Problem with learning skills?

LostGrl - Raging Tide
LostGrl - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Psychic
Im atm 53 lvl and finish cultivation Aware of Coalescence and i learn that new skills what are reqirement but still cant learn 2 skills what suppose to learn at last culti Aware of Discrod
Soul of Silence and Sandburst Blast and i cant figure out why?

i have about 300k spirit tho and still cant learn it :/

idk what i missed so can any1 help me is it bug or smth.. since we use only 1 wepon so its not like that is for diff type of wepon

its weird to me bcoz i think i didnt have enought spirit but they are still faded b:cry

and btw is it worth to learn them anyway thats 2nd question :D
b:surrenderb:surrender
Post edited by LostGrl - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    if you done culti, make sure you learn required skill to enable said skill. For example, Sandburst Blast will required you to learnt at least lvl 1 of
    -Spirit Blast
    -White Voodoo
    -Landslide
    -Sand Trap
    -Diminished Vigor

Also, check your coins if you have enough to learn it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LostGrl - Raging Tide
    LostGrl - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    uhh maybe that is problem bcoz i skip some skills (bcoz waste of points but ill try soon so we will see). still nowhere says like that require some other skills tho i look at it and b4 but anything is possible but dont say it on skill.

lol i just look skill tree (never pay attention on it) yeah you rite bcoz i skip some skill that happen..
    always when i buy skill i never pay attention on tree always look at buying it and what do

ty and seems ill never stop being blonde :)
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    it shows as arrow on the skill tree if you look at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]