Mounts for lower levels

hopaqo
hopaqo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
Mounts should be available from Lev1. It makes no sense why wait 40 levels to get a mount when you can have extra 40 levels of fun? Not to mention you can make better use of mounts at lower levels than higher levels.

No one is paying extra $10 so they can use lev40 mount at lev20. It would be awsome if we could get a mount from 'lev10' atleast (same 8m/s speed) and be able to use it on any of our chars(through stash stone).

Lets make it happen b:laugh b:victory
Post edited by hopaqo on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hopaqo wrote: »
    No one is paying extra $10 so they can use lev40 mount at lev20.

Many people doing it though . .
    Do you think from where was so many mount with 11m/s ?
    (not the lv 60 one since they become 11m/s at lv 11)

Mounts should be available from Lev1.

If these become real . .
    Then i will see so many newbie not running or new Winged Elves slowly flying but instead ride a mount ? b:shocked
    Fastest aerocraft at lv 10 is not enough ?
    Not to mention you can make better use of mounts at lower levels than higher levels.
    This is not true. b:surrender
    It would be awsome if we could get a mount from 'lev10' atleast (same 8m/s speed) and be able to use it on any of our chars(through stash stone).

Don't you know that you must hatch them first on pet manager ? About sharing with other char at same account you can always do that . . just need to revert back egg for sharing then hatch it again . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No one is paying extra $10 so they can use lev40 mount at lev20

Speak for yourself. I'm sure a lot of people have, including myself.
    It would be awsome if we could get a mount from 'lev10' atleast

A few of them already are, although very expensive to buy.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Have to say I don't really agree with this at all. The game already has enough instant gratification these days. It's not all that difficult to reach level 40 if you don't want to buy the spur for the mount. Not to mention you could just buy a spurred mount from another player for a lot less than it costs in the CS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • hopaqo
    edited June 2010
    Many people doing it though . .
    Do you think from where was so many mount with 11m/s ?
    (not the lv 60 one since they become 11m/s at lv 11)

Don't really see that on RT, yeah some have but not a lot. You mainly see when you come to archasaur and still not that prevelant.
    If these become real . .
    Then i will see so many newbie not running or new Winged Elves slowly flying but instead ride a mount ?
    Fastest aerocraft at lv 10 is not enough ?

Exactly b:pleased
    Only elves get their wings at lev1 and they use mana, others have to wait till lev30. b:sad
    and you know how much those aerocrafts cost but again compare with mount speed.

Not to mention you can make better use of mounts at lower levels than higher levels.
    This is not true.

Well think about getting to lev40 what one had to go through. A lot of time was spent from getting from one place to another. A Mount would make things hell of a lot easier. Not to mention you get extra 40 lev.

Don't you know that you must hatch them first on pet manager ? About sharing with other char at same account you can always do that . . just need to revert back egg for sharing then hatch it again . .

Thats the point, make it easier to share mounts between chars basically put in your account stash and start using it on your other char. No idea how feasible it is though. b:laugh
  • hopaqo
    edited June 2010
    Speak for yourself. I'm sure a lot of people have, including myself.

A few of them already are, although very expensive to buy.

Not a lot dude thats what I'm saying. If they were available at lower levs and not having to spend extra $10 a lot more people would buy them. Exactly I checked and cost like $60.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Don't really see that on RT, yeah some have but not a lot. You mainly see when you come to archasaur and still not that prevelant.
    On old server like HT, Sanc, LC there lots of them.

Exactly b:pleased
    Only elves get their wings at lev1 and they use mana, others have to wait till lev30. b:sad
    and you know how much those aerocrafts cost but again compare with mount speed.
    -_- but asking them on lv 1 is . . will make non cash shopper more angry . .
    And as i see developer earliest permanent boutique items for player is at lv 10.

Well think about getting to lev40 what one had to go through. A lot of time was spent from getting from one place to another. A Mount would make things hell of a lot easier. Not to mention you get extra 40 lev.
    what i mean is whatever with the lv, it always use full
    Not a lot dude thats what I'm saying. If they were available at lower levs and not having to spend extra $10 a lot more people would buy them. Exactly I checked and cost like $60.

I guess that only apply on new server . . i guess most people (cash shopper) there would just chose a fast aerocraft than a mount. But on older server there lots of 11m/s mount. Think that they were people from older server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    honestly it's something u need to earn... why make it easier, when u've hardly even started playing the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The best time to get a mount is at level +40, and that's why:

You really don't need a mount before level 20, then it might be handy but you can easily live without it. It would make the game too easy if you just got a mount.

Most people don't have enough money for a mount before level 40 or so, only cashshoppers do.

So yea, I basically agree on what everyone else said in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    there is nothing to whine about it just makes you move faster it isnt game breaking if they made it so you can buy one at lvl 1 seriously walking faster isnt gonna make the game to easy if you got one at lvl 1 it would just make it so you could move faster people need to stop whining about some good ideas would make the game to easy well i got some info for you the game cnt get any easier then it allrdy isb:scorn
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Scathatch - Harshlands
    Scathatch - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol i didb:surrender