Lost City Idols and Rolemodels

124»

Comments

• Harpar - Lost City
    Harpar - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I started a cleric originally because i always liked the idea of a cleric in fantasy books. But learned very quickly that people in this game are vicious and will bug u all day long for buffs and rez. Too stressful! (This was my first MMO)

My veno was because I just thought it was the coolest thing ever to see people using a pet. Noone in particular there either >.>

My BM because I think the 90 gold axes are bad **** and thats basically my goal .. however wanting to use fists as well was all because of Kazahana. Oh and being a BM cuz i can tank (in most cases) and not have to be a slow **** leveling barb(seeing Jungleboy and BQB tank Jewelscalen (JB without a cleric) was epic for me). Oh oh oh! And AOE grinding FTW! (Thank you vansloten for teaching me how) Being a BM has definitely been a lot more fun then any other character I've played to date.
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mmmm..if I remember his name right I think it was BobCat back when I used to be a BM in faction called Spanked lol
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Itachikun - Lost City
    Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    VOTE ITACHI FOR PRESIDENT!

...oh snap wrong forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow... I'm offended that noone chose me as their role model. What the hell are you people doing? And... as for me, I had no role model. Only thing that made me want to keep playing is the people who hate me. The more you let me get to you, the longer I'll be here. Have fun :P

People hate you Almon?? Really??

I have always thought you were leveled headed and a fun player to be around. I guess it helps that I am not on the bad end of your fury. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow... I'm offended that noone chose me as their role model. What the hell are you people doing? And... as for me, I had no role model. Only thing that made me want to keep playing is the people who hate me. The more you let me get to you, the longer I'll be here. Have fun :P

Nobody hates you Almon. But you are kind of a Herpeb:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    "kind of a herpe"... possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read. Atta boy, Gil.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mmmm..if I remember his name right I think it was BobCat back when I used to be a BM in faction called Spanked lol

I remember bob- he helped tank alot of fb's and bosses for me! Really nice and dependable! =D

Bugged him alot after Unborn quit! b:pleased
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Danika is my idol; because: Heavy mage is ulti mage, mor pdef menz.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Danika is my idol; because: Heavy mage is ulti mage, mor pdef menz.

lol I remember when he tried to convince me that using 3x HA was the only way to go when fighting melee types at 9x.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i remembered Danika laughed at me when i was at low hp from aoe grinding in heaven(like 1k hp left) and he came atk me although it didnt kill me =( but the mobs did right after i killed him with that 1k hp qqqqqq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Venerable - Lost City
    Venerable - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My idol would be Kuyaa. Best support EP on server :D
    Venerable, Protector of the Innocent.
  • KazeYozorA - Lost City
    KazeYozorA - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hmm, for me it will be Transcend, even though his in a KoS guild, I idolized him when I was lower lvl, in terms of skill and gears, his pretty awesome. Just his videos make me fall in love with Archers.