Character and item server transfer

DragoonKnite - Heavens Tear
DragoonKnite - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
When will PW make something so we can move characters and items to a different server..?
Post edited by DragoonKnite - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lord thamiel - Sanctuary
    Lord thamiel - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pretty sure the same question was asked not too long ago (a week or so)

and pretty sure it ain't happen.
  • DragoonKnite - Heavens Tear
    DragoonKnite - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    that sux.. i have items on a diff. server and i want to transfer it.. It would be sweet if they did..
  • _Krue_ - Heavens Tear
    _Krue_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If they let people do that then people would just level to 9x, switch to a PVP server and ****.

Not smart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಸ_ಸ ~~ Drama-Sauce-Face, 50% ownership to kon ♥♥
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Will never happen. end of story.

Wait... Let me change that. It might happen...

"Introducing the new server character transfer stone, instantly move your character to another server.
    Press O to buy this exciting new item for the low low introductory sale price of 200 gold..."
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It will never happen, and it SHOULD never happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If it's moving servers, just hand PWI your credit info and they will make the appropriate transactions for it. :)
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5256612&postcount=2

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING, PLEASE! This has been answered countless times already!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5256612&postcount=2

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING, PLEASE! This has been answered countless times already!

^this +1, whyat spoon says goes!
    but really, i dont tink ANYONE bothers with searching...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    /facepalm If PWi wasnt so IN-IT-FOR-TEH-MUNNIES, that question might just have a place in this forum. Otherwise, you have to keep in mind, PWi wouldnt do such a thing simply for the fact that everytime a nub cash shopper fails on one server after oracling to 100+, he'll go to another server and do the same. PWi wants more fail cash shoppers. They'll pump out the new servers for those sad virgin souls and NEVER save their customers money by making a char transfer stone. They arent heartless. They just love money... and know how non-factors, losers, fails and other social retarrds will spend a thousand dollars a week to be "something" in a game that no one important knows exist. Sorry kids. The president doesnt care if you have +12 gear on a lvl30 char. Third world countries rank higher than your sorry credit card debt. b:cute

Erm, but I do recommend never telling the President about PWi. He'd use Martial Law to take GM gears. And use this game to solve irl problems. Omg... this thought is fun. Buahahahaha!!! Canada Vs USA in PWi TW!!

Or the POTUS already plays and he's Elayne. O.O;
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Sakabatto - Sanctuary
    Sakabatto - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I believe if they should do any such thing, they should put a gateway/portal/wormhole/stargate/teleport for people to access the other servers.

Simple cross-migration.

Go to PvP Servers for the fun. Or to PvE Servers to relax, or participate in TW elsewhere if you don't quite stand a chance on your current server.

Transfer to servers under 6 months old should be restricted, with perhaps purchase of an item from the boutique for a 'round trip' to another server, one journey there, one back.

There would have to be some requirements of course (subject to discussion/addition):

1. Allow travel only where there is no character of the same name, so, only within the contraints of the name-database-sharing-servers.

2. Allow travel only if not in a faction.

3. Allow travel only if not married.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It will never happen, and it SHOULD happen.

Fixed for ya.

Anyways. I've been wanting this to happen forever. As i have invested wayy too much money on this game on a pve server. I wish i could go to lost city with my cleric
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I wish i could go to lost city with my cleric

And I wish everyone would stop using common chat and world chat as a trade channel.... but it's not ever going to happen (unfortunately).

The official GM response is "server transfers are not possible". Until they say otherwise, there's nothing more to discuss. Deal with it and move on.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Fixed for ya.

Anyways. I've been wanting this to happen forever. As i have invested wayy too much money on this game on a pve server. I wish i could go to lost city with my cleric

This is one of the 2 major reasons it SHOULDNT happen. Why should you or anyone be allowed to bypass the growing pains of levelling on a PvP server & then just show up as a high level? If you dont want to work through the gank fest that is being a low level in PvP, you dont get the privaledge of being a high level.

The other major reason is the cross server economic problems;
    - Introducing new server!
    - 1000 level 100s show up with all their wealth & run the show like a bunch of warlords.
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    - Introducing new server!
    - 1000 level 100s show up with all their wealth & run the show like a bunch of warlords.

eww...sounds nasty >.<
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    NO....

/Endthread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This has, as pointed out already, been answered before. Please use the search function in future.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.