How to quickly earn spirit?

Yulk - Heavens Tear
Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
I really careless about leveling... but what's the quickest way to earn spirit? Skills costs far too many spirit....

I really want have my alts to have maxed skills this week so I can move on b:surrender

Please prove by screen shots

Is it FF run?

Edit: I should do tideborn quest on my alts, didn't do them :/...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
Post edited by Yulk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You've played for how long now? And you still don't know basics like this?

Spirit and EXP go hand in hand. Anything that gives high EXP gives high Spirit.
  • Ewen - Harshlands
    Ewen - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The fastest way to earn spirit = The fastest way to earn exp. If you don't want exp, just throw the exp to your genie(s).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by me. Seems that the forums change the quality of the picture a bit. b:sad
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    The fastest way to earn spirit = The fastest way to earn exp. If you don't want exp, just throw the exp to your genie(s).

I'm already doing that... xD... But I need to find huge sources of what I will get... I don't want to buy oracles for leveling genie while keeping my spirit for my alt's skills b:spit
    You've played for how long now? And you still don't know basics like this?

Spirit and EXP go hand in hand. Anything that gives high EXP gives high Spirit.

I already know that, but I heard from this random person that they can get to 70-80 in like 2-3 days from FF runs... IDK if thats true but are there more effective ways than just BH?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    /facepalm

You do not have to have every skill lvl'd to max at every level.

Why? You are wasting $$ and spirit.

By level 80+ you will have more then enough and then $$ usually becomes the issue for most.

I can promise you half your skills are worthless and not even close to being worth leveling atm.

Good spirit = BH's, Cube, straight grinding...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yulk: Get your BM to lvl 40, start doing BH's, and cube, along with CS. You'll gain plenty of spirit as long as you don't bother with gaining exp after that (means feed all exp to genie).
  • TheBishSlap - Lost City
    TheBishSlap - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    or you could not give exp to genies and lvl because the higher lvl you are the faster you get sp from dailies
    im jahailad and i cant change my avatarQQ
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    /facepalm

You do not have to have every skill lvl'd to max at every level.

Why? You are wasting $$ and spirit.

By level 80+ you will have more then enough and then $$ usually becomes the issue for most.

I can promise you half your skills are worthless and not even close to being worth leveling atm.

Good spirit = BH's, Cube, straight grinding...

Money isn't an issue for me :) , its just the damn spirit...

Forget BH, them BH noobs fail harder ever since 3x BH b:spit . OMG they reach at mid LVL and still dunno how to play, I litterally ask my GF to use her cleric for team work while I used my BM to AOE litterally 2 full rooms worth of BH mobs and use all my AOEs while the mobs just die. Seriously, 40-70s aren't considered mid LVLs anymore -_-" I even heard 3 friends of mine squad with 2 fail clerics for BH, 1 leecher and the other just idiotic just dieing all the time. FAIL. I'm better off with squads of oracle babies.

Cube... meh, I go in random rooms... I'm always unlucky... lol. I'm always taken in the wrong room... On top of that, I'm losing dice tickets as I keep trying... b:surrender

And I grind a lot already, its good when you AOE b:cute but still slow... I usually grind on my mains. I am slow on classes that are not barbs, bms or venoes Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    No wonder you are failing....and all this coming from the not even 4x bm with a 55 barb...

Stop asking lame questions when you have an excuse you think is better. Take our advice or leave it but don't give excuses when we tell you how to do it....

b:bye

PS Edit --> You will NEVER NOT have fail squads....ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    WTB> Spirit, I need it to learn demon garrote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    WTB> Spirit, I need it to learn demon garrote.

You know I would sell you you...I have 20mill spirit b:chuckleb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I need it, never realized how much spirit level 11 skills eat up. I got demon true form and alacrity and I'm already down to 300k Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Fine, I'll try cube again then, xD I seriously want to use my TT gears at least with my barb ... killed him once with 2 venoes alone (I was supporting, his spell hurt, veno with herc tanked while I kept the veno's herc alive with frighten and alacrity, that veno didn't think we could of killed wurlord b:victory but I went positive and we did :D) if I can get 500k spirit each character... -_-"

Can't stay in 50+ forever, no matter how much I careless about LVLing... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    I need it, never realized how much spirit level 11 skills eat up. I got demon true form and alacrity and I'm already down to 300k Q_Q

I have never fed a Genie and still have a 101 Genie O_o

I think that is why I have the SP....and I have just about all my skills b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I have... 3 genies, that I use regularly, and a few others that I don't use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    I have... 3 genies, that I use regularly, and a few others that I don't use.

101 (main)

90 (gv only)

10 (just for pulling...rofl)

(Few on other characters)

Helps when you can trade Genies from other Characters :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    83 - group PvP and grinding

81 - Tanking

80 - 1vs1 fights
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I really careless about leveling... but what's the quickest way to earn spirit? Skills costs far too many spirit....

I really want have my alts to have maxed skills this week so I can move on b:surrender

Please prove by screen shots

Is it FF run?

Edit: I should do tideborn quest on my alts, didn't do them :/...

just do bh,cs,world quest when u hit 70..do quest..grind some..do some fb's..bought it..forget the cube its a money pit.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm already doing that... xD... But I need to find huge sources of what I will get... I don't want to buy oracles for leveling genie while keeping my spirit for my alt's skills b:spit

I already know that, but I heard from this random person that they can get to 70-80 in like 2-3 days from FF runs... IDK if thats true but are there more effective ways than just BH?

Yes people, this is the guy who gave out his "expert" advise on PvP and started a thread on how LA is the best for PvPers.

70-80 in 2-3 days is possible with hypers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Haxxz - Harshlands
    Haxxz - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It's really simple, just hand in the quest 'Englightened One', gives a nice SP reward.
    yaysp.png

On a more serious note, like others have said you can grind SP the same way you grind EXP. I personally find myself with a lot of excess SP (although I plan to spend a lot leveling barrage for FC at 8x) and that's mainly from doing my dailies with a few quests/grinding thrown in.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    BHs

oh wait you hate them /facepalm

well then why ask for a fast way when you don't want the fast way?

(of course, non-cash-shopping fast-way...)
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what's the cashshopping sp farming way then o.O oh wait... nvm b:shutup we all know the answer.. b:cry
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hey GMs/devs! This is the coin sink you ever dreamed of! NPCs selling spirit!
    Please restore the DQ prices back next?

Just kidding.
    b:avoid
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I thought of this forever ago and I wished they would implement it

There are always people with lots of spirit, and I do mean lots of it, and they really have nothing to do with it all... so... why not.... let them put it in little cubes like EXP Cubes for genies and sell them :O to me it would make sense if you don't have any other use for spirit as you already have genies ;o
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well, there is one other way to get just SP quickly, if you don't mind wasting a ton of coins: Badges and Signs. The seven different Badges will give you anywhere from 1,000 to 8,000 SP each, or you can combine 10 of them into a Sign for x11 SP (+10% extra SP). The easiest ones to get are the Badges of Speed (2,000 SP each), which you get from the twice-daily Snake Isle race. Combine 10 Badges of Speed to get a Sign of Speed (22,000 SP) at the Messenger of the Sages (found in any major city), and then turn it in at the Sage for the SP.

Unfortunately, you can't sell Badges in the Auction House, only Signs, so you'll probably find most of them in catshops.

Hope that helps! :-)