good gear

Options
flew0911
flew0911 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Cleric
I am currently level 18 and am wondering if there are any particularly good weapons or gear that I should make sure I get as I level up?
Post edited by flew0911 on

Comments

• Miisa - Raging Tide
    Miisa - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the trial wand from fb19 or lvl 20 supply stash weapon will be pretty good and will last a while. at level 43 (or is it lvl 41?) the wheel of fate is a very nice, but very expensive option. i used mine until 60 b:chuckle

for other gear at your lvl, nice magic rings are probably the most important but you'll be lvling very fast. the coins you spend on shiny gear will be coins you can't spend on skills, so that's something to keep in mind.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't bother with good gear until later, you'll be ripping through those levels really fast (and you'll need lots of coin for skills)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Michibiku - Heavens Tear
    Michibiku - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You shouldn't worry too much about your armor until about lvl50ish. Your healing/defense/hp are pretty bad until that lvl, so even with good armor it won't make a huge difference. Just make sure your armor has at least 4 of the 5 elements, so that you are not at a disadvantage with any element. You will lvl up pretty fast, so you wouldn't be able to keep up with the good armor anyway. Just make sure you have a good weapon and rings, that will increase your attack and healing.
    Cleric 9x
    > Michibiku
    Veno 8x
    > Michi_
    Barb 7x
    > xFireWoodx (computer 2)
    Cleric 6x
    > Midoni (computer 2)
    Wizard 5x
    > Shirushi
    Assasin 2x
    > Hoseki