PvP

BIade_Strike - Heavens Tear
BIade_Strike - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Assassin
Ok so I have a few questions for PvP. b:pleased

1. The current combo im using in pk is this:

Start with 299 chi + buffs and chill:

Deep Sting>>Throatcut>>InnerHarmony>>Headhunt>>(If its a meele personRibStrike) >>RDS>>Throatcut>>Puncture>>Slipstrem>>DeepSting. If its not dead by now, I just use any skills not on cooldown, or if its meele i use tackling slash and pull out bow.

Is this a good combo?

2. Out of all these (MP recovery, HP recovery, +Dex, +Vit), what should be the order in priority and usefulness? (I think MP,Dex,Vit, HP)

3. Is reduce damage by 1% actually better than something with +4vit and +7hp/sec?

4. What are some good genie skills? I plan on having second wind, tangling mire, relentless courage, holy path, and occult ice.

5. According to my above combo for pvp, should i go demon or sage? demon offers 100% stuns while sage offers more higher dagger devotion and bloodpaint.

Thanks for taking your time for reading this, and even more thanks if you respond. b:victory
Post edited by BIade_Strike - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Out of all these (MP recovery, HP recovery, +Dex, +Vit), what should be the order in priority and usefulness?
    +Dex. Everything else is pretty useless.
    Deep Sting>>Throatcut>>InnerHarmony>>Headhunt>>(If its a meele personRibStrike) >>RDS>>Throatcut>>Puncture>>Slipstrem>>DeepSting

Shadow Teleport -> RibStrike -> Headhunt -> Inner Harmony -> Tackling Slash -> Throatcut -> Slipstream -> Deep Sting -> Throatcut etc...

You want to use throatcut the most because it has the lowest cooldown. Also, make sure you tackle slash BEFORE throatcut because they can still run while sealed.
    Is reduce damage by 1% actually better than something with +4vit and +7hp/sec?
    1% is better than +7hp/sec, worse than +4vit
    What are some good genie skills? I plan on having second wind, tangling mire, relentless courage, holy path, and occult ice.
    Thats a good strength genie, but if you're going to use Chill of the Deep, I would recommend Frenzy, Holy Path, Bramble Rage, EDP, ToL
    According to my above combo for pvp, should i go demon or sage? demon offers 100% stuns while sage offers more higher dagger devotion and bloodpaint.
    Sage uses Chill of Deep, Demon doesn't. Remember, its not just about stunning the person, its doing the most damage possible within that stunlock.
    Go sage.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I <3 my mp recovery gear. Stealthing indefinitely is one of the best things about this class
  • Arrowwzz - Sanctuary
    Arrowwzz - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi , Does anyone know about how much the lvl 60 tt daggers cost...ty plz comment back plz
  • Neptuneq - Archosaur
    Neptuneq - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi , Does anyone know about how much the lvl 60 tt daggers cost...ty plz comment back plz

Those are easey to get,try get a squad for a TT run and get the matts,if you aren`t able to get the ultimat subs then you can buy em pretty cheap at an catshop for around 40-60K each.
    after that ask for a lvl4 blacksmith in your fac to craft it for ya