Pay To Play

jinemon
jinemon Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
You should start charging at least $30 a month to play this game. Lets get rid of the poor people.
Post edited by jinemon on

Comments

• Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    PWI makes more money doing it F2P than P2P b:bye

Thinking this should close, many threads have been saying this over and over and over b:shutup
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I smell a bad troll b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i smell bacon b:chuckle
  • Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide
    Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you mean those people who work hard ingame to farm, merchant, grind their way instead of pulling out a credit card and blowing everything on shiny mounts?

Most people i know that DONT charge zen, are usually the ones that have the most amount of coin at once, because they know how to spend it and make it last.

There are many players that know how to merchant their way past cash shoppers and those players for the most part are FAR better off than those who constantly pay.

Honestly i'd rather see a player with nice armor that they worked on getting, over some of the cash shoppers you see with fashion and mounts wearing npc armor and asking what theyre supposed to be doing. b:chuckle

Thats just my say... since you had to bring a topic up like this....as if we dont have enough. b:bye
    -Insert Cool Signature with my character's screenshot here-
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    f2p makes more then p2p, as 2nd poster has said i will 2nd it.
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • HarukaDaiski - Raging Tide
    HarukaDaiski - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you mean those people who work hard ingame to farm, merchant, grind their way instead of pulling out a credit card and blowing everything on shiny mounts?

Most people i know that DONT charge zen, are usually the ones that have the most amount of coin at once, because they know how to spend it and make it last.

There are many players that know how to merchant their way past cash shoppers and those players for the most part are FAR better off than those who constantly pay.

Honestly i'd rather see a player with nice armor that they worked on getting, over some of the cash shoppers you see with fashion and mounts wearing npc armor and asking what theyre supposed to be doing. b:chuckle

Thats just my say... since you had to bring a topic up like this....as if we dont have enough. b:bye

I know for a fact that you cash shop so you don't get a say in this.
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If they started charging $30 a month.... which is more than their competitors this company would be out of business considering the existing pay games have far less glitches and more going for them for their monthly fee. It would not work for this game.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    alright guys, dont feed the troll

we already know nobody agrees with this
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lyri hit the nail on the head. I play FFXI too (12 bucks a month..) and .... les just say if there's a glitch they fix it within a week. Half the time in a emergency maint. 2 hours after the update lol

Like she said as well they prolly make more money with all u morons that blow a grand a month then any P2P game can. So... Jin, get a brain b4 u speak agian. Btw.... if they DO start charging on this again i'll leave, not paying for 2 games at once. ALOT of people will leave. who the hell you going to play with then huh? How many times do people have to tell u these things before it sinks in?

Edit: On a off note, it still boggles my mind how much money they make and they can't pay enough gm's to watch WC again for the vulgar arses... or fix glitches. or.... hell idk...
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    alright guys, dont feed the troll

we already know nobody agrees with this

but the food has poison in it =(?
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide
    Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i've used the cash shop for my perfect hammer and a few charms... the money i have made is through playing the game or guild donations to help pay for recruiting methods such as telecoustics and helping get guild members well equipped...

i dont cash shop to lvl or do anything that i dont need, and rarely have used it because i cant afford to in real life, i have better things than a game to use my money on. I have farmed over the 2x drops event and resold for profit if this counts as cash shopping... but i dont go buying oracles/exp stones/mounts/fash.... the mount i have is a panther payed for from farming... also payed for telecoustics for recruiting through this way.... having a guild that supports you is nice IMO. b:bye

*side note* most i've charged is $20 at one time and that was to help pay to get faction lvl to 3, i do feel i have a say in this.... either way was just resonding to the OP's topic, and hope this is closed soon. ?_?
    -Insert Cool Signature with my character's screenshot here-
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    jinemon wrote: »
    You should start charging at least $30 a month to play this game. Lets get rid of the poor people.

Fail troll.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOL who would pay for a game that power lvls you to 100 and has no end game content & doesn't fix bugs?

If this was sarcasm.....

+1
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    30 bucks a month won't make up for the idiots who have already dropped 50k on this game b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Ewen - Harshlands
    Ewen - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I bet that many people would quit due to this, which would result to even more people quitting and soon there would be almost nobody left. I would never pay 30 dollars a month for a game. Thats more than my internet connection costs per month FFS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by me. Seems that the forums change the quality of the picture a bit. b:sad
  • Zassyen - Sanctuary
    Zassyen - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm not gonna mention it's name, but there is an MMO that has a hefty sub price but offers the player very little in return. That was the last and final P2P game I will play.

All MMOs should be F2P, because as P2P, they do not deliver well, and it often seems like it's how the dev team wants it to be.
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2010

You sir, are an idiot.

I'm not trying to feed the troll but you do know that when this game very first came out it had a lvl 150 cap and was p2p right? Try making a guess at why its F2P now, thats right it failed as a P2P and they are now making far more as a F2P... As a general rule f2p, at least a good one will make more then a p2p because it attracts a wider playerbase
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Okay, how much do you pay then?

Your trolling was unsuccessful.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Fail :/

Its Pay to Win!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited June 2010

All MMOs should be F2P, because as P2P, they do not deliver well, and it often seems like it's how the dev team wants it to be.

wth? lol...that would be horrible. f2p only takes your cash and they don't give support or the other things you would expect. Also they will listen to any suggestion that could get them more money, but besides that, forget about having input in how the game evolves.

I've seen a person in another f2p game spend thousands of dollars and ended up getting keylogged from msn by a trusted guildm8. Then the hacker came onto the forums and openly admitted what was done yet items were not restored and the hacker was not banned. GM actually said on the forums "Sorry this game is f2p, we are under no obligation to restore your items". The guy whined and cried about how much money he spent but he eventually gave up.

In a p2p game (WoW especially) that **** wouldn't fly. b:shocked
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    realy stop feeding the troll

but anyways...

In-Before-the-Lock.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Yeah, so people who don't have a lot of money aren't allowed to have fun? I really hope you're kidding. Go crawl back under the maggot nest, will you? Be rich and popular somewhere out of my sight so I don't have to kill you.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010

6ht3wk.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    6ht3wk.jpg

hahahahahahahahha I LOLed
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frosty0908
    frosty0908 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm starting to get fudged off with the abuse hailed at cash shoppers in game by people who do not pay anything to play

We are no better than you and you are no better than us just because you can not or will not buy from the cash shop does not mean the rest of us should not either. I hate the expression "If no one cash shopped there would be no servers" but Im gonna use it here so what if some one spunks 30k of there own money more fool them there are things called addictions and then there are just people insanly rich or to loose with there money to actualy control it.

I for one have been playing about 4 months now and have spent around $100 since I started using the CS I noticed peoples attitudes changing towards me and people making sometimes quite sarcastic comments I dont go digging through your affairs so dont get digging through mine.

I have food in my belly I pay my bills my rent for where I live I have extra left over I'm gonna spend it on something I enjoy and take an intrest in to at the moment its perfect world but that will change no doubt.

If you dont like the fact cash shoppers are buying items then thats something you need to deal with your self I can only see jelousy as the reason for the pure hate thats cast on the people who use it I might be wrong but still calling it how I see it.
  • Wolfsters - Heavens Tear
    Wolfsters - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    are you telling me that just because people dont have enough money to spend on the game that you should kick them off the game this thread should be closed immediantly for having such a ridiculous idea.

i can have plenty of fun with out money and so can a whole bunch of people, and i dont see how they affect with your gameplay if anything they being there can make you gameplay better people to talk to and all that, if people who didn't pay to play then there would be alot less paople to talk to.

clise this thread immediantly right now.b:beatupb:irritatedb:angry

and i like what the person above said she said that she'll "spend her money on what she wants" but that doesn't mean that other people should have to pay for something that they dont want to pay for
    b:victoryb:laughb:laughb:victory

join the new cursed race

you'll love it

i would put a url in but it wont let me