Faction hall - Faction mail system - faction bank

Akame_Iga - Dreamweaver
Akame_Iga - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
Well it is pretty simple, this game clearly lack of certain things to be able to do more enhanced faction stuff:

Faction Hall/guildhall - grant factions an instance or the likes where they can hold a meeting or something.

Faction mail system - grant the posibility to mail all faction members, easier to coordinate that way.

Faction bank - grant a faction bank system where the faction can store stuff such as mats and the likes, could work with the faction hall suggestion.

other suggestions.

Better trading system, stop the kitty trade thing and add more auctioneers instead, enhance the auctioneer thing to fit in more stuff.. selling in bunches.. or just one item at a time depending on what you want to deal with, it would prevent alot of player lag.

The trade system is rather dekadent as it is now, no search features in whom sell what.. and often you could go through the entire city for hours looking for a specific player sold item.

Better travel/GPS system.. in the way of that you can mark and save waypoints.. maybe a little like the Quest journal.. where you can click on a thing and you head towards.. but in this way you would be able to click on a stored Waypoint that you have named this or that.. and then head into that direction for whatever purpose you need to do here or there.

Reduce cost in gold for charms or by severe enhance the amount of HP/Mana or whatever they contain to make them more usefull and a better value for bits and bytes.

Reduce the cost of fashion by 50% in gold or more, people would still buy and if considered more cheap, you guys overall would sell more and earn more even though the cost has been reduced.

In general look over the microtransaction prices, trying to be reasonable here in various ways.

Fix it so when you enter the Qingzi instance within secret passage that you wont lose all your chi by entering it.

More quick bar key options, eg. pressing ALT + 8 and you would hit the skill or item in second row of teh 1 to 8 quick slots.. likewise with F1 to F8... if pressing ALT. SHIFT or CTRL + F1/F8 or whatever you can interact with the next row without having to switch around.

Combat log so we can get a view over how effective we are would be a nice feature.

And dunno could posibly keep on adding more suggestions and issues.. but this would do for now.
Post edited by Akame_Iga - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm pretty sure all these have been discussed before.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The post started out good, but progressively the ideas got worse and worse, finally ending with something that's already implemented.
  • Akame_Iga - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Well they asked for suggestions and then adding some, nothing wrong with that really.

Even the two above people whom has posted must agree to that a piece of clothes costing like 6 real life $$$ a piece is a bit outrageous.

Don't blame me for my youth in game as for only having 2 characters in the mid/late 60s and only been playing for like 2 months, looked over things I had in other MMOs and pointed out that teh current trade system kind of suck among other things that could be done better.

Eg. you are at swiftwind and need a certain item, you just bug the trade console/npc there and you got a view over the entire market, maybe adding a specific item search function so you could for an instance type in element essence and the market would show which is cheapest and by that grant a higher chance of getting something for a decent price, make a minor tax on where you buy from as in putting stuff into regions.. eg if buying at swiftwind and the item is set up for sale in arch.. you would have to pay an additional 1K tax or something to make the trade go through, if buying from same region 100 coins in taxation.

there is no general pricing on items and the likes.. combining the entire market into NPCs and trade consoles and the likes would stabilize the market and by that being better able to avoid scams and more competetion on the trade market as well.

The remove kitty shop thing was merely a thought about reducing posible player lag in major cities and by that having trade NPCs instead so you can see the entire market and what is on it... as well as buy at best price, not at casual random pricing and over pricing of items, would not ruin the concept as it is now as for removal of kitty shop the new trade system would be alike the old one which mean you buy trade slots from the shop.

Also suggested some minor fixes here and there, so sorry for taking part in from what in my point of view could need a look over.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This has all been suggested, and yes, the last part is already in game -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Akame_Iga - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    if you refere to the combat log thing, please say so... doesn't matter if some of the stuff have been suggested before, if suggested before and overlooked then suggesting again would put it back into view, at least it would be better than to revive some necro post that stopped working 6 months ago or whatever.
  • Loika - Raging Tide
    Loika - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    All your suggestion for Factions are exactly what is need I feel, I have recently had an idea about the mailing system for the Factions as this would make Factions alot more actives like you could have weekly events if the Faction mailing system was sorted and working because the Leader or Director would be able to send mail to the whole of the faction and have the information about the upcoming events and what will be happening.
    I feel the Faction Bank idea is good but just to expand on that you could have anyone is able to deposit into the bank and only the Leader and Director can just withdraw from it and if members wish to withdraw maybe once they like go to withdraw it a request is sent the Leader and Directors and they are then able to choose whether they want to give them the objects from the faction bank or not.
  • parrotclaws
    parrotclaws Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    More quick bar key options, eg. pressing ALT + 8 and you would hit the skill or item in second row of teh 1 to 8 quick slots.. likewise with F1 to F8... if pressing ALT. SHIFT or CTRL + F1/F8 or whatever you can interact with the next row without having to switch around.

This has all been discussed b4 but I would like to call attention to this part right here. U r obviously not a veno, or u would know that ALT+# activates veno pet skills to that won't work. Also I don't know about your computer but on the majority of computers I have ever used CTRL+# often opens help menus or other computer functions. That would not work. Sry.b:surrenderb:thanks
  • Daystarker - Sanctuary
    Daystarker - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I agree on the faction bank they should put in a bank for the factions and where they should put it a smart idea is by the faction supervision where the main part of the faction start from instand of having the faction leader be the faction banker unless there is a faction bank I don't know of if so can anyone tell me about it. I'm a leader of a faction called travelers its lvl1 faction and I'm still learning little bit more about them so if anyone read this can tell me little bit more info on this topic pm me the info or write back in the forms. ty all have a good game time.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ^ u were 10 days away frum a necro >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?