The Future Of Archosaur, Now.

Options

Comments

• Asperity - Harshlands
    Asperity - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I love how this is still in use, as it was invalidated upon the first major exodus from impulse, caused by ascii-emo-rage. All the big headed cs'ers either: 1) Went back to LC, HL or MY EN or 2) Dipped guild with ascii & co when he emo raged. The people left over were and are a great bunch that do not deserve to be categorized with such a false and presumptuous statement.

Narco. It's good to see you're still around. Impulse has indeed recieved a negative view, but I'm glad that you are standing up for it. As Leader or Member, or wherever it is you're residing now. Ascii was always an emo-rager, why you allowed him to represent your faction to begin with is something of a mystery to me, but, if Impulse is to gain a new lease of life, you should be the one to lead it. No offense to Lylise of course. But it is your faction. I knew you on Harshlands, you did well there, you can do well here on Archosaur too. When you have the time To play, set into motion events that will turn the populace view on Impulse to a better one.

Narla have been gaining members rapidly, not only in number in in level also. Impulse could stand to gain just as much from the server as they have, yet at this time Narla are winning the recruitment battle simply because of their reputation against yours. There is no need for you both to declare all out war on eachother, simply because one rivals the other, but it is possible to retreat for some time to recouperate and grow to perhaps challenge the server again.

While Narla may take control over most of the lands, they have only recently targetted Impulse because they stood up and held their ground in the first battle(s) and I'm sure Narla expect this to happen again.

Impulse probably could fend them off if they weren't under attack from multiple directions, but they're viewed as being in a weakened state, unlike Narla who are viewed as having power enough to provide all-out defenses, whether or not they could hold their land if they were under full on attack has yet to be seen.

Nova, if you want Impulse to die off, and for the members to band together elsewhere, instigate that change, if you're in a position to, have them attack another spot on the map, if Impulse land is freed up by it, so be it, maybe a few other factions may have their chance to take a peice of the map even if they only hold it for a week, at least it would allow them the opportunity to defend themselves and fight for it. Balance the server out, or at least the guilds out, a little more. Narla could do with picking other targets if this happens, at least for the first two weeks of this process, it doesn't allow time for Impulse to regain control of all their land, and it allows for other possible factors to emerge.

While I admit that it may be considered wishful thinking for land to be more open, rather than watching this server go the same way as Lost City simply because of the viewpoint of a faction, or a leader, rather than the server as a whole.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Using a lingo isnt the same as misspelling. Just like an accent can come through someone's writing. I also use "pro, imo, btw, tbh, brb, afk, brt, omw," etc. Will my usage of smileys be under trial too? QQ >.> X.x @.@ -.- =.= --.= O.o.O Next?

dunno you wrote the book you tell me

@kazamir, indifference > all. theres more talent outside narla than in, as most people agree, but nobody cares to merge because its a pve server and everybody does there own thing. you arent forced into either of the 2 big factions/loyaltys when theres no need for their protection from rpk... and with the amount of cash shoppers there are nowadays, joining the better factions for a higher tw paycheck becomes obsolete too.

tw competition will only happen when people in narla get bored and leave, and it will happen, just not for a bit
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thanks but the thing is, Proc was leader. Hes is a very intelligent person, and is fully capable of leading a successful guild, if he could stop being such a huge manchild about every single little thing. As you can see hes very petty, and emotionally distraught.

IJS.

/10chars
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Warmheart - Archosaur
    Warmheart - Archosaur Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nvm
    (10 char)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fail Archer with no bow.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this part was the irony, we had no problem defending narla at one point, they wernt a threat at the time, till ofcourse alot of ppl (lost count) randomly left and joined narla, diddnt even put on our forum why they were leaving, this ofcourse brands them traitors and in my eye, morons.
    we even had some members say they were leaving to explore other factions, or just leaving for some random reasons, few days later, in narla, even a good friend of mine (was) that had been trying to help the guild alot with boss days and etc, left the guild randomly for a second time without a word, 1-2 day later, in narla.

what bothers me is, alot of those ppl that left, had always said how they dislike narla and want to *kick there ***** in TW, so much for that, they joined them instead, i personaly have no idea what got into these weak minded peoples head, apart from (me want free moneyz without trying!)...but yea, way to help kill off the TW guys.

I`m prolly one of the ppl you mention as back stabbing, weak minded and all that really accurate stuff. I had some personal problems with Impulses officer(s), not naming anybody though, not my style. Those happened when was the Narla TW weekend, I was damn close leaving before whole TW even started, I was pissed and literally sick, yet I did stay for that TW, didn`t feel like creating chaos just hours before TW. But now started my sick leave from game, I didn`t log for 2 weeks, too sick for it.

After I`m back, the ppl I usually play with have left Impulse and I start to feel I`m the only one left of our lot, combine that with my own issues, is it really suprising I decided to leave? I still could have stayed, ignored my issues, and tried help build Impulse back up, like last time. But this time, there was no leader, Nova had stepped down and with what I know about Olee, he didn`t want to be director in first place, now he was "forced" to take leadership.

Reasons why I went to Narla was pretty much that my friends went there, call me sheep if you want but I put my friends over factions any day. But I admit I wasn`t yelling "Yiihaa" when I heard where my path was leading, yet with talking with ppl who went there, I didn`t hear anything but good. Now after few weeks of Narla membership, I don`t regret it a bit, the difference is that officers actually see effort that things go smoothly. Looking at chaotic state of Impulse, you can`t really compare Narla and Impulse when it comes anything but gear/levels, everything else, like day and night.

And then there is the standards Narla puts on members, I`ve seen only 1 case, where Narla members went too far with WC. But just yesterday kirbie got pm from one of your members while we were doing MQ, she didn`t tell me more than that it wasn`t nice. After asking her few times, she admitted it had something to do with leaving impulse and how that person was still mad about it. There just are some lines you don`t cross and still be respected, being in Impulse for weeks I can say he is known for his bad mouth and therefore I put part of the blame on your officers, you should have kicked him long time ago, as it seems he can`t change. Now he just creates rather bad rep over whole Impulse, kinda makes me feel you tolerate that kind of behavior.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This thread is the 7th of its kind.

The reaction will always be the same.

It's just a matter of time.

And a question of who's got the nuts to step up first.
  • Claciusvile - Archosaur
    Claciusvile - Archosaur Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this part was the irony, we had no problem defending narla at one point, they wernt a threat at the time, till ofcourse alot of ppl (lost count) randomly left and joined narla, diddnt even put on our forum why they were leaving, this ofcourse brands them traitors and in my eye, morons.
    we even had some members say they were leaving to explore other factions, or just leaving for some random reasons, few days later, in narla, even a good friend of mine (was) that had been trying to help the guild alot with boss days and etc, left the guild randomly for a second time without a word, 1-2 day later, in narla.

what bothers me is, alot of those ppl that left, had always said how they dislike narla and want to *kick there ***** in TW, so much for that, they joined them instead, i personaly have no idea what got into these weak minded peoples head, apart from (me want free moneyz without trying!)...but yea, way to help kill off the TW guys.

hmm, was a good friend? not friends with him or her anymore O.O bummer.

anyways, yes I was part of impulse since day 1 of server release. It was good at first, guildies helping guildies and so on and on. As time past, it was the attitude and some members of impulse which made me leave (not naming anyone). At first, didn't bother me...then I got sick and tired of it. Before someone from impulse calls me a free loader, I actually earned my stuff on my own and did help some people....not alot but I did my part.

At first, I may of disliked narla, but I always seem to respect each guild...and not bother with trash talking. Call me weak minded if you want, not exactly fussed but I went to narla not for the whole 'me want free money and stuff and super duper respect'. I went to meet new people, make new friends and do what I try my best to do, and that is to help out.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no two threads are the same, ohhh especially this one

god i love myself, really its just so easy. lets start a new topic: lyleise is buying Ieaz +8 buddas leaf with money he stole from impulse :O :O :O

confirm/deny? oohohooh dramaaa
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dunno you wrote the book you tell me

@kazamir, indifference > all. theres more talent outside narla than in, as most people agree, but nobody cares to merge because its a pve server and everybody does there own thing. you arent forced into either of the 2 big factions/loyaltys when theres no need for their protection from rpk... and with the amount of cash shoppers there are nowadays, joining the better factions for a higher tw paycheck becomes obsolete too.

tw competition will only happen when people in narla get bored and leave, and it will happen, just not for a bit

i do not understand this quote. Are you saying the server will not provide any fight against narla? That nobody will stand in our way as we just roll over the server? I do not believe it, I expect more competition from this server. The whole reason i came here was for competitive territory war and if it won't happen in Narla, then narla might as well disband and say we won the server. I do not expect this I think narla will be attacked on a large scale but i do not know when.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    heres the thing fluffy, and this is taking into account the current situation of factions who could potentially gank narla

with it being as it is now, narla surely has enough to be able to defend a gank from any two factions currently on map, and if the third is not a specific faction in my mind with high levels, but instead darksol or templar, then you guys can manage that too.

people won't take land from narla until there is a single faction strong enough to defend narla for 2 or so hours, and right now there is none...that is the only true indicator of when there will be competition.

defending for that long will always be the first sign that things can get interesting. it's only going to happen when people start to take TW more seriously and do healthy merging under a good enough leader. if you played raging tide or heard about it, you'd know what im speaking of.

this faction infamy became the best after others had too strong of a start but failed to sustain. infamy (being the narla) steamrolled the map for 2, maybe even 3 months before people eventually left their little cliques/factions to start joining the anti-infamy which was called QQme. QQme was eventually able to defend 1 of their territorys for about 2 and a half hours till infamy won, but it was the start of what is now a competitive-exchange of land between the two big factions there, to my knowledge at least i quit my 9x mage there a while ago.

so what im saying is specific players scattered across fatalis impulse bunnies will have to merge before you get your wish of competition. that, and of course some of you leaving which trust me, no matter how confident u guys may be (dunno maybe ur not and expecting this too), people will leave because when the server gets seasoned enuff ppl respond best to fun and competition over their initial allegience to narla or whatever oath u probly make ur new recruits take after their ventrillo interview b:victory

but so long as you keep gettn stubborn responses from diff faction leaders saying nahhh we'll never merge or, nahhh we dont care about tw, that is how long your boredom at narla will continue. truthfully i would have lead a faction but my life changed and my priority isnt this game anymore, im engaged and going to stay with my gf for 2 months this summer so i wont play much b:dirty /lifestory
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    grats and cool stroy pro O.o

just realized i dont like being in 3rd world contries Q_Q 2 more weeks in here annd then a few facked up months trying to get impulse back from whatever dumb they dropeped down in -..-

to fluffy =_=

this server is too dead too have more than 2 strong factions, 1 bein narla wichiss having a good floww off applicannt and a strong core \ leadership

2nnd is (was? someonee tell me whats going on, our forum is a mess >.<) impulse, we are going through our 4th? drama wave...the leave \ join ratio is hoorribad and we dont have ennough cash shppers to compete with narla wicch have many hard hiitting DDers annd a few well geared barbs and clerics..alot off ourr members are \ was inactive due to exams and whatever and it made it hard organizing alot of thing makiing thee actives (most likely adulst) leave due to lac of bla blaa annd this annd that and friied barbeque chips. hopefully things will stabilize inb the future..if not i just hope the death will bee quick and painfull =( annd that ppl wont make a narla resistannce...let them rule their dead server with their boring warsb:dirty

sorry for whatever mistake usee in my post, not used to write on others coomps than my ownn o.o
  • Lylise - Archosaur
    Lylise - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well as this thread has a lot of stuff about Impulse I want to say a few things .

First - PPl has been saying that I did steal TW payament, if u see any1 saying than, hes a liar cuz I didnt.

and I gotta explain in a few words why Im not Impulse leader ne more. Im not a babysitter. If Im honest I didnt want Director spot first, but well I did accept it and so on, than time comes Nova had to quit and in the whole guild, no1 had any idea of how to lead a faction except me. I tried my best for first 2 weeks, but after it I lost al my hope, my ppl couldnt even sign up for TW right,when that was the only thing they needed to do. Example :

XxXxxX : Archer lvl 90, 17k hp, and I like cookies. thats an normal sign up for TW , That when they sign up, cuz 50 % of them never did it.

Then obviously, friday comes. Hell is about to start, at least I would have 20 PMs after do TW payament, like Hey Wheres my TW payament ? When the guy didnt even come to TW, and if he did, he didnt have 5 seconds for post squad SS at forum. so Again so hear all of them QQing, I even lost MY COINS doing TW payaments as I payed ppl that didnt come, just for dont hear they QQing.

its been that way all the time, U try ur best, no1 cares whatever happens, they only get to care when they see Narla bidding on us. This was just some examples example, obviously I had more reasons I wont say . but just so u guys can make a idea.

So yeah lets end with this, My time was worth more than waste it trying to lead some kids, Even tho I probally wasnt the best leader, They were far away of be a decent nembers/ officers.

Sorry that I had to post this here, but I got bored of have ppl saying stuff that is just so wrong. sooo have a good day u all.
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    explain to me when narla was not a threat to impulse

1. first week of tw, impulse takes pve land in around 40 mins, narla takes it in 45. So impulse was slightly ahead.
    2. a few weeks in narla and impulse fought to a tie. so they were tied then.
    3. Now narla just destroys impulse whenever they want

My explanation for this. Impulse uses money to gear up and thats why they were ahead at the start. Now narla is just as geared and more skilled at tw

you some sort of idiot? money gets distributed between members fairly, i assume narla does the same thing like any other guild, so where did u get that re*tarded theory from?, yea narla is as good geared, but more skilled? proof plz, we havnt had another 80 vs 80 evenly numbered TW since the 1st encounter, so gtfo plz.

several weeks in a row its been 2v1 atleast, plus with the amount of ppl that have left the guild from being emo/rage quiters, im suprised we still have the amount of sign ups we do, this week we made sure we cud defend darksol as thats the smartiest thing to do, and again narla had an easy TW, with the new ppl this week, hopefully we can get a better amount of signups to be some sort of force again...but all in due time.

problem is we lack a proper TW co-ordinater and since im unable to do that atm its abit hectic, anyway, lets see what happens in future.

also with Lylise as the last guild leader, hes made some nice enemies for us by bidding on both our neighbour guilds.

Hopefully all the pride-filled idiots will get over it and make a faction thats built to last...gotta find a decent leader first. No offence nova but you gotta stick around to be a leader...still youre the next best leader this server has seen so far. You pullin Impad outta that dam near gutter after the first break is still dam impressive to me

damn shame no1 seems to realize the effort i also put into reviving the guild, yea i dont spam WC, CS like a ***** or pk everywhere i go, but hell i put a huge amount of effort the same as nova did, he wernt the only one getting the guild on its feet lol
  • Lylise - Archosaur
    Lylise - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol, if I didnt bid on our neighbors, All server would know how much Impulse sucks, Narla can beat Impulse in 20 - 30 mins in a 1v1, thats why I touched all faction near us, I did rather lose in a gank and keep every1 happy, blaming the faction that ganked us, than lose in 20 mins agaisnt Narla and so whole server can see how much impulse sucks. Call me crazy but make some ppl bid on us is why Impulse didnt fail yet. Go w8 for it becomes a 1v1, Narla will roll Impulse in 20 mins and we all know it.
  • //asted - Archosaur39
    //asted - Archosaur39 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Didn't read any of it but the part about me, whats up with me impregnating girls?

Oh and...

QQme recruiting 50+ b:shocked
    Narla to fall to qqme
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ima Quote from a persons recent proverb.

"i can change this server, but the only thing is this server is like dry sand when u try and bring people togther they the grains just slip threw ur fingers, but if u wet the sand it will stick and this is wat we must do"

i dunno if he ment **** on the server or get a watering can.

but how many people, have said that quote in which, if i had the Right people i could "change this server".

tbh at the end of the day im not siding with narla or trying to suck there epeen, but they are very organised, and there guild does work well togther during tw.

i think impulse could do the same, but depends how many people are willing to butter up soochi just too get lead and dont actually care about the guild only about the higher lvls they already have so its easyier to build with.
    You all put soochi down about not knowing anything ect and the guild will fail, and unfortunatly that is the mentality of some people towards the game if its not them leading or someone they like it will fail, if people actually supported her generally and helped her then it could be different, and im not saying oh ima help then ima rage quit if i dont get lead kinda help.
    she might not be the best or know everything about strats or TW. but soochi has always blown impulse trumpet and stuck up for them. (im excusing when she rage quit). but i think you have to give her props for that.
    But lets see if Mr Sand man ( You Know whom you are ) can change the server HeHeb:chuckle

The World Is changing b:shocked

anyhoo
    Much Love
    Icey
    b:kissb:bye
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Obviously Narla will either completely wipe Impulse from the map, or they will just do to them what Impulse has done to us (Enemy), that being trap them in a corner with no way to get out. I imagine they will do the same to most every faction who is on the map and then slowly take them out one by one. However, at this point I do not think one anti-Narla faction will be enough to push back the purple on the map.

I'd imagine it would take three, each attacking each week to try and take a land, and at least this way they could spread Narla thin. Until such a time as two or three factions pop up and start (and unless it happens soon), Narla will just take the map and that will be the end of it for this server. Then everyone will move to the next server that comes out and we will just be repeating this over and over until either we get some kind of alliance like was on PW-MY, or until the game shuts down.

P.S. Have to give you props as well Nova. It takes a mature and respectful leader to stick up for your faction even after you have become, for lack of a better word, inactive. Props to Nova, and props to the absent Mechanism for being a great leader as well (and Stilled for director). b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • //asted - Archosaur41
    //asted - Archosaur41 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Obviously Narla will either completely wipe Impulse from the map, or they will just do to them what Impulse has done to us (Enemy), that being trap them in a corner with no way to get out. I imagine they will do the same to most every faction who is on the map and then slowly take them out one by one. However, at this point I do not think one anti-Narla faction will be enough to push back the purple on the map.

I'd imagine it would take three, each attacking each week to try and take a land, and at least this way they could spread Narla thin. Until such a time as two or three factions pop up and start (and unless it happens soon), Narla will just take the map and that will be the end of it for this server. Then everyone will move to the next server that comes out and we will just be repeating this over and over until either we get some kind of alliance like was on PW-MY, or until the game shuts down.

P.S. Have to give you props as well Nova. It takes a mature and respectful leader to stick up for your faction even after you have become, for lack of a better word, inactive. Props to Nova, and props to the absent Mechanism for being a great leader as well (and Stilled for director). b:thanks

All it takes to bring down the dominant faction is... a bunch of hated players to group up into one guild take the *insert selected swear word here* out of the best faction continuously roll them to safe zone in world pvp, then have a few rage quitters and re-joiners, and some people getting banned. Then add some fun seekers who join this pvp hatred guild from the dominant guild to get some fun out of the already failed server (at the time) give it a few weeks, have a few more rage-quitters, pass lead to a jail bird, then to a person who loves to kick everyone (wasn't ascii btw) who then passes lead to a sensible but sometimes irritant person, whome which the server like and doesn't follow the loud mouthed world chatting banter, this person then makes some 101 +11 wep nirvana psyhics, by this time the dominant guild will just give up because the banter group have sucked there outter-core out of their guild they will re-roll as transbend and the server will restart ;D

P.S i dare someone to put a names after each refrence to a person, if you can complete the majority of it il give you 5m ingame and no im not joking would like to see memorys.
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    101 plus 10 lunar Is Luci <3333

The "op fish"

Cuddle panda Kicking everyone ???insight?

cant think of the rest

Do i get a prize
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Plus 11 my bad QQ
  • //asted - Archosaur42
    //asted - Archosaur42 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    101 plus 10 lunar Is Luci <3333

The "op fish"

Cuddle panda Kicking everyone ???insight?

cant think of the rest

Do i get a prize

Il highlight where you put a name ;D

All it takes to bring down the dominant faction is... a bunch of hated players (few names here to group up into one guild take the *insert selected swear word here* out of the best faction faction name continuously roll them to safe zone in world pvpwhere was the pvp?, then have a few rage quittersnames here and re-joinersnames here, and some people getting bannedname here. Then add some fun seekersnames here who join this pvp hatred guild from the dominant guildnames here to get some fun out of the already failed server (at the time) give it a few weeks, have a few more rage-quitters,names here pass lead to a jail birdname here, then to a person who loves to kick everyonename here (wasn't ascii btw) who then passes lead to a sensible but sometimes irritant personname here, whome which the server like and doesn't follow the loud mouthed world chatting banter, this person then makes some 101 +11 wep nirvana psyhics obvious name here, by this time the dominantname here guild will just give up because the banter group have sucked there outter-coremaybe names here out of their guild they will re-roll as transbend and the server will restart ;D

P.S i dare someone to put a names after each refrence to a person, if you can complete the majority of it il give you 5m ingame and no im not joking would like to see memorys.

~Goodluck
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Thanks there, AC. <3 Mecha has never really been absent, but he doesnt believe in really being close friends with his guild. He keeps objectivity in the guild and I keep joviality in it. Most days, what I say reflects what Mecha tells me. I talk, he walks. You get me. b:mischievous
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ima Quote from a persons recent proverb.

"i can change this server, but the only thing is this server is like dry sand when u try and bring people togther they the grains just slip threw ur fingers, but if u wet the sand it will stick and this is wat we must do"

Ice, sometimes I just think you're ****, most days I'm right. I assume you're getting this off Proski from the conversation wherein I was refferring to an exchange of members from Fatalis to Impulse. What I said was, "moving people from Impulse to Fatalis would be like moving dry sand, there's no cohesion". At that moment Impulse lacked the structure and solidarity to unify, but I have to say that it's coming together very quickly. Since I joined Impulse I've talked to all the officers and Soochi, and we're getting things back on track.

In all honesty someone besides Soochi has to be able to direct things, she has no access to vent or faction forums.

Next time Ice, please, just don't refer to me, its embarassing.
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm going to speak for myself and they're are probably a few ppl who agree with me

I just want a good TW, i'm glad to see the impulse is getting back on they're feet in fact i'm not sure why it didnt happen sooner. We'd pk and it would be Narla vs everyone else anyway i dont see why it took nova coming back to get ppl to start rejoining impulse if you're leader left and you didnt like the new leadership step up and help out to make it better. I'm a Narla Officer and tbh i know jack about TWs heck i've never had a char over 70 but i listen to what i'm told i help others in the faction and i give my opinion when asked and sometimes when no ones cares
    explain to me when narla was not a threat to impulse

1. first week of tw, impulse takes pve land in around 40 mins, narla takes it in 45. So impulse was slightly ahead.
    2. a few weeks in narla and impulse fought to a tie. so they were tied then.
    3. Now narla just destroys impulse whenever they want

My explanation for this. Impulse uses money to gear up and thats why they were ahead at the start. Now narla is just as geared and more skilled at tw

Everyone knows/knew Impulse was full of cashshoppers heck that and the fact that by the time we had our first tw against you you had a ton of 90+ (or was it 80+ at the time..anyway) we just kept doing what we were doing which was leveling and getting our gear sure it's the same thing now " D: o noes impulse has *instert number here* lv100 who gives a darn i'm not gonna panic and run around scared because of lv100 i'm still going to fight for my faction if we lose to you in the future it's about time if we win GG see you in the future blah blah blah
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Everyone knows/knew Impulse was full of cashshoppers heck that and the fact that by the time we had our first tw against you you had a ton of 90+ (or was it 80+ at the time..anyway) we just kept doing what we were doing which was leveling and getting our gear sure it's the same thing now

wrong actualy, alot of players that started in impulse actualy did alot of server trades on items for archo to get them started speed lvling, obviously there was some cash shopers here, tbh, there isnt a single factor guild without cash shopers,also instead of throwing ur ego toy out the pram try getting facts before garbage, impulse has been lvling and getting gear aswell.

once again though, only reason narla is as strong as it is, and impulse had fallen pieces of jigsaw scattered about, was because of psychological reasons, even though we were fine at the time with no problems defending against narla and vice versa, we simply just had moronic idiots/traitors switching guilds for no reason cos at the time they thought narla is the easy path for unknown reasons.

now with that thought secure and the ppl that have been leaving the guild knowing narla is currently alot stronger, they keep hopping to easy mode, instead of being patient in impulse and actualy having a fun TW.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

once again though, only reason narla is as strong as it is, and impulse had fallen pieces of jigsaw scattered about, was because of psychological reasons, even though we were fine at the time with no problems defending against narla and vice versa, we simply just had moronic idiots/traitors switching guilds for no reason cos at the time they thought narla is the easy path for unknown reasons.

now with that thought secure and the ppl that have been leaving the guild knowing narla is currently alot stronger, they keep hopping to easy mode, instead of being patient in impulse and actualy having a fun TW.

Actually, no wonder ex-Impulse members, whom are currently in Narla, have been getting pms/local chat QQ about leaving Impulse, with usual "backstabber" calling. If officer feeds this kind of behavior by her own actions, I can`t really blame individual members for going with the flow. Yet if you wanna go down that road, it`s gonna destroy Impulse, at some point, having rep of bad mouths isn`t really ideal for recruiting ppl as it also drives some ppl into leaving.

Thing you seemingly cant comprehend is that Impulse never ever had level of organization to compete with Narla if levels are somewhat equal. I myself have been having hard time to believe how on earth Narla could defend Impulse on that first TW, with the levels they had compared to Impulse`s. As long as Impulse cannot archive superior gear/lvs or organize their TWs a lot better than before, Narla vs Impulse TWs are going to be short ones, with the same winner every single time.

The funny thing is that you call us traitors, morons/etc, but you know, ULMOS and the crew is back. I myself had no problem with they leaving or coming back, but if you disapprove our choice simply cause it was leaving, I`m really curious how you are handling this new situation. Either you disapprove it openly or you are hippocryte, I`m sticking with those alternatives till you can give me valid argument to change em.

Soochi has done a lot since she got lead. Actions can both seen good or bad, only time will tell is she genius or moron whom has completely lost it. Positive thing can be said that at least it seems that she is trying to do something, maybe there is hope for server after all.

Ps. Some ppl really need to calm down about factions, it`s not like you need to hate members of other factions =/. I could try that but it would mean I need to clean my FL, can`t bother myself, lucky Steven =p.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The future of Archosaur is empty.. very very empty.
    60 / 250.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Il highlight where you put a name ;D

All it takes to bring down the dominant faction is... a bunch of hated players (few names here to group up into one guild take the *insert selected swear word here* out of the best faction faction name continuously roll them to safe zone in world pvpwhere was the pvp?, then have a few rage quittersnames here and re-joinersnames here, and some people getting bannedname here. Then add some fun seekersnames here who join this pvp hatred guild from the dominant guildnames here to get some fun out of the already failed server (at the time) give it a few weeks, have a few more rage-quitters,names here pass lead to a jail birdname here, then to a person who loves to kick everyonename here (wasn't ascii btw) who then passes lead to a sensible but sometimes irritant personname here, whome which the server like and doesn't follow the loud mouthed world chatting banter, this person then makes some 101 +11 wep nirvana psyhics obvious name here, by this time the dominantname here guild will just give up because the banter group have sucked there outter-coremaybe names here out of their guild they will re-roll as transbend and the server will restart ;D

~Goodluck

Got 5m handy on your RT character? Fuzzy can fill this in for ya.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The future of Archosaur is empty.. very very empty.

Its not even that bad. It has about the same pop HL had when it was 3 months old.
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The funny thing is that you call us traitors, morons/etc, but you know, ULMOS and the crew is back. I myself had no problem with they leaving or coming back, but if you disapprove our choice simply cause it was leaving, I`m really curious how you are handling this new situation. Either you disapprove it openly or you are hippocryte, I`m sticking with those alternatives till you can give me valid argument to change em.

ive been away from the game now for about 3-4 weeks due to college, i came online not to long after lylise passed guild lead to soochi and w/e happened.

but to your quote heres the valid argument, you, and many others that have left impulse and joined narla have said once or maby even more on occasions i havnt seen, on how you dislike narla and want to pwn them in TW and w/e, even you Wnb were trash talking narla to nahk him self on an old TW thread (dont make me dig it up -_-), i dont no if u have joined narla but from what u said im gathering u have?

thats why i call the ppl that disband impulse and join narla traitors and morons if u insist on that, i say traitor for the obvious reasons, if you leave 1 guild and join there enemy guild, then it shows you have no loyalty at all if u can that easily hop guilds and makes u a simple traitor.

ive been in here since day 1, helped the guild majorly getting it on its feet along with nova at the time, ive stuck through all the bad times in here so it shows my loyalty lvl to a guild is much better then yours.
This discussion has been closed.