RogueCrew seeking mature, funloving players!

Options
Barooo - Heavens Tear
Barooo - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Guild Banter
RogueCrew (HT) is a level 3 faction, and a small, tight-knit group of players who love to play for the challenges that PWI offers. We currently have about +/-15 very active members, and faction chat is a lot like a bunch of friends hanging out at a bar, minus the...let's call it "colorful" language. We are focused mostly on PvE, although we have had PvP players join us in the past. We won't be gearing up for TW though - we find our fun in running the best instances, doing the "impossible", and always coming out on top. We run FBs, BHs, TT, FF, WBs, and Nirvana, to name a few. We prefer to run unwined instances up to FB99, because it helps players to learn to function better in a squad, and sharpen your gameplay.

What do we expect from our members? Maturity, above all else, and that's not a set age so much as your behavior. We don't use much text speak or shorthand in faction chat, and most of our members are between the ages of 20-35. We have a good sense of humor, and hope that anyone who joins our ranks would have the same. We ask that our members be loyal - we don't recruit flag-flippers with every alt in a different faction. We also ask that our members be respectful - we don't cheat or "glitch", and we don't grief other players, or step on toes just to get ahead. Also, our veteran members have a lot of information and experience to offer, and being open to suggestions is always a plus. We also understand that not everyone can be on all the time, and many of our members have school, family, or a job that comes first, and we completely understand that.

What can our members expect from us? We will teach and learn alongside our factionmates, be there to offer help and support when needed, and offer all of the resources we have available. We want to grow strong as a faction - not just fill out the ranks with empty numbers and people who don't truly want to succeed ingame.

If you think RogueCrew sounds like it could be your new home, reply on this thread, or contact myself, SolomonSmash, NicoIetta, Krunchy, Meatamus, or Jessamaca ingame for more information!
Post edited by Barooo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Barooo - Heavens Tear
    Barooo - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Aw c'mon, people! I see views, but no replies...don't tell me you're afraid! b:shocked b:shutup

Step up, be brave and say something! You can doooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  • joangirl
    joangirl Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ---my Toons---
    archer lvl 85

Herc/Nix/Veno lvl 90

cleric lvl 50

and others

i ask SolomonSmash if i can join when i get all mi TT 80 gold gear whit both toon, maybe he whas thinkin that i whas askin hem to get it for me if he whants me to join,when i get all mi stuff i ask him but he never aswer me ...
    (that whas a year ago i stop playing couse i use to feel very sad,couse he ignore me and i whas thinking that he whas mi friend,maybe some1 feel the same way as me and thats why they dont post)

(Fac have to be like a Family,if u dont have friends there what r u doin there, ppl have feelings)

if u whanna say something send me a message here... Jonsasuke@gmail.com
    (i dont check the forum so often,but i try to check mi E-mail evryday)
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joangirl wrote: »
    ---my Toons---
    i ask SolomonSmash if i can join when i get all mi TT 80 gold gear whit both toon, maybe he whas thinkin that i whas askin hem to get it for me if he whants me to join,when i get all mi stuff i ask him but he never aswer me ...
    (that whas a year ago i stop playing couse i use to feel very sad,couse he ignore me and i whas thinking that he whas mi friend,maybe some1 feel the same way as me and thats why they dont post)

There are times when I may have been posted up as a catshop or afk, and if you happened to try to contact me during one of those times, maybe that's why I appeared to ignore you. I do seem to remember not hearing from you for a long time.
  • joangirl
    joangirl Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    of curse dont hear about me i whas not playing,sometimes i just enter and say hello to some ppl thats all,
    grats on lvl 101
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Barooo. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Very good, I love your goals there. If ever you guys may need a friend, just ask me.

And I may not speak for my faction mates, but truly a great goal.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)