Demon Roar not workign in PvP

Options
VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Barbarian
why the hell does this move even exist. It cancels out bramble and the reflect is only for 10 seconds. The reason i spent so much money on it was to help me againts sins in PvP. Guess waht thougth it doest ****ign work in PvP, who thougth of that bull****. I want my roar to actually reflect in PvP like it does in duels. This has got to be some kind of glicth and i want it fixed XD.

If anybody can tell me any other skill that does not work in PvP i would aprreciate itm i am not wasting money and spirit for a another useless move.
Post edited by VonSabrewulf - Harshlands on

Comments

• randomplayerl0lz
    randomplayerl0lz Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    NNnnnNNnnnnNnNEEEEEeeEeeEeEeEEeEeeERrRRRRrRrRrDDDDdDDDDdddDDD RAAAGEEEEEEEE
    StickyGreen can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danikovich - Heavens Tear
    Danikovich - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. Will sell the skill. Too many bugs. The best thing you can do is send a ticket, hardly a GM will see your post here.
    Like they say in my country:
    When you are too smart, smartness eats you up.
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dont tell me you expected it to work in pk?

I bet you alrdy knew bramble didn't work in pk. Roar and alpha male is just the same.

Skill is nice for aoe grinding, or squads without a veno b:cute
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    why the hell does this move even exist. It cancels out bramble and the reflect is only for 10 seconds. The reason i spent so much money on it was to help me againts sins in PvP. Guess waht thougth it doest ****ign work in PvP, who thougth of that bull****. I want my roar to actually reflect in PvP like it does in duels. This has got to be some kind of glicth and i want it fixed XD.

If anybody can tell me any other skill that does not work in PvP i would aprreciate itm i am not wasting money and spirit for a another useless move.
    Bramble doesn't work in PvP and I don't think the psys reflect does either(?). What made you think demon roar would? ( being PvP active you should have known better)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bramble works in TW's so i assumed Demon Roar would work in TW's as well
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bramble doesn't work in PvP and I don't think the psys reflect does either(?). What made you think demon roar would? ( being PvP active you should have known better)
    Psy reflect does as far as I'm aware.

It's kinda cool actually, if there's a white named psy you want to kill without going red with soul of vengeance on, you can attack once and the reflect will hit you and turn the psy pink named.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Demon Roar doesn't work in pvp because it would be completely broken...

If you take buffs, tiger form and other factors into consideration, your opponent will actually take over 100% dmg reflected. Kinda stupid if you're 1v1 someone and let them spark themselves to death.

Quick aside: What the **** does a demon barb care about an assassin? rofl
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Xnastyx - Lost City
    Xnastyx - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Demon roar does work in tw. Its a different form of the reflect buff u get from veno's. Notice that bramle works in tw also. As for sins, once they pop out of no where, hit solid shield then kill them or expel them. They are only a threat if they can murder u before u hit solid solid or expel.

/thread
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bramble works in TW's so i assumed Demon Roar would work in TW's as well
    I didn't expect it to work in world pvp, however if it doesn't work in TW thats kinda messed up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!