes im serious) =P

*listens for greed explosion*

*cricket cricket*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    *cricket cricket*
    *feeds to MagicHamsta*
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *sets a mouse/hamster trap for Magic*

we dont need any more bleeping anni packs! regardless of name/packaging/etc.

The Fox Has Spoken. So let it be written, so let it NOT be done.

*feeds to MagicHamsta*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *feeds to MagicHamsta*

D:
    well me still nom on it anyway.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Same, ppl ask why I still farm...well: something to do and easy income. I am still making $$ and helping with gear/cultis.

Hell, you can farm HH90 F.Arms without subs >_> and takes maybe what, 15-30min tops?

<3 Love ya!!

Lmao..it's easy for you to say that when you have alot of ppl to count on in doing TTruns. Some ppl dont have that kind of support anymore because they may experience fail squads or most of their friends have real lives to tend to. For a TT run that would take 15-30mins requires an excellent squad, which is a seldom occurrence for me.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    A big NO to bringing 2x back . TT mat prices are still low & they'll keep getting lower & lower if more 2x events come . Getting good high lvl gears IS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD , even getting lvl 100 should be .

3 Bhs per day , oracles , hypers & 2x ? The only thing I don't like about this is that it gives birth to noob players . Most of the new players are affected by this .

I've had friends who were just average 1st time players to PW , steadily learning how to play their class that got messed up by all the easy stuff PW is handing out now . It all start's around 80 ( more or less w/e ) when they get a taste of that 1st hypered FC exp . They start to be obsessed about it , cannot deny a single fc run but must have hypers for ever single one . Being average players they can't afford lvling fast + keeping up with gears . Their only tt runs or grinding or a lil marketing are only to get them money for more hypers OR if they cash shop a bit they do it to buy hypers . Then they end up lvl 100 in 8x gears or a few unrefined/unsharded 9s ( I've even seen some in 7x molders at 100 ) , realize they can't do much to get geared appropriately for their lvl , they lack even lvl 10 normal skills , let alone lvl 11 and some just quit there .

And 2x makes it even worse . Average players trying to do what heavy CSers do ( lving incredibly fast + have gears as soon as you lvl ) is the worst thing ever . Marketing takes time , grinding takes time , TT takes time , rebirth takes time ,only a few new players are smarter and do more of these while hypering fc steadily & not becoming too obsessed about it . Seeing some friends that showed promise till they started to rush lvls like mads not having time for anything else ask me if I can pay the wine fee for them in some bhs because their too broke and yet they can't resist on not buying hypers even if it means going down to 0 coins is pretty sad .

Stop making everything so easy , it's enough already . It may not hurt the experienced players but it's ravaging the new player population turning them into total noobs .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    A big NO to bringing 2x back . TT mat prices are still low & they'll keep getting lower & lower if more 2x events come . Getting good high lvl gears IS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD , even getting lvl 100 should be .

3 Bhs per day , oracles , hypers & 2x ? The only thing I don't like about this is that it gives birth to noob players . Most of the new players are affected by this .

I've had friends who were just average 1st time players to PW , steadily learning how to play their class that got messed up by all the easy stuff PW is handing out now . It all start's around 80 ( more or less w/e ) when they get a taste of that 1st hypered FC exp . They start to be obsessed about it , cannot deny a single fc run but must have hypers for ever single one . Being average players they can't afford lvling fast + keeping up with gears . Their only tt runs or grinding or a lil marketing are only to get them money for more hypers OR if they cash shop a bit they do it to buy hypers . Then they end up lvl 100 in 8x gears or a few unrefined/unsharded 9s ( I've even seen some in 7x molders at 100 ) , realize they can't do much to get geared appropriately for their lvl , they lack even lvl 10 normal skills , let alone lvl 11 and some just quit there .

And 2x makes it even worse . Average players trying to do what heavy CSers do ( lving incredibly fast + have gears as soon as you lvl ) is the worst thing ever . Marketing takes time , grinding takes time , TT takes time , rebirth takes time ,only a few new players are smarter and do more of these while hypering fc steadily & not becoming too obsessed about it . Seeing some friends that showed promise till they started to rush lvls like mads not having time for anything else ask me if I can pay the wine fee for them in some bhs because their too broke and yet they can't resist on not buying hypers even if it means going down to 0 coins is pretty sad .

Stop making everything so easy , it's enough already . It may not hurt the experienced players but it's ravaging the new player population turning them into total noobs .
    This x10

I only buy hypers when I feel like it's time for me to level, spent 2 weeks at 90 just farming for gear.

I see 9x with horrible gear all the time, last BH I did the barb I was with was level 96, he had +1 TT90 wrists with flawless cits and +1 TT90 legs with flawless cits. The rest was all 7x gear, 96 full vit barb and he had 13.2khp in true form with SAGE true form, pretty bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Its funny how some of the same people who complain of bhs being overpowered say to bring x2 back.

X2 exp / spirit / drops is bad for the next reasons:

- People expect to make more coins by doing TT, the more mats you get from "grinding" the less value they will have on the market.

- People rely on x2 to get geared, this is a bad habit, the game is easy enough.

- X2 is nice for 1-2 days, but 1-2 weeks? thats a lot, and affects the ecomony way too much than what it really helps.

- Some people say to bring x2 once a month, sure, lets do it for 3-5 hours a month? that will not affect much the economy and people will have enough time to enjoy a FF run with hypers which would give about 500% more experience...

- Gold prices go insanely higher during X2 due to the demand on hyper stones. (saying 50-150k higher... gold was about 350k before x2 and now its @ 430k on sale... yes have to count the new fashion, the events, the sales.)

- It is way harder to find something "fun" to do, and I mean things like hide and seek with faction, etc. they're all just busy leveling and getting themselves geared.

Pros of x2?, sure I have few...

- Gets people leveled faster (which is bad on the long run...)

- Gets people geared faster

- Everything goes cheaper / undercut

- Its easier to get skills leveled up due x2 coins and spirit

- People get "rich" (even though the coins while x2 is active are worth less)

b:bye

Conclusion:
    Don't bring x2 for more than 12 hours... / month.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.