Faction Name/Logo Issue

Options
X_Aerith_x - Dreamweaver
X_Aerith_x - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Chronicles
Ok, So Im Black Cat Director.
We are a lvl 3 faction. We Paid $30 to go lvl 3 because we wanted a logo.
Now we are being told we cant have one because there is a space in our name.
"This Makes No Sence"
If we arnt soposed to have spaces/numbers/symbols in our name, why would u let us put them there in the 1st place?
This is obviously a technical error that needs to be addressed.
Something needs to be done about this.
We ask that a solition be given, or that one of my following solutions be used to fix this problem.
1) Let us have a space/symbol/number in our faction names, and give us our logo.
2)Give us the Logo anyway, and put a blocker in the faction name creator at the faction supervisor or w/e his name is in the town of archosour so u cant put those unwanted characters in the name like player names so noone else recieves this issue.
3)Since we are already lvl 3, Rename our faction to BlackCat instead of Black Cat and give us our logo. (This is my favorite solution, if possable do this one, its easiest)
4)Refund us our Zen ($30 worth) and Remove the faction so we can remake it without having to pay more money.

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    From my own experience...they would not refund the $$ to upgrade the faction and just suggested starting over with a similar name or not having an icon. b:surrender

Submit a Ticket though....Good Luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Primordium - Dreamweaver
    Primordium - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im Black Cat Leader. I agree with everything Aeri says. Please, if you can, let us have our logo or change our faction name to BlackCat. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Black Cat Leader (Level 3 Faction)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    []:::/\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/\::::[]
    []::/ ! \ CAUTION: Witty Comment Under Construction / ! \::[]
    []:====::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::====::[]
    [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
  • X_Aerith_x - Dreamweaver
    X_Aerith_x - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    From my own experience...they would not refund the $$ to upgrade the faction and just suggested starting over with a similar name or not having an icon. b:surrender

Submit a Ticket though....Good Luck!

I would Submit a ticket, but they want the faction leader to do so, which she already has.
    I cant submit a ticket, i talked with technical support and a gm about that issue, and it was never resolved, and i still cant submit a ticket.
    I know they want us to be happy, but if they dont want to refund our money, or change our name, they just are refusing to work with us about our issue. ive listed 4 suggestions wich i feal are reasonable and easly done from there perspective.
    I understand there is, or may be, a no refund policy on zen, however, something still needs to be done to resolve this issue.
This discussion has been closed.