For Nelly

2»

Comments

• Karken - Harshlands
    Karken - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    but strawberry>apple
    +1

Ash there was no point opening this thread from first place honestly and you know it..
    I don't see what's the point of talking about problems you have with friends or who you
    thought are friends in here, that's why we have MSN.

Lulu has been in KD for a long time and also a friend of Michael,
    so she knows what she is talking about when she says something that's related to him
    at least about some false things that people make up to excuse their jealousy about his gear
    or refines.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    you like apple pie,
    so it's fine,
    but strawberry>apple

I'm related to michael tho.I'm not pathetic and michael wasn't an *******to me like you were, can't be friends with everyone, you know. dark_fate stop being butthurt and go qewqewkachu somewhere else.

I wonder how i ever was a ****** to u. plz en-light me
    yup learned it the hard way
    lolwut?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    +1

Ash there was no point opening this thread from first place honestly and you know it..
    I don't see what's the point of talking about problems you have with friends or who you
    thought are friends in here, that's why we have MSN.

Yes.. if she was a "friend" she would have talked about it on msn as u said but, bashing her friends seems to be the way she rolls.. plz for god sake dont enter this. we have been friends for long enough for me to get mad at u at this point. i know she is your gf or w/e but please don't enter and defend her for bashing me when i did nothing to her in the first place. she raged at me and i replied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lulu - Harshlands
    Lulu - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Man stop rolling this over the whole hl forums lol, you started this. Who I defend and who not is my choice,I told you how much of a "close person" I saw you a while back. I don't owe you anything.I can enlighten your **** tho. : )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I can enlighten your **** tho. : )

b:laughb:laugh
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Man stop rolling this over the whole hl forums lol, you started this. Who I defend and who not is my choice,I told you how much of a "close person" I saw you a while back. I don't owe you anything.I can enlighten your **** tho. : )

showing how gross and hypocrite are is sure funny b:chuckle
    ty for the show, its entertainingb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lulu - Harshlands
    Lulu - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If it makes you feel better. I'm tired of this. : )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    we are the world

we are the children... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    If it makes you feel better. I'm tired of this. : )

ok good to go. dont need hypocrits on my msnb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I can enlighten your **** tho. : )

Enlighten mine b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What a dumb **** wipe....

Ahh, he's standing up for his man/women. Probably man, you seem like the type.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i dont remember michael having bad gear dark -_- before kd lead he still had his nirvana and +10 fists if im not mistaken
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    u are mistakenb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    VOid__ - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    gears.. isnt really making some 1 pro.. i think michael saw that even with the 10k hp unbuff and nirvana stuffs ..hugging caves and making OP gears isnt really usefull if u dont pvp or how to pvp..
    so less QQ at gears guys .
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Those people complaining and whining about others being all geared up, are those with the kind of gameplay that can never be improved by any amount of gear. Sad.
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    so much drama:/ i think people are jealous of Michael's gear...i am too but there's no need of accusing him of stealing KD's salary
    Dark_Fate you claim too farm all your gears,why cant Michael do it? why do you accuse him of stealing?
    Even if he did steal KD's salary thats not your problem,it's not your faction...let KD deal with it..it's too late for that though cause KD is dead...and im sure Michael's gear will be better soon cause of farming allot with his friends...i wonder what will people say after that...that he's hacking zhen? lol.
    man Ash,you were cool before when you were like 9x...but now your ego is way too high,drop it bro
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    so much drama:/ i think people are jealous of Michael's gear...i am too but there's no need of accusing him of stealing KD's salary
    Dark_Fate you claim too farm all your gears,why cant Michael do it? why do you accuse him of stealing?
    Even if he did steal KD's salary thats not your problem,it's not your faction...let KD deal with it..it's too late for that though cause KD is dead...and im sure Michael's gear will be better soon cause of farming allot with his friends...i wonder what will people say after that...that he's hacking zhen? lol.
    man Ash,you were cool before when you were like 9x...but now your ego is way too high,drop it bro

is that danny or applequest?
    hard to know who is who.. but think what u want.. my care lvl is nearly 105
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    and you still wonder why people dont like you :]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    and you still wonder why people dont like you :]

i never wondered. people hate me like me who cares?
    not as if it was a real society where it will change the way i live.lmao
    those i help love me... those i hunt hates me. who cares? only u maybe because u are
    15yrs old and u think the game is real life. for me its a game, just a game.. sure i can get mad, sad,.. then i log off and go on the playground or i go to a bar. except people of kylin for who i really care, few are those i can call friends. even some doesnt deserve it. in your case u hate me because u got an information the wrong way it was said. but whatever u wont change much in my life. laters its saturday night already hereb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i log off and go on the playground
    Do you prefer the swings, slide or merry-go-round?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    omg all those dramas for a st2pid game. I'm always wondering if u guys are still here for fun? b:sad
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    omg all those dramas for a st2pid game. I'm always wondering if u guys are still here for fun? b:sad
    Don't be naive, that's just a front.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh b:surrender
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *cracks neck* Can't even take a small break 'round here, can I? This drama's gone far enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.