HP Recovery & MP Recovery

cagoula
cagoula Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Blademaster
i am a lvl 21 blademaster and i am wondering what items i can use to gain HP and MP recovery like for example any rings,belt or anything else but not anything off the boutique

i am going throught potions like no tomorrow

thanks in advance
Post edited by cagoula on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    "lvl 21 BM.....going through pots like no tomorrow" o.O.....

Um.....how...?

A BM should be killing any mob (in the lower lvls) within the first 10 hits, and they should barely do any dmg to the BM.

So unless your a LA or AA build, instead of HA, idk what is going on o.O
  • cagoula
    cagoula Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    forgot to say that i only started on monday so i am new to this
  • Sciro - Sanctuary
    Sciro - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If you find yourself spending to much coin on pots you can find a safe place and Meditate to gain your hp and mp back after fighting a few mobs. Hope this helps and good luck.
  • Razah - Dreamweaver
    Razah - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Few items have hp or mp recovery guaranteed as addons so if you really want them you'll have to be on the lookout on auction for random drops.

But rather than that BM's uses a lot more pots in the early levels and it will get a lot easier soon so dont worry too much about it. At lvl29 you can get the diamond sutra and will never need to use hp pots again for grinding
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    In the early levels the pots don't give you nearly what you need... it's not that you're consuming a whole lot.

When I was 5x, I put together a full set of HP recovery gear... actually worked quite well for grinding. Now, it's unnecessary with cheap event pots and leveling so fast.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Zassyen - Sanctuary
    Zassyen - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I definitely agree that pots just don't offer much at low level >.<.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Check out the apothecary and create some "life powder." It ups your hp recover +50/sec for 10 minutes and only costs 15 nectar and 10 golden herbs which is easily farmable, or pretty cheap from Auction House. (herbs found around starting towns)

If ya get lvl 2 apothecary skill soon and need mana you can get Focus powder, which increases your mana recovery +50/sec for 10 minutes and costs 15 crane herb and 10 salvia root. (herbs found around archosaur).

I think you get 5 of each per craft, so 50 minutes worth. Just farm while ya kill and in an hour you'll have enough to make another set, while at the same time upping your apothecary skill b:bye
  • Hinshiro - Sanctuary
    Hinshiro - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm new at this too - just made 29th level, and Atropah definitely has the right idea. Those powders make life so much nicer. And a great place to farm those beginning herbs is right around the City of the Lost. It's all newbie monsters & lots of the really useful herbs.

Good luck!

-Pb
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And a great place to farm those beginning herbs is right around the City of the Lost.

Yeah, just east of lost there is a nice area for farming low herbs. With a 10m/s land mount you can get 100 of each in an hour.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    MP recovery in equips early ingame is very vital, and ofc when you meditate, its long, 2 MP per second = 120 MP a minute. I learned this the hard way on my barb. I had time quests and failed because of slow killing. But using MP pots like water early on will sink your money.

My suggestion is use swords or fists early on as a BM or get MP recovery addition in gears. until you get to 30, you can use focus powder to spam skills all you want for 10 mins, its cheap too b:victory

For HP recovery, life powders are your friend for start. You will get diamond sutra at 29, so then you'd need life powders less

I didn't have this problem on this BM because I attacked (normal) pretty fast enough to kill mobs faster than any class besides assassins and possibly psychics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Combatte - Dreamweaver
    Combatte - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    quit the game