KSer

Options
mub
mub Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Cleric
Like srsly, i hate kser so much~!!!!!! REcently, there're people who KS me all the time. So i decided to ks them back, but that only help them with their quests mobs -_- my question is how do i annoy them or get back at them or kill them and let them lose xp, coz i'm sick of this and i can't think of anything to teach them a lesson. If you hate kser, plz respond to this thread and help me out, tyb:bye
Post edited by mub on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    KSing isn't forbidden; although it can be annoying. All you can do is either move to another spot, threaten to report them or ks back.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mub
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i try to ks back, but that only help them with their stinking quest =( stupid kser
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    time like that you wish you were on pvp server....
    like seriously =/
    That, and mat farming ._.a
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh tell me about it
    Venos always KS from me and I always say " No KS plz :)" and try to stay cool and today a funny thing happened, is that a sin KS from me and I told him not to do that, I was in a squad and a member of it accidentally attacked a mob that the sin was killing so he went angry and told him not to KS, just WTF!!!

So I'd suggest just telling them not to do that nicely, otherwise if they keep doing it just move to another spot or do another quest and get back to it later.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well if your on a PvP server....Just kill them as response for taking your mob.

If your on PvE server.....call a high lvl friend end, tell them "kill all mobs in the area, i need them all for quests."
    ^ That should **** off the KS'er and make them go away, or yell at the high lvl, who will just ignore them and say "Helping friend with quest, so f--k off" ^.^ (It's why i keep lvl 90+ on my friend list XD)
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The ONLY (yes, only, even on PvP servers) thing you can do is hit the mob first and do more than 50% dmg to it. That way it will count as your kill and they'll help you with your quest.
    If you play on a PvP server, attacking/killing another player because they're KSing is a bad idea, especially if they're in a faction.
    Because you can never know how many people in their faction that are at least 10-30 lvls higher than you are and how many they will send, and if the other person didn't fight back, expect them to camp you, because you'll be red for some time after.
    But if they attack you for "KSing", feel free to kill themb:pleased
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The ONLY (yes, only, even on PvP servers) thing you can do is hit the mob first and do more than 50% dmg to it. That way it will count as your kill and they'll help you with your quest.
    If you play on a PvP server, attacking/killing another player because they're KSing is a bad idea, especially if they're in a faction.
    Because you can never know how many people in their faction that are at least 10-30 lvls higher than you are and how many they will send, and if the other person didn't fight back, expect them to camp you, because you'll be red for some time after.
    But if they attack you for "KSing", feel free to kill themb:pleased

It rocks when your an assassin, and you can stealth for long **** times thnx to charm so the idiots can't see ya :P

Then again, i wouldn't give a damn if they had a fac or not XD
    They KS me on Lost City, I stealth, I stun, they die ^.^
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just wondering... why is this in the cleric section?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just wondering... why is this in the cleric section?

....maybe the person's character is a cleric?

As for KSing, that happens to my wiz ALL THE TIME. Man, it's so annoying. And on my psy it happened as well. Some jerk sin was in the area, and all he said back was something like "i'm not KSing, you just need to hit the mobs faster" or something.
    All I can say is either wait till they're done, move to another area, or ask a high lvl to come help with the quest, as has already been suggested.
    KSing is annoying, but it happens. There's way less of it as you level up though. Unless a veno is in the area >.>
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ....maybe the person's character is a cleric?

They don't have an avatar and there isn't any mention of clerics in the post.... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They don't have an avatar and there isn't any mention of clerics in the post.... lol

eh, i'm just speculating
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    why dont u send a squad invite - they most likely want your buff :o or aoe grind.. with your heals

i wont go into detail how to annoy ppl ... ;D
    i like potato
  • mub
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes i'm a cleric...so u guys mean i can't do anything about it????? i'm nice to people, also i tell them to stop ksing me nicely if they do it by accident.....but they keep doing it......sigh better way than just give up the spot????
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh man, i hate that >< I always ask them nicely to stop. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    But there isn't much you can do about it.. =/
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    why dont u send a squad invite - they most likely want your buff :o or aoe grind.. with your heals

i wont go into detail how to annoy ppl ... ;D

4got about that option, and its funny cuz thats the one i used most. if they're KSing, just add them to squad. most people will accept, unless they're hellbent on soloing.

• Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    mub wrote: »
    yes i'm a cleric...so u guys mean i can't do anything about it????? i'm nice to people, also i tell them to stop ksing me nicely if they do it by accident.....but they keep doing it......sigh better way than just give up the spot????

Like I said, attack first, and do more than 50% dmg to the mobs
  • Zilena - Harshlands
    Zilena - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just kill them to show them you're annoyed.
    Then two. Keep Ksing them.
    b:chuckle
  • Nannako - Lost City
    Nannako - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Like I said, attack first, and do more than 50% dmg to the mobs

ya, if you do more damage then you will get the kill and they wont be able to get your drops until the elapsed time has passed. I've had people do this to me much more on my cleric than on veno. Not sure which server you are on..but on pvp server.. ask politely, please stop.. ask again.. and if they keep doing it.. you always have that option to kill them. It will get better as you lvl up. You will find that it happens less and less. Certain areas are the worst. I found the absolute worst area was Broken Bow Buff. b:infuriated I absoutely hate that area!
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    +"some classes" have long channeling and blast more then 50% of Hp with that hit.. it might look like ks but who was startig to attack the mob first? huh? :P

*still squads are always the best idea.. on an online game... wanna play alone? why dont u play offline games :P
    i like potato
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    +"some classes" have long channeling and blast more then 50% of Hp with that hit.. it might look like ks but who was startig to attack the mob first? huh? :P

*still squads are always the best idea.. on an online game... wanna play alone? why dont u play offline games :P

+1 to that *nods*

• Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sometimes ppl ks by accident, but sometimes they do this on purpose, just because they can and you cant do much about it, not on pve server. just deal with it? you can always blacklist the jerk, imo annoying clerics is rather stupid, they may remember you and refuse to res you or squad with you sometime later b:bye
    but i had a good laugh few days ago.. i was doing oma on my nooby veno near arch, and was killing my targets rather slow, because i was leveling tanking pet. one equally nooby sin decided it would be a ton of fun if he ksed me - so he did, a lot. i told him once to not ks, then tried to ignore him. but i was doing wq on main at the same time, and on my way to vol 8 i stopped to give my veno full set of buffs. so 'my' ksing sin saw an obviously high level cleric landing, helping a little veno then taking off... and quickly went to find some other spot, reasonably far away from love and her mighty beetle b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]