List of all Bounty Hunter chains

Options
Darksylph - Heavens Tear
Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I know i just posted this, however the old thread used the term "BH" in the thread title & thats not a forum searchable term (too short). So to the mods, please delete the old thread and not this one. Possibly sticky this one, if you so choose.

List of all BH chains

40-49 -Reward: 66k XP/13.2k SP > 48k XP/9.6k SP > 36k XP/7.2k SP
Quigzi (FB29) > Quigzi (FB29) > Quigzi (FB29)

50-59 -Reward: 82.5k XP/16.5k SP > 60k XP/12k SP > 45k XP/9k SP
Farren (FB39) > Calcid (FB39) > Hercule Trioc (FB39)
Hercule Trioc (FB39) > Calcid (FB39) > Farren (FB39)

60-69 -Reward: 110k XP/22k SP > 80k XP/16k SP > 60k XP/12k SP
Myriadtail Wyvern (FB51) > Rankar (FB51) > Fushma (FB51)
Fushma (FB51) > Rankar (FB51) > Myriadtail Wyvern (FB51)
Zimo (FB59) "Metal-1" > Fushma (FB51) > Rankar (FB51)

70-79 -Reward: 165k XP/33k SP > 120k XP/24k SP > 90k XP/18k SP
Qianji "Water-3" (FB59) > Zimo "Metal-1" (FB59) > Raving Drake Brute "Fire-4" (FB59)
Raving Drake Brute "Fire-4" (FB59) > Gluttonix "Earth-5" (FB59) > Ofotis "Wood-3" (FB59)
Resentful Pyrostesis (FB69) > Gluttonix "Earth-5" (FB59) > Raving Drake Brute "Fire-4" (FB59)

80-89 -Reward: 220k XP/44k SP > 160k XP/32k SP > 120k XP/24k SP
Damned Gaurnob (FB69) > Resentful Pyrostesis (FB69) > Brigand Transient (FB79)
Cenequus Polearm (FB69) > Resentful Pyrostesis (FB69) > Damned Gaurnob (FB69)
Stygean Quartermaster (FB79) > Resentful Pyrostesis (FB69) > Damned Gaurnob (FB69)

90-99 -Reward: 330k XP/66k SP > 240k XP/48k SP > 180k XP/36k SP
Brigand Transient (FB79) > Linus (FB79) > Stygean Quartermaster (FB79)
Linus (FB79) > Stygean Quartermaster (FB79) > Brigand Transient (FB79)
Phlebo (FB89-Eden) > Stygean Quartermaster (FB79) > Linus (FB79)
Ethereal Abomination (FB89-Brimstone) > Brigand Transient (FB79) > Linus (FB79)

100+ -Reward: BH1 (same for all BH1) > BH2 (same for all BH2)
Twilight Emperor: Doom (TT3-3) > Cannonfist Orchlid "Fire" (Warsong)
Hellfire Abomination (FB99-SoT) > Snakefist Guardian "Metal" (Warsong)
Snakefist Guardian "Metal" (Warsong) > Peachblossum Ritualist (FB99-Abaddon)
Skeleton Legion Marshall "Wave2" (RB Delta) > Tigera Legion Marshall "Wave3" (RB Delta)
Peachblossum Ritualist (FB99-Abaddon) > Skeleton Legion Marshall "Wave2" (RB Delta)

Alot of people always seem to question the order or wonder what the 2 or 3 will be after picking up the BH1. So figured I'd post the complete list. I thought i saw one in the past, but couldnt locate it with a search.

How to stack BHs to get all 3 daily at once

This is a common trick. I'm reposting the post by Baalzor from this thread as having gotten permission from this post;

You have to sacrifice first two days of doing BH and then you will start getting 3 bh's at once.
I dont know if there is such type of thread, all i wanna do is just spread the word cuz i hate waiting ppl to come back to bh and some of them fly and etc etc...lot of time usage.
So...this is the procedure.

Example.

Day1: Take "Bounty Hunter I" and you do it BUT YOU ARE NOT TURNING IN! yet...

Day2: Turn in "Bounty Hunter I" from yesterday and you will get "Bounty Hunter I" and "Bounty Hunter II" from that day (day2). Do them but dont turn them in!!!! yet... :)

Day3: Turn in "Bounty Hunter I" and "Bounty Hunter II" from yesterday and you will get Bounty Hunter I,II, and III. You do them but u dont turn them in.

Day:4 Turn in Bounty Hunter I,II and III from yesterday and you will get BH I,II and III for that day. Same goes for future...

Whole point is to have bh1 and bh2 in quest list. if u accidentally have them, then do them and turn them in the next day. You will start getting 3 bh's at once.

I know many of you know this, but I just want you guys to save time(most important),money (tping all the time).
Imagine you have BH1 linus, bh2 styg, bh3 brigand. And you are trying to reset instance 30 mins to get opened doors for linus. and when u finally got it..you go to linus....then go back to styg then go back to brig. just sick... :)
spread the word and let us have faster and joyful BH's <3
Post edited by Darksylph - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Haxxz - Harshlands
    Haxxz - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nice guide Sylph. One thing, I dunno if it was me being half asleep but I'm sure I've had a Zimo as BH I (at level 70+). b:surrender
    spread the word and let us have faster and joyful BH's <3

People of PWI, please please do this so we don't have to spend forever getting the next boss!
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Great guide
    Sticky plz or put in Ence guide list :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Good thinking and a fab guide! Thank you for posting this!!
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    please sticky this so ppl can start stacking bh's. at last ?
    sometimes i feel i'd rather not go to bh than doing it with random ppl who dont stack :)

gj Darksylph \o/
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sticky pls :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EternalTime - Sanctuary
    EternalTime - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    many ppl do stack, many many don't... b:shocked
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i hate joining a squad full of people who dont stack...nothing more annoying :/ oh wait this is pwi we are talking about.. so maybe there is :P
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I feel there's no point in stacking because you end up wasting the exp for nothing. In all the BHs I've been on, there are ALWAYS people who don't stack so if you do, you end up having to wait for them anyway. It's too much to hope for that everyone will start stacking.

As it stands, the only advantage to stacking is saving on the teleporting fee but since a lot of people are poor and fly and you end up having to wait for those guys anyway, I end up just flying with them.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Added this into the comprehensive quest guide sticky at top. Thanks! Sorry it came so late. Didn't see this thread till just now =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How to stack BHs to get all 3 daily at once

Glad to see that this is finally gaining popularity.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=633472

Back then, people didn't even understand it after it was explained to them. It's taken months just for like 10% of the server to use it.
  • x3000
    x3000 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have question about stacking BH and different BH chains: do I have to repeat BH stack for each chain? So I may have 12 BH quests all the time for lv 90-99 for example? Or it does not work that way.
  • Sirk - Heavens Tear
    Sirk - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Simple Visual

ti = turn in

Been back to PW a couple days after being away > a year.
    LadyVieira explained this to me over the phone in about 10 min.
    Took another 10 min to make this for my wife. Been sharing
    it individually, figured this made more sense.

Will make some sort of video type deal when I get some time.
  • x3000
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I understand how it works for 1 chain but then bh start to shift.
    Let say I got started and now I have BH 1 linus, BH2 styg and BH brig 3 done in my quest log (after runnung bh79) and I wait till next day to turn it in. Suddenly next day I get BH89 Phlebo. So I do it, turn it in and I get 2 styg BH2 in my quest log. There is no way for me to separate which chain bh2 styg belongs to ( linus->styg->brig or phleb->styg->linus). If next day I get bh79 starting with linus, and I turn wrong bh2 styg I loose bh3 brig. Or there is a trick to it?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Apparently in this last patch Twilight Emperor has been removed from BH100 and replaced with Dark Colluseast: Doom, a different boss in 3-3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • x3000
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Got it - BH is updated based on today's BH, so if it is switched next day you get correct once
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    Pledge - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow... I thought BH bosses were not in these order but were random...

Great thing to know, thanks b:laugh

PS: FB 29 boss is spelled Qingzi not Quigzi. :P
    I'm a male... Humanoid... Thing... Well, I'm full of something.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would stack... But I don't see the point. Everyone turns in after each boss. So what benefit would I get from doing that? Save 8,000 coins? Eh... *shrugs*

Good guide none the less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would stack... But I don't see the point. Everyone turns in after each boss. So what benefit would I get from doing that? Save 8,000 coins? Eh... *shrugs*

Good guide none the less.

while it is true that one person is enough to ruin it timewise, later the profit from staying will be greater. My last bh run was great, nobody had to turn it and it finished sooo fastb:pleased
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    while it is true that one person is enough to ruin it timewise, later the profit from staying will be greater. My last bh run was great, nobody had to turn it and it finished sooo fastb:pleased

If I was doing BH's with my faction or something and we all stacked, I would definitely stack. But they are all level 70-90 and doing different BH's than me. So i'm stuck doing BH's with random people. And I have yet to do a run with no one having to turn them in lol. And the saved coin would add up... But... I hate delayed gratification. And having to wait a whole day to get my exp, gee idk...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    100+ -Reward: BH1 (same for all BH1) > BH2 (same for all BH2)
    Twilight Emperor: Doom (TT3-3) > Cannonfist Orchlid "Fire" (Warsong)
    Hellfire Abomination (FB99-SoT) > Snakefist Guardian "Metal" (Warsong)
    Snakefist Guardian "Metal" (Warsong) > Peachblossum Ritualist (FB99-Abaddon)
    Skeleton Legion Marshall "Wave2" (RB Delta) > Tigera Legion Marshall "Wave3" (RB Delta)
    Peachblossum Ritualist (FB99-Abaddon) > Skeleton Legion Marshall "Wave2" (RB Delta)

BH 100 3-3 is now the footprint boss, it was a retrospective change as it changed the old one in my log as well. it is still followed by warsong fire just the boss you have to kill in 3-3 changed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nefertia - Archosaur
    Nefertia - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Does have its advantages and disadvantages

1. does give good exp and spirit
    2. does not pay for equipment repairs
    3. if stupid ppl wine them no coins or drops if not they just ignore mobs
    4. waiting for ppl to secure the quest a second time boring
    5. bosses does not drop enough items for entire party random my behind
    6. ppl will help with bhs but not normal boss quests (go figure)
    7. no more dominance blessing (+10 phy and mag atk)

Reminder

1. spirit cost coins
    2. repairs cost coins
    3. ppl want good equipment

answer to are bh's worth the effort NO!!
  • x3000
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actually stacking is very simple.
    Every day 1-st go to head hunter and turn-in what you have and get what you can. Then do bh(s) but do not turn-in. Repeat next day (turn-in all yesterdays and get new ones at head hunter, then do bh, no turn-in after BH)
  • n3ssrixty
    n3ssrixty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thanks! b:laugh
    All your base are belong to us.

fanpage @facebook.com/rixty
    follow us @twitter.com/getrixty
  • Blathurs - Raging Tide
    Blathurs - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    can i solo quigzi at lvl 48 is it possable i have all 3 bh and *stamps his foot* i want my xp lol
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    can i solo quigzi at lvl 48 is it possable i have all 3 bh and *stamps his foot* i want my xp lol

His name is Qingzi, and no. Find a squad it isn't hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nout - Sanctuary
    Nout - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    x3000 wrote: »
    Actually stacking is very simple.
    Every day 1-st go to head hunter and turn-in what you have and get what you can. Then do bh(s) but do not turn-in. Repeat next day (turn-in all yesterdays and get new ones at head hunter, then do bh, no turn-in after BH)

Yeah that's the better way to stack.
    Day1 you pick bh1, afterwards turn in and pick up bh2 (don't get a bh3 this day, too bad!)
    Day2 you pick bh1, (still got bh2), do them and turn in afterwards and pick bh2 and bh3
    Day3 pick bh1, (still got bh2, bh3), do them and turn in afterwards and pick bh2 and bh3.

You only lose the exp/spirit from the bh3 from the first day.
    If you run with a full stacked squad (currently little harder to get then normal squad) the whole run takes just 25 min for bh79 which otherwise is like 50/60 min including doorcheck ****.
    So 7 days in a week saving 25/35 min would be about 3hours.. enough to do at least one fcc to make up for the first bh3 'loss' ;)
    Also you save teleport coins each day!
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah that's the better way to stack.
    Day1 you pick bh1, afterwards turn in and pick up bh2 (don't get a bh3 this day, too bad!)
    Day2 you pick bh1, (still got bh2), do them and turn in afterwards and pick bh2 and bh3
    Day3 pick bh1, (still got bh2, bh3), do them and turn in afterwards and pick bh2 and bh3.

You only lose the exp/spirit from the bh3 from the first day.
    If you run with a full stacked squad (currently little harder to get then normal squad) the whole run takes just 25 min for bh79 which otherwise is like 50/60 min including doorcheck ****.
    So 7 days in a week saving 25/35 min would be about 3hours.. enough to do at least one fcc to make up for the first bh3 'loss' ;)
    Also you save teleport coins each day!

That's the bad way to do it because you end up with the BH 2 and 3 of the previous day and it's really hard to find a squad that will do them with you. The best way to do it is

Day 1: Pick up BH1, do it, don't turn in.
    Day 2: Turn in BH1, Pick up BH1 and 2, do them, don't turn in
    Day 3: Turn in BH1 and 2, Pick up BH 1, 2 and 3, do them and only turn in BH3
    Day 4: Repeat day 3.

That way you always get the 3 BHs correponding to the current day and you pick all 3 up at once.

The other thing is, you can do this at level 40 and you miss out on 1 Bh2 and 2 BH3s which isn't a big deal at that level. Then you never have to lose any more BHs even when you move onto a new one. Every 10 levels, you do 6 BHs, 3 from the previous BH and 3 from the new BH.
  • aoumi13
    aoumi13 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the guide! b:cute
  • Nout - Sanctuary
    Nout - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's the bad way to do it because you end up with the BH 2 and 3 of the previous day and it's really hard to find a squad that will do them with you.
    True, you end up with another bh2 and bh3 then others, I didn't really think this would ever matter and for most levels it doesn't matter. For most level ranges the bhs are in the same FB and all bosses are usually killed anyway so it doesn't matter then.
    For level 70-79 it does matter as probably not all bosses in FB59 are killed during a bh run because that takes a while. For 100+ it matters aswell I guess but i'm far from reaching 100 anyway ;)
    For people with bad memory (like me :p) your way of stacking could give problems aswell.. if you forget that you already turned in and turn in again you've to restart the stacking.
    With my way by turning directly in after the run you know whether or not you've done a run already.
    Anyway, choose whatever way you prefer and all stack please!
    On Sanctuary there seem to be more people stacking lately, getting a stacked squad becomes more easyer now.
  • Dixievixen - Heavens Tear
    Dixievixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but, regarding bh 70-79, what is the significance of the elemental references and the meaning of the numbers related to them?