Options
2»

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    no worries dude b:cute

@ obs, you better bring the rest of ur crew next week!

there are going to be many changes for the better, but in essence it'll bring the same style of fun as yesterday
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Obi Loves Me Yay...Whens our wedding will it be a traditional Polish wedding with vodka
    Im happy im a one shot RAWRS maybe thats y shard pdef Hmmmm....... ijs IMO:P
    sage spark resist didnt know i had reaction times.

Nova Ur bad bad archer too go troll ur own forums. do i have to post ur epic pk video from arch when u got WTFPWNED to HA veno with 68 sawfly, that fact u sit in white voodoo and do *** all damage. when u could one shot him.

Obi thanks for footage next time music please. and im trying to get fraps to work But i get confuzzled -.-

anyhoo
    Toodles
    <3333
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh my bad i saw Proski Trolling then i saw the post and i was like well here it goes lol. My bad for that one, but i take my guild way 2 serious, guess its the protective side to meh i guessb:surrender

Oh and my trolls are not fail hehe

Sorry Proski lol
    ghostzbusters.png
    Cute show Proski.

didnt see you there Nah, so you have no say in any of this lol, same with the 2 narla that showed up, guess you was too busy Raging on forums

*removed*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^ LMFAO

<33 b:kissb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ice and her sage spark

and @ those pictures, wow haha
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Goose To Marick I just peed a little LMAO epic Proc Epic
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nahktuul, i know you're not confident about your members ability and so you feel compelled to actively regulate and maintain structure for their protection, but something you need to realize is i'm not you. i don't need to keep people on a blue-named bltch leesh and disguise it under the excuse of 'organization' for me to feel comfortable about what i'm doing. i give people the respect of doing their own thing so long as everybody has a good time (which they did to my understanding, and guess what guy *I* was actually there, nobody is 'reporting' feedback to my desk while i sit in my secluded narla oval office criticizing other people, writing tw mission statements, and planning with my officers the next frostcovered practice).

maybe if your trying to shapen up employees that are losing you something actually tangible like oh i don't know money (besides 'reputation' that narla seems hell bent on obtaining), then i'd understand why you guys felt reserved about coming to support something that isn't directly benefiting you. but uh this is a game, people respond better to a good time. props to big fluff, buns, and kataynia for coming though, at least some narla can go bowling without bumpers.

ulmos tanking bids to the face since '99

me see archosaurs first flame war <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninja_Please - Archosaur
    Ninja_Please - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Proski made it rain on me. =]
    Then we went cliff jumping lol
  • KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur
    KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    buff me b:shocked
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Then we went cliff jumping lol

cannot script that moment LOL i don't think ive ever witnessd or been apart of such greatness ever before in my life
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I watched from afar, and laughed in vent.
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That More Greatness than WoGuy and that hell of alot greatness imo

*bows down to the greatness of woguy*
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why is it that all the heavy cash shopper archers are so terrible?

Seriously all you did was:

stun > quickshot > normal attacks > hope the target was dead

You have like, zero survival ability. Kiting is non existant, the only defensive move I saw in the entire video was absolute domain, as in the skill with the 3 minute cooldown. If that was still on cooldown then you pretty much just died.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why is it that all the heavy cash shopper archers are so terrible?

Seriously all you did was:

stun > quickshot > normal attacks > hope the target was dead

You have like, zero survival ability. Kiting is non existant, the only defensive move I saw in the entire video was absolute domain, as in the skill with the 3 minute cooldown. If that was still on cooldown then you pretty much just died.

Yes you are 100% right, im not a "pro" player, never played rpg games, or whatever they are called. Im aware that almost every guy I killed in the video is way better pvper than me.

Games atre suposed to be fun and entertaining.. I had fun..I dont care if im lame...

To get a better picture, imagine a 50 year old guy first time on a skateboard.
  • IIZoaII - Archosaur
    IIZoaII - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:cry only included the times i got ganked by the only 4 impulse there, didnt add in all the times i killed you b:sad

oooo and thankies falfasss for the TT90 AA top drop :P sold 4.5m today

omg no wonder it was too cheap, you didn't make it =/
    well anywho it looks good on me and you saved me 7mil on that top b:victoryb:chuckle
  • IIZoaII - Archosaur
    IIZoaII - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it was a fun event, until leaz showed and started QQing '' lol it takes 7 ppl to kill me SEVEN PPLZ'' ( had him on target saw his HP go down in 2 hits >.>)...

oh and ty proski for the 1 doll it was gone when ULMOS killed me in SZ
  • ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea I can imagine leaz having Katanyia gear...

WC would look like : omg check my g 11 everywhere!!1!1 im so pro, and you not1!!1 my cape is +10 !!!1! it takes narla and impulse to keal me!!11... etc...etc...

Sad sad British person....
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hahahahhah
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    leaz is very hard to kill when hes fulling buffed and ulmos and those 2 bunny marshal sins (you know who im talking about me bad with names b:surrender)

either way hes still a good pker i just have never fought him 1v1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • falfasss
    falfasss Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Proc you sold my precious 3s arm for only 4,5kk? What a shame D: .

Anyway I admit I failed with my SL. The main reason was I managed to survive your (and our sweetie sinies) impacts unpredictably long :> .

Enjoyed event very much, the only irritating thing was that crowd of bl(ue)tch ppl .

However sometimes it was funny, when 3 blue Narlans were just watching their companions death.

btw is it only me, who had an impression, that pk was dominated (in numbers) by phoenixes with veno ?
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    falfasss wrote: »
    Proc you sold my precious 3s arm for only 4,5kk? What a shame D: .

Anyway I admit I failed with my SL. The main reason was I managed to survive your (and our sweetie sinies) impacts unpredictably long :> .

Enjoyed event very much, the only irritating thing was that crowd of bl(ue)tch ppl .

However sometimes it was funny, when 3 blue Narlans were just watching their companions death.

btw is it only me, who had an impression, that pk was dominated (in numbers) by phoenixes with veno ?

yea there was ALOT of bluenames there, and yes i sold the TOP not arms, for 4.5m, i mean its 4.5m i didnt have before and i used it to pay for my tt90 gold helm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Solid__ - Archosaur
    Solid__ - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was that Barb @ 1:08 that had your back Obs :D b:victory had to go shortly after that 8(
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea I can imagine leaz having Katanyia gear...

WC would look like : omg check my g 11 everywhere!!1!1 im so pro, and you not1!!1 my cape is +10 !!!1! it takes narla and impulse to keal me!!11... etc...etc...

Sad sad British person....

QQ Dont bang On the Brits Lea just Brings our country dwn. Que Que