Pvp event video

ergfg56h556h56h
ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Hi

Enjoy..

Hope others will post theit movies too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z18jLZFqGfs
Post edited by ergfg56h556h56h on

Comments

• Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    looked fun...until sins popped out -.-'' but yea..was this just a big pk fest or something <.<''?
  • falfasss
    falfasss Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I can see mirages going out from my shattered gear b:surrender .
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It looks like keeping pvp on the ground kindof failed lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Hover_Halo - Archosaur
    Hover_Halo - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Obs - great video :D
    Anytime it doesn't show me dying, its all good!
    b:victory
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Youre really, really bad at archer. Lol.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Hover_Halo - Archosaur
    Hover_Halo - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Youre really, really bad at archer. Lol.

Hush, thats not nice. You're a really really bad speller. LOL
  • _Bad_Boy - Archosaur
    _Bad_Boy - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOL Nice video OB
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    WTB> Interval b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi

Enjoy..

Hope others will post theit movies too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z18jLZFqGfs

that was painfully slow :D. You need to kite better and use genie more effectively. You have the skills, but haven't seen you use them.
    other than that, nice vid.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Exactly why I didnt go, nor really push for it in Narla. I knew the 'rules' wouldnt be followed. There was supposed to be no air combat.

Next time just do it in Cave of Sadistic Glee for the 80+ and Secret Passage for the 30+. That forces everyone to be unable to use nix and snipe far away in the sky. Also presents a challenge to everyone with mobs constantly harassing you.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur
    KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Narnian's Rules > all

OBSKURNA IS GUY HAHAH b:laughb:dirtyb:laugh
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The music was so loud I fell asleep.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:cry only included the times i got ganked by the only 4 impulse there, didnt add in all the times i killed you b:sad

oooo and thankies falfasss for the TT90 AA top drop :P sold 4.5m today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Narnian's Rules > all

OBSKURNA IS GUY HAHAH b:laughb:dirtyb:laugh

Actually, it was Proski's rules. In the original thread. Narla had nothing to do with organizing this event.
    ↓↓↓↓

Rules?

For this first week, all that I ask is that you obey the boundries. It's one big ****, flat (easy to see everybody) rock that is already in the air ^66. There will be a blue named alt at ^70 in the air. DO NOT GO HIGHER. We are allowing people to jump a few meters in the air to kite, but we want to encourage fighting on the ground. The only time you should be flying for an actual length of time (besides temporary kiting) is to get back. The only other thing I ask is that you respect me for doing this, and you can do that by listening to me (Proski) and any other appointed referees that will be later mentioned by myself so we can run this smoothly.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    The thing is, with an event like this you need everyone's cooperation....that includes those that do not necessarily like each other.

You have one person stray and others will. Simply how it works.

You cannot blame one or the other. In these types of things, you would be surprised.

At my event I had KOS guild members on the same teams. Afterall, in the end it is still just a tag mainly for open/world PvP and TW. Otherwsie, should not matter.

TBH it looks like it would have been fun...I was at work and could not log my character but maybe next time... ;)

Having a prize helps in controlling too....and holding the dolls....lmao ;)<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Exactly why I didnt go, nor really push for it in Narla. I knew the 'rules' wouldnt be followed. There was supposed to be no air combat.

Next time just do it in Cave of Sadistic Glee for the 80+ and Secret Passage for the 30+. That forces everyone to be unable to use nix and snipe far away in the sky. Also presents a challenge to everyone with mobs constantly harassing you.

This was an attempt at creating a fun server event sponsored by the players. It was also a test run and was by no means full proof. It took alot of innitiative to organize and follow through with the event. A specified time when a bunch of white names would be in one place, I don't see why you wouldn't support that.

And really, who went into this event expecting all the rules to be followed? Not that they shouldn't be... but really, I think you need to switch your focus.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    This was an attempt at creating a fun server event sponsored by the players. It was also a test run and was by no means full proof. It took alot of innitiative to organize and follow through with the event. A specified time when a bunch of white names would be in one place, I don't see why you wouldn't support that.

And really, who went into this event expecting all the rules to be followed? Not that they shouldn't be... but really, I think you need to switch your focus.

Switch my focus to what?

Im well aware that this was a test run, as I talked to Pro about it beforehand. However, the feedback I got from people who attended this event said that there was little to no attempt to moderate the event.

I look forward to see significant improvement. I would contribute personally, but as you can imagine, I have my hands full with my faction. Thus, the only way I can contribute is by throwing ideas out here on the forums.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nahktuul, i know you're not confident about your members ability and so you feel compelled to actively regulate and maintain structure for their protection, but something you need to realize is i'm not you. i don't need to keep people on a blue-named bltch leesh and disguise it under the excuse of 'organization' for me to feel comfortable about what i'm doing. i give people the respect of doing their own thing so long as everybody has a good time (which they did to my understanding, and guess what guy *I* was actually there, nobody is 'reporting' feedback to my desk while i sit in my secluded narla oval office criticizing other people, writing tw mission statements, and planning with my officers the next frostcovered practice).

maybe if your trying to shapen up employees that are losing you something actually tangible like oh i don't know money (besides 'reputation' that narla seems hell bent on obtaining), then i'd understand why you guys felt reserved about coming to support something that isn't directly benefiting you. but uh this is a game, people respond better to a good time. props to big fluff, buns, and kataynia for coming though, at least some narla can go bowling without bumpers.

ulmos tanking bids to the face since '99
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    hahahhaha obs @ 2:50, completely air balling the plateu
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    double post ftw b:pleased
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nahktuul, i know you're not confident about your members ability and so you feel compelled to actively regulate and maintain structure for their protection, but something you need to realize is i'm not you. i don't need to keep people on a blue-named bltch leesh and disguise it under the excuse of 'organization' for me to feel comfortable about what i'm doing. i give people the respect of doing their own thing so long as everybody has a good time (which they did to my understanding, and guess what guy *I* was actually there, nobody is 'reporting' feedback to my desk while i sit in my secluded narla oval office criticizing other people, writing tw mission statements, and planning with my officers the next frostcovered practice).

maybe if your trying to shapen up employees that are losing you something actually tangible like oh i don't know money (besides 'reputation' that narla seems hell bent on obtaining), then i'd understand why you guys felt reserved about coming to support something that isn't directly benefiting you. but uh this is a game, people respond better to a good time. props to big fluff, buns, and kataynia for coming though, at least some narla can go bowling without bumpers.

Rofl. Master troll detected. Proski your ability to troll is amazing, you make my forum time worthwhile thanks b:laugh
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:chuckle the imfamous obs combo stun then shot if they're still alive shot again

had fun at the event hope to see another one soon

o and p.s. Minotaur you will never get me alone cause i dont wanna be alone with you b:shocked
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Cute show Proski.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think what Proski means to say, is that for someone who doesn't / didn't contribute much or have much, you come off condescending.

Despite the theatricality of the post it doesn't disregard the fact that alot of it rings true. In plain, just shut up and have fun, or just shut up.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    so when you ask your girlfriend what she wants for dinner give her two options

1) ulmos. key word: concise, simple but fills you up. (e.g mcdonalds)

2) proski. key word: intricate, something so delicious but you don't know whether to approach it with a fork or a spoon (e.g michelin star winning french restaurant)
  • ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I really have to say thanks to Proski for organizing (or atleast trying) this event.
    Even though not everything turned out as planned, I, and believe all the participants had great time "playerkilling" the s..t out of eachother.

In my opinion this event has great potential and should be permanently present on our carebear server..

Besides, if people dont wanna do it in a traditional 1vs1, 3vs3 , 6vs6 ,m fashion, round up some players and lets wage a ***** WAR over the plateau ...

Imagination is the key and sky is the limit
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nahktuul, i know you're not confident about your members ability and so you feel compelled to actively regulate and maintain structure for their protection, but something you need to realize is i'm not you.

Hm... since its trolling time and all and its the weekend, im Game.
    First of all this post makes no sense whatsoever because first of all this is a PVE server and a new one at that, if you wanted more White names you coulda skipped your a** right over to the servers that say "PVP" all over them and probably get rolled as soon as you hit 30.

Second of all considering you know nothing about our faction your Sarcastic/ Theatrical comments amuse me. Our guild does not "Regulate" and structure is the name of the game in order to keep a TW faction stable and in highest pvp capacity which I'm guessing you have no clue of considering some of the factions you have been in Disband, go into drama fits, or overall go into Chaos (IJS Bro) Next

i don't need to keep people on a blue-named bltch leesh and disguise it under the excuse of 'organization' for me to feel comfortable about what i'm doing. i give people the respect of doing their own thing so long as everybody has a good time (which they did to my understanding, and guess what guy *I* was actually there, nobody is 'reporting' feedback to my desk while i sit in my secluded narla oval office criticizing other people, writing tw mission statements, and planning with my officers the next frostcovered practice).

Oh man, i keep on forgetting there is a **** that keeps your guild members from pressing that "Go into Pk" button, man that was close I guess.
    No one is forced to do anything obviously, Everything is their choice, and if they decide they want to do FC/TT/BH instead of stroking other pkers E-Peens via going into PK mode and getting ***** by the "Goof Troop" then thats their choice. But again i gotta ask, since when did this "I" thing start going on, I thought it was Gone in the wind after Asuras unless your running another faction, again (IJS)

maybe if your trying to shapen up employees that are losing you something actually tangible like oh i don't know money (besides 'reputation' that narla seems hell bent on obtaining), then i'd understand why you guys felt reserved about coming to support something that isn't directly benefiting you.
    Oh this point is so laughable because if you havn't noticed, TW is a Group PK and im guessing since we do TW quite well which in turn boasted our rep on a PVE server and our Money intake as well, Im sensing some hostility considering We do our Job and we do it well Together.

The fact of the matter is, getting mad at someone for not PK on a PVE server is like getting mad at a Someone mentally challenged for doing something smart, because in the end, You never expect them to do it anyway and you always come out looking like the idiot.

but uh this is a game, people respond better to a good time. props to big fluff, buns, and kataynia for coming though, at least some narla can go bowling without bumpers.
    a "Good Time" its a Game bro, if they wernt having a good time their is always this button the says "Exit" and considering they didnt click it yet....Cool Story bro. But then again i keep forgetting about those Dang hacks *shakes head*

Oh and your right it is a Game, Now if you dont mind lets start acting like its one

That is allb:victory
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    That is allb:victory

Took the bait? O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    ghost you are so terrible at taking things for what they are, i've never seen a guy draw so many assumptions as you. the theatrical parts of my posts poke fun at generalizations, i'm not really holding nahktuul accountable for your faction being carebear. if you can comprehend the post as a whole instead of trying to nit pick, and failing if i might add, you'd understand the intent behind it is to keep things in perspective (aka he has 0 reason to be condescending when hes not doing anything contrsuctive)

lets try and be less bitter next time yeah?

@redrose, theres always one who does b:chuckle
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Oh my bad i saw Proski Trolling then i saw the post and i was like well here it goes lol. My bad for that one, but i take my guild way 2 serious, guess its the protective side to meh i guessb:surrender

Oh and my trolls are not fail hehe

Sorry Proski lol
    Just don't. This is your final warning.