The Future Of Archosaur, Now.

Options
Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
ok guys you've heard the rumors, but let me hit you with a little too long didnt read wall of text truth. it all started 2 days ago with Ieaz. irony at its best right? he tried so hard to make a meaningful impact while playing but it'll only come now that hes gone. anyway so him dumping his ace members off in another faction indirectly gave locomotion to a little engine that could. this little engine that could JUST so happens to be Leverage. Leverage, now being the little engine that will, has 'manageable substance' which with they can organize and mold into a decent faction. this potential accompanied by the fact that they have a clean resume will give them some kind of favorable sitting amongst the mass amount of 'freed up' impulse 9x (which will come in approximately 17 days timing) that will be looking for something anti-narla. in a lot of cases its likely to believe defeated players would be push overs and fall victim to the 'if you can't beat them join them mentality' but after losing 2 and a half tw's to narla i'm sure theres motivation to 'stick it to the man' rather than succumb. keep listening this is where it gets good. bunnies, after realizing while they have a core and this sought after 'family' feeling, are bored and want to actually start taking TW more seriously. When they do, which will be next week after Leverage and them fail their respected tw's tomorrow, they'll seek out Zhague. Zhague will have a hard-on from this idea of bunnies merging in and will most likely give up leader or director to one of them. With Leverages newly acquired players they will successfully take dwp the following week. Its at about this time that the aforementioned impulse players will start to jump boat and find their home in Leverage as the second weekend from now is approaching. Leverage will now start to take dead impulse land and sweep under city of the plume through enemy while leaving specific lands untouched so they are still on narla border and they dont have to defend against them until they can convince more people to join (namely the handful of fatalis 95-100, and whoever else is left on the server at this point) and they feel confident enough. Narla, after reading this post, will go from courage path to ->kings feast to-> dreaming cloud so there is not a single spot on the map they won't be a week away from attacking any current-land-owning factions if any resistance tries to form there. then somebody is going to sing its the end of the world as we know it and ill say wow guy, independence day yeah? great film. meanwhile however... sir-merlin, sorry, lord*-sir-merlin would have embezzled enough funds, from what we all thought was irrelevant-templar, to raise an army of crusaders who will take back the holy land (etherblade) from narla and claim victory from the server. VVasted will go back to lost city and impregnating chicks, Nova will continue to get high, thepandaking will keep on his own personal quest to 105, proclivity will finally upgrade his weapon, titanticus and faerie will now actually be married, woguy might be hit with a divine intervention (or icezicles nix) and shard pdef, nahktuuls white hair will turn even whiter, coke will come out with a coke zero point five, andddd a new pvp server won't be announced

the end b:bye
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You know something I love in this world? Paragraphs. Also capitalization at the begining of sentences. Also interesting posts.
    You scored 33%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lmaooooooooo
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm tempted to copy and paste that speech, Proski, with all sorely needed grammar fixes so people wont be distracted from the fact that you might, actually, have a brain, Scarecrow.
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ok guys you've heard the rumors, but let me hit you with a little too long didnt read wall of text truth. it all started 2 days ago with Ieaz. irony at its best right? he tried so hard to make a meaningful impact while playing but it'll only come now that hes gone. anyway so him dumping his ace members off in another faction indirectly gave locomotion to a little engine that could. this little engine that could JUST so happens to be Leverage. Leverage, now being the little engine that will, has 'manageable substance' which with they can organize and mold into a decent faction. this potential accompanied by the fact that they have a clean resume will give them some kind of favorable sitting amongst the mass amount of 'freed up' impulse 9x (which will come in approximately 17 days timing) that will be looking for something anti-narla. in a lot of cases its likely to believe defeated players would be push overs and fall victim to the 'if you can't beat them join them mentality' but after losing 2 and a half tw's to narla i'm sure theres motivation to 'stick it to the man' rather than succumb. keep listening this is where it gets good. bunnies, after realizing while they have a core and this sought after 'family' feeling, are bored and want to actually start taking TW more seriously. When they do, which will be next week after Leverage and them fail their respected tw's tomorrow, they'll seek out Zhague. Zhague will have a hard-on from this idea of bunnies merging in and will most likely give up leader or director to one of them. With Leverages newly acquired players they will successfully take dwp the following week. Its at about this time that the aforementioned impulse players will start to jump boat and find their home in Leverage as the second weekend from now is approaching. Leverage will now start to take dead impulse land and sweep under city of the plume through enemy while leaving specific lands untouched so they are still on narla border and they dont have to defend against them until they can convince more people to join (namely the handful of fatalis 95-100, and whoever else is left on the server at this point) and they feel confident enough. Narla, after reading this post, will go from courage path to ->kings feast to-> dreaming cloud so there is not a single spot on the map they won't be a week away from attacking any current-land-owning factions if any resistance tries to form there. then somebody is going to sing its the end of the world as we know it and ill say wow guy, independence day yeah? great film. meanwhile however... sir-merlin, sorry, lord*-sir-merlin would have embezzled enough funds, from what we all thought was irrelevant-templar, to raise an army of crusaders who will take back the holy land (etherblade) from narla and claim victory from the server. VVasted will go back to lost city and impregnating chicks, Nova will continue to get high, thepandaking will keep on his own personal quest to 105, proclivity will finally upgrade his weapon, titanticus and faerie will now actually be married, woguy might be hit with a divine intervention (or icezicles nix) and shard pdef, nahktuuls white hair will turn even whiter, coke will come out with a coke zero point five, andddd a new pvp server won't be announced

the end b:bye

Damn str8. Is there any other way to live?
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Okay guys. You've heard the rumors, but let me hit you with a little-too-long-didnt-read-wall-of-text truth. It all started 2 days ago with Ieaz. Irony at its best right? He tried so hard to make a meaningful impact while playing, but it'll only come now that he's gone. Anyway, so, him dumping his Ace members off in another faction indirectly gave locomotion to a little-engine-that-could. This little-engine-that-could JUST so happens to be Leverage.

Leverage, now, being the little-engine-that-will, has 'manageable substance', which with they can organize and mold into a decent faction. This potential accompanied by the fact that they have a clean resume, will give them some kind of favorable sitting amongst the mass amount of 'freed-up' Impulse 9x (which will come in approximately 17 days timing), that will be looking for something anti-Narla.

In a lot of cases, its likely to believe defeated players would be push overs and fall victim to the 'if-you-can't-beat-them-join-them' mentality. But after losing 2 and a half TW's to Narla, I'm sure there's motivation to 'stick-it-to-the-man', rather than succumb. Keep listening.

This is where it gets good.

Bunnies, after realizing while they have a core and this sought after 'family' feeling, are bored and want to actually start taking TW more seriously. When they do, which will be next week after Leverage and them fail their respected TW's tomorrow, they'll seek out Zhague. Zhague will have a hard-on from this idea of Bunnies merging in and will most likely give up leader or director positions to one of them.

With Leverage's newly acquired players, they will successfully take DWP the following week. Its at about this time that the aforementioned Impulse players will start to jump boat and find their home in Leverage as the second weekend from now, is approaching. Leverage will now start to take dead Impulse land and sweep under City of the Plume through Enemy while leaving specific lands untouched so they are still on Narla border. Then they dont have to defend against them until they can convince more people to join (namely the handful of Fatalis 95-100, and whoever else is left on the server at this point) and they feel confident enough.

Narla, after reading this post, will go from Courage Path to ->King's Feast to-> Dreaming Cloud so there is not a single spot on the map they won't be a week away from attacking any current-land-owning factions, if any resistance tries to form there. Then somebody is going to sing its the "End of the World as We Know It" and I'll say, "Wow, guy, [Erm, cant tell if he's talking about WoGuy or just saying "Wow, guy" here, lawls!] 'Independence Day', yeah? Great film."

Meanwhile, however... Sir_Merlin--sorry--Lord*_Sir_Merlin, would have embezzled enough funds, from what we all thought was irrelevant-Templar, to raise an army of crusaders who will take back the holy land (Etherblade) from Narla and claim victory from the server. VVasted will go back to Lost City and impregnating chicks; Nova will continue to get high; thepandaking will keep on his own personal quest to 105; Proclivity will finally upgrade his weapon; Titanticus and Faerie will now actually be married; WoGuy might be hit with a divine intervention (or Icezicles nix) and shard pdef; Nahktuul's white hair will turn even whiter; Coke will come out with a Coke Zero Point-Five, andddd a new PvP server won't be announced.

The End. b:bye

Feel free to correct as needed. Was buggin' out my OCD. b:surrender
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Proski You are cute but there are problems with this paragraph. First off Bunnies is still a "family" (as you put it) faction. People are joining knowing this, they like the idea that we TW for fun not for a paycheck. We arent looking to take over the map and we wont be joining leverage. We have no need to nor do our members want to.

We have a good group of people, In Bunnies we made the fac for fun not to be serious.

We arent even recruiting we are only accepting people into our faction because they want to come to bunnies, and we dont mind adding people to our small family ^_^

We get stuff done is another point I would like to make much better than a big faction, and we always take care of each other. Like I said we TW for fun and to simply PK if we loose we loose if we win we win not a big deal to us. Just here to have fun its a game after all...We treat it like one ;)
  • Coolstorybro - Archosaur
    Coolstorybro - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    <
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    in a lot of cases its likely to believe defeated players would be push overs and fall victim to the 'if you can't beat them join them mentality' but after losing 2 and a half tw's to narla i'm sure theres motivation to 'stick it to the man' rather than succumb.

this part was the irony, we had no problem defending narla at one point, they wernt a threat at the time, till ofcourse alot of ppl (lost count) randomly left and joined narla, diddnt even put on our forum why they were leaving, this ofcourse brands them traitors and in my eye, morons.
    we even had some members say they were leaving to explore other factions, or just leaving for some random reasons, few days later, in narla, even a good friend of mine (was) that had been trying to help the guild alot with boss days and etc, left the guild randomly for a second time without a word, 1-2 day later, in narla.

what bothers me is, alot of those ppl that left, had always said how they dislike narla and want to *kick there ***** in TW, so much for that, they joined them instead, i personaly have no idea what got into these weak minded peoples head, apart from (me want free moneyz without trying!)...but yea, way to help kill off the TW guys.
  • Adidad - Dreamweaver
    Adidad - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Does an empty server really have a future anyway?
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    troll deemed successful

+1 life back to archosaur forums
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Feel free to correct as needed. Was buggin' out my OCD. b:surrender

i just want to say you have to be the most DULL Boring person to ever exist if your taking an obvious peice of troll pait that has clearly been written like that on purpose and actually spending time editing it for punctuation and spelling. seriously go get a life.

if ANYTHING is worthy of a "Cool story bro" these days its this b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i just want to say you have to be the most DULL Boring person to ever exist if your taking an obvious peice of troll pait that has clearly been written like that on purpose and actually spending time editing it for punctuation and spelling. seriously go get a life.

if ANYTHING is worthy of a "Cool story bro" these days its this b:chuckle

Lol, now look who has risen to the bait. A good troll is worth the effort.

Btw, if you think having gone to school and not dropped out is along the same lines as NOT having a life, I wouldnt want to live your definition. You can look down on me as much as you like. In the end, you only end up looking like you've never passed 8th grade. I would love to point out our levels, cash shopping evidence, your pathetic inability to accept that anyone that can write in English properly has to be dull, or that perhaps having OCD is a disability that some people cannot help. Have fun poking fun at the handicaps of others Proclivity. We all know that one doesnt earn respect by sounding like a retarrd if you're not. I know you're just compensating for your own lack of education. I dont blame you for being unable to learn English.

Accepting donations of a number of "How to Teach an Idiot" books. PM Proclivity for more info.

Cheers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Daayyyuummm stilled - 2 proc - 0 (dont blame me if the score is off...im not a troller like some people)

Okay start from the top...yes this server is worth rolling on...very much room for people to become the elite.

Hopefully all the pride-filled idiots will get over it and make a faction thats built to last...gotta find a decent leader first. No offence nova but you gotta stick around to be a leader...still youre the next best leader this server has seen so far. You pullin Impad outta that dam near gutter after the first break is still dam impressive to me

But alas i dont think people who have the power will ever have the maturity to put their differences aside and work together. Proc you ridiculeing someone for thier very real disability is part of the imatureity im talking about. Too often you speak before you think.

Now that that is out of the way im looking for someone to come pull a faction together that can challenge us...otherwise its GG server.
  • Softie - Harshlands
    Softie - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this part was the irony, we had no problem defending narla at one point, they wernt a threat at the time, till ofcourse alot of ppl (lost count) randomly left and joined narla, diddnt even put on our forum why they were leaving, this ofcourse brands them traitors and in my eye, morons.
    we even had some members say they were leaving to explore other factions, or just leaving for some random reasons, few days later, in narla, even a good friend of mine (was) that had been trying to help the guild alot with boss days and etc, left the guild randomly for a second time without a word, 1-2 day later, in narla.

what bothers me is, alot of those ppl that left, had always said how they dislike narla and want to *kick there ***** in TW, so much for that, they joined them instead, i personaly have no idea what got into these weak minded peoples head, apart from (me want free moneyz without trying!)...but yea, way to help kill off the TW guys.

explain to me when narla was not a threat to impulse

1. first week of tw, impulse takes pve land in around 40 mins, narla takes it in 45. So impulse was slightly ahead.
    2. a few weeks in narla and impulse fought to a tie. so they were tied then.
    3. Now narla just destroys impulse whenever they want

My explanation for this. Impulse uses money to gear up and thats why they were ahead at the start. Now narla is just as geared and more skilled at tw
  • Nrgy - Dreamweaver
    Nrgy - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    img532.imageshack.us/img532/3159/alotofworkfornothing.jpg ... Persistence is futile.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i don't think you realize a lot of people posting on these forums are capable of meeting college level grammatical standards, compulsory education level punctuation, and general spelling ability. who knows some may even have a sophisticated repertoire of words you've never even seen before in your life. the thing is though, and this may come as a shocker to you and fellow allumni of the grammar police of the internet academy, were just playing a g4me.

n0body is go1ng to be bothered showcasing their intelligence to people who will never matter in our life, and moreover... the lack of effort to try is not relative to somebodys brain capacity so i hope you realize how much of a joke you come off as when you try and pass judgment this way on those just having a good time trollin and lollin (you like that?)

see its one thing to be made fun of for having OCD by somebody who is just an ******* for no reason, but its another to assert yourself as superior for having a burning desire to correct everything in an elitist manner and THEN get poked fun at

relax

youll save yourself a lot of stress this way, chick.

ps, topgun is on and im feeling like a badass ... where are my aviators
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol, now look who has risen to the bait. A good troll is worth the effort.

Btw, if you think having gone to school and not dropped out is along the same lines as NOT having a life, I wouldnt want to live your definition. You can look down on me as much as you like. In the end, you only end up looking like you've never passed 8th grade. I would love to point out our levels, cash shopping evidence, your pathetic inability to accept that anyone that can write in English properly has to be dull, or that perhaps having OCD is a disability that some people cannot help. Have fun poking fun at the handicaps of others Proclivity. We all know that one doesnt earn respect by sounding like a retarrd if you're not. I know you're just compensating for your own lack of education. I dont blame you for being unable to learn English.

Accepting donations of a number of "How to Teach an Idiot" books. PM Proclivity for more info.

Cheers

lmao i do look down on you, becouse you seem to think your life will end if you dont act like a snob and correct peoples posts ON A FORUM for a INTERNET GAME. dose this in some way help you in real life?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao i do look down on you, becouse you seem to think your life will end if you dont act like a snob and correct peoples posts ON A FORUM for a INTERNET GAME. dose this in some way help you in real life?

If you oh-so-wonderful people havent realized, I dont correct because I'm trying to be better. I'm correct because I cant help it. And when people pass judgment on me First, I'm likely to come back and say something. Internet game or not, when you judge a person for their personal standards and handicaps that they apply to everything they do, one cannot help but feel you are less for it. I wasnt trying to hurt anyone by posting a corrected post of Proski's. I was relieving my own disorder. Then when you lashed out at me on a personal level, I retaliated, as any human is likely to do. I can appreciate a good joke when I see one, what I've seen of you Proski and Proclivity, I have yet to laugh. But I suppose you've made a ton of people laugh at me simply cause you repeat old trolls about getting a life, or underestimating you because you show nothing of your intelligence.

Proclivity, does it help your real life to know people think you're an **** in a game? Proski, does it help you in real life to know that people think you're underachieving to be cool in a game? What standards I hold for myself in a game are the same I hold for my self in real life. As I said before, its saddening to know that all it takes is a bit of anonymity for someone to change their own standards for behavior.

/end rant

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Stilled Micosoft called, they got a a new job opening up, to replace there old spell and gramma check, if you reply now your be one of the leading candiates along side Mircosoft sam. Good Luck If you do apply

^^
  • Sakabatto - Sanctuary
    Sakabatto - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This should all end here. It's becoming a personal assault on all parties involved, things can only escalate at this point in time.

By all means textually slaughter me too with following posts, yet I do have something to add before you think to continue on that path.

Dvorak wrote: »
    Other rules for posting:

7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Stilled Micosoft called, they got a a new job opening up, to replace there old spell and gramma check, if you reply now your be one of the leading candiates along side Mircosoft sam. Good Luck If you do apply

^^

*Sigh.*

/10chars

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options

ROFL b:kiss
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh suger. I forgot my full stop.
    Please Excuse my idiocy. Please Forgive Me.

Please do no sigh i was looking out for you best intrest.

Yourfaithfully

Ice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4&feature=related
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn again Yours*

i fail / Unistall.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i hear ulmos opening his proverb book
    I vote IIZoaII for one of teh best clerics... Never squadded with him, but I've never heard anyone QQ about dying in his squad when he was in Enemy. Lol, by 80 though, he was in FC all the damn time. XD I dont FC, but I imagine Zoa to be pro. :)

ulmos: he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Using a lingo isnt the same as misspelling. Just like an accent can come through someone's writing. I also use "pro, imo, btw, tbh, brb, afk, brt, omw," etc. Using "teh" is one of my many talents.

Will my usage of smileys be under trial too? QQ >.> X.x @.@ -.- =.= -.= O.o.O

Edit: Oh yeah. I also "rawr" and "lawl, lol, lmao, rofl, pwnt" and more. When I see it as an almost different language, I can do all sorts of tricks. Keep watching.

Next?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• INovaI - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Daayyyuummm stilled - 2 proc - 0 (dont blame me if the score is off...im not a troller like some people)

Okay start from the top...yes this server is worth rolling on...very much room for people to become the elite.

Hopefully all the pride-filled idiots will get over it and make a faction thats built to last...gotta find a decent leader first. No offence nova but you gotta stick around to be a leader...still youre the next best leader this server has seen so far. You pullin Impad outta that dam near gutter after the first break is still dam impressive to me

But alas i dont think people who have the power will ever have the maturity to put their differences aside and work together. Proc you ridiculeing someone for thier very real disability is part of the imatureity im talking about. Too often you speak before you think.

Now that that is out of the way im looking for someone to come pull a faction together that can challenge us...otherwise its GG server.

My life is a bit unpredictable at times, i cant be expected to "Stick around" on a game so i can lead a Guild. Real life dictates game not game dictates real life.

Thanks, i appreciate it. It took alot of work and alot of energy out of me to make it happen. Sad to see it go to waste but, i think the name Impulse just needs to die. The stigma attached to it from the first week of the server is impossible to get rid of (As you can see by your guildies post below, the generalizations people throw at the name, which i will get to next)

We will see what happens.
    explain to me when narla was not a threat to impulse

1. first week of tw, impulse takes pve land in around 40 mins, narla takes it in 45. So impulse was slightly ahead.
    2. a few weeks in narla and impulse fought to a tie. so they were tied then.
    3. Now narla just destroys impulse whenever they want

My explanation for this. Impulse uses money to gear up and thats why they were ahead at the start. Now narla is just as geared and more skilled at tw

Considering all the **** impulse has gone thru, i would count this as an empty victory for narla.

I love how this is still in use, as it was invalidated upon the first major exodus from impulse, caused by ascii-emo-rage. All the big headed cs'ers either: 1) Went back to LC, HL or MY EN or 2) Dipped guild with ascii & co when he emo raged. The people left over were and are a great bunch that do not deserve to be categorized with such a false and presumptuous statement.
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My life is a bit unpredictable at times, i cant be expected to "Stick around" on a game so i can lead a Guild. Real life dictates game not game dictates real life.

Thanks, i appreciate it. It took alot of work and alot of energy out of me to make it happen. Sad to see it go to waste but, i think the name Impulse just needs to die. The stigma attached to it from the first week of the server is impossible to get rid of (As you can see by your guildies post below, the generalizations people throw at the name, which i will get to next)

We will see what happens.

Considering all the **** impulse has gone thru, i would count this as an empty victory for narla.

I love how this is still in use, as it was invalidated upon the first major exodus from impulse, caused by ascii-emo-rage. All the big headed cs'ers either: 1) Went back to LC, HL or MY EN or 2) Dipped guild with ascii & co when he emo raged. The people left over were and are a great bunch that do not deserve to be categorized with such a false and presumptuous statement.

After experiencing Proclivity/Ascii a few times, if one of him were in my guild, it would have earned a swift boot. And several emos have. Ask anyone.

I'm surprised by myself, but +1, Nova. Props for defending your guild.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nova.....WTF ..... i was waiting for a epic troll...... But least ur sticking up for ur faction......

But This is For u Nova

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-hNPJcUVF4
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    After experiencing Proclivity/Ascii a few times, if one of him were in my guild, it would have earned a swift boot. And several emos have. Ask anyone.

I'm surprised by myself, but +1, Nova. Props for defending your guild.

Thanks but the thing is, Proc was leader. Hes is a very intelligent person, and is fully capable of leading a successful guild, if he could stop being such a huge manchild about every single little thing. As you can see hes very petty, and emotionally distraught.
    Nova.....WTF ..... i was waiting for a epic troll...... But least ur sticking up for ur faction......

But This is For u Nova

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-hNPJcUVF4
    This is a srs bznz thread, srs bznz only =|.

Also, leave stilled alone, she seems cool. >_>
This discussion has been closed.