i love this game, but...

Options
ciritel
ciritel Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
but... i know if y start again to play... i will get really frustated again... cause i know it will be just like last time... i was one of the first 20 palyers on Lost City... after 2-3 months of REALLY INTENSE PLAYING... i was on the 15 best players list... highest lvl archer in the game... and the BEST weapons / armours and items archer in the game... work really hard... work my **** off... like 10-14 hours a day... THEN... the money kids startin coming in... and at month 4... i started seeing venos with 10-20 lvl higher then me... and i was like... WTF !!! i started to get pk'ed really easily by veno's / bm's / and some barb's... that barelly started on the server... i know your trying to make money... i understand that perfectly... and i wanted in that moment to invest some money too... so i can lvl up quickly... but i realized i dont have the kind money that thouse kids have...

i whould love nothing more then to play Perfect World... i whould play 24/7... but i know there are allways gone be kids with lots of money... that will "work" 2 weeks while i work a few months...

i dont know... i think i just wanted to get that of my chest... sry for the trouble...
Post edited by ciritel on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In the beginning of the server there weren't oracles (at least not purchasable from cash shop) no hypers, there was no bounty hunter. So I fail to see how simply being a cash shopper enabled them to outlevel you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    After reading that, i feel that you were crying after writing. b:surrender
    It's like you love someone, but your love make your own self suffer.
    You love the game for fun, but the process make you suffer.
    Some people completely goes insane about these and starting become hater . .
    Actually just play the game without rushing lv.
    Just chat when you found someone that want to talk too, it's not a bad thing and less stress for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A dark cloud fell over all of PWI. That cloud is called Greed.
  • remnant89110
    remnant89110 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I can see them pass you by now but I still don't think they would pass you if you continued playing going through all the quest.

__
    Do what they do, go to target for a safe buy card to give you the Zen, Gold, Silver(?) ?
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ciritel wrote: »
    but... i know if y start again to play... i will get really frustated again... cause i know it will be just like last time... i was one of the first 20 palyers on Lost City... after 2-3 months of REALLY INTENSE PLAYING... i was on the 15 best players list... highest lvl archer in the game... and the BEST weapons / armours and items archer in the game... work really hard... work my **** off... like 10-14 hours a day... THEN... the money kids startin coming in... and at month 4... i started seeing venos with 10-20 lvl higher then me... and i was like... WTF !!! i started to get pk'ed really easily by veno's / bm's / and some barb's... that barelly started on the server... i know your trying to make money... i understand that perfectly... and i wanted in that moment to invest some money too... so i can lvl up quickly... but i realized i dont have the kind money that thouse kids have...

i whould love nothing more then to play Perfect World... i whould play 24/7... but i know there are allways gone be kids with lots of money... that will "work" 2 weeks while i work a few months...

i dont know... i think i just wanted to get that of my chest... sry for the trouble...

I'm going to apologize ahead of time, as I realize I am about to sound like a complete ****. However, know that I am doing so with only the best intentions.

Are you kidding me? You are going to complain because people will level faster than you, they will get better gear than you more quickly, and they will overall probably be better than you for a long time if you restart. I was one of those who were on this game when it first came out as PWI. I was in the closed beta (as I am assuming you were also). I was in one of the TW factions when Lost City started. People leveled more quickly, they got the better gear, and they could kill me any time they wanted. Two years later, and I am still here, and I don't complain. I haven't once paid for anything in this game with anything except the in-game coin. It wasn't easy, I never had the quick option that so many have now. I'll tell you what though, I know a hell of a lot more about this game in the levels I've experienced than most who probably got through them twice or three times as fast.

Suck it up, join a PvE server where you don't have to worry about being so competitive till you are ready to. Once you get to that point, go white, turn yourself the deepest color of red, and just pawn everyone you come across. You won't have to worry about taking a long time to reach your old level. This game has new dailies and more ways to level up quickly that will take less time. One quest line alone will level you from 40-45, and then 51-56 (roughly), and the entire thing can be done in a single day. Other than that, you have Bounty Hunter quests, which at level 69 account for about 25% of your exp needed. You have FC squads you can join to get massive amounts of exp very quickly. You have Rebirth Gamma/Delta, you have World Quest, you have Crazy Stone, and you have an abundance of Oracles you can use to level up once you get the coin to buy them.

If you do all those every day, and from the sounds of it some additional AoE grinding, you will find your level again within weeks rather than months. Come to Archosaur server, get your leveling on, join a good faction (Narla or Impulse right now, but we here at Enemy would be very happy to take you as well), and show everyone you are still one of the best.

tl;dr: b:shutup and play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dunno, I just can't motivate myself to come back either. I'm having an awful time irl lately, very few friends and a nasty break up and a few online friends to chat with and mess about, enjoy a game and have fun with would be awesome.

But I already know what it will be like. On my old account, my 9x BM, who TW'd and cash shopped and had decent-ish gear had a good few friends.
    On the other hand my alts who played for fun all ended up in dying factions that had 5-10 people online max who did BH and PVE alone all day with little interaction. My random cleric fun build got ridiculed to death for being "gimped, pointless and a waste", regardless of how well I did my job.

Basically, you WILL be judged on your level, coin, skill and efficiency with your class. And because of that, the main focus for the majority of players is to level up and get good gear. BH, WQ, FCC, RB, grinding and TT all day long.

Add that to the fact the game is one of the buggiest I've encountered yet with one of the most greediest dev team of any game. TW is as laggy as hell and pointless, and thanks to triple BH and FCC, making friends is next to impossible, unless you benefit them in some way.
    Don't feel like returning in the slightest.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seriously, why worry about someone else's game play/level/equipment?

If you measure yourself against others only, then you'll always find someone that has better stuff, or another person that has better skills, or better fashion or a higher level.

Measure yourself against yourself. Play your game and do it well. Your own measuring stick should start and end with you only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • KayLinda - Sanctuary
    KayLinda - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I also don't want this to come off as mean as it sounds .. but....

The boutique and cash shopping ARE part of the game not some foreign entity that snuck it's way in. It's how PWI stays in business! Whether you think it's fair or not, it's also part of the competition. Loyalty to a game is fine, but it does not pay the bills. In the end, you get what you pay for. You cannot get all the benefits and not bear any of the costs.

I understand your anger though. You rolled a toon on a PvP server, and, thus, have to compete with those who pay cash for items rather than grind in instances 24/7. It runs counter to the spirit of the game. However, it's not any different than real life.

Everyone would like free movies and cable television. But they have to pay for cable, internet, electricity and the television itself.

You may have to compete for a job with someone holding an Ivy league degree when you may only have a state university degree. That doesn't seem fair either.

I deserve a long vacation, maybe a cruise. I can't afford it. Others can, that's life.

My house is not free, neither is my insurance, car, gasoline, heat/AC, etc... I also have several "free" software programs but if I want all the functions I have to pay and register it. Why should I expect a MMORPG be completely free?
    Since when did the word "fail" change from a verb to an adjective? A character can "fail" (as a verb) or be a "failed" character (as an adjective), but there is no such thing as a "fail" character.

If "Barb" (not "arian") is short for Barbarian and "Veno" (not "mancer") is short for Venomancer then shouldn't we be calling Assassins something other than "sins"?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

If you measure yourself against others only, then you'll always find someone that has better stuff, or another person that has better skills, or better fashion or a higher level.

Measure yourself against yourself. Play your game and do it well. Your own measuring stick should start and end with you only.

100% Agree!!

One of the major problems it that too many ppl compare themselves to others. Just play YOUR game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    100% Agree!!

One of the major problems it that too many ppl compare themselves to others. Just play YOUR game.

+1
    and no QQ when a hamster pew pew at you.
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • quiv
    quiv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A dark cloud fell over all of PWI. That cloud is called Greed.

or.. Jealousy...

Seriously ppl... if it wasnt for the cash shop players.. there would be no game for all you "free-rollers"...

Sometimes I think this game would be alot better if all the QQing free-rollers just stopped QQing and quit... Would be much more enjoyable.

Instead of playing the game for 10-12 hours a day and cry about cash shoppers.. why don't you go out and pick bottles, dog walk, etc etc for that 10-12 hours.. By then.. you'll either have a bit of money to be a cash shopper.. or you'll be too busy that you wont play anyways...

Worry about yourself.. and not others... The cash shoppers need to work to pay for what they spend... they just choose to work in real life.. than spend all day working in a virtual work... some like myself do a happy balance of both. Some prefer the challenge of getting good items by free-rolling and working hard in game... and dont QQ about it.
  • Nannako - Lost City
    Nannako - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    quiv wrote: »
    Worry about yourself.. and not others... The cash shoppers need to work to pay for what they spend... they just choose to work in real life.. than spend all day working in a virtual work... some like myself do a happy balance of both. Some prefer the challenge of getting good items by free-rolling and working hard in game... and dont QQ about it.

+1

/10char
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dont come back. its a lost cause now. Way past the edge of fairness. Go find another game, or if you wish to pvp then find privy servers or sumtin. Just dont come back here, its not worth it.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you feel the need to be better than everyone, you don't love the game. You love being better than everyone.

Solution: Go be better than everyone elsewhere. I don't know, maybe at your job or something. It'd give you more self importance too.
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

agreed
    i do spend money on the game, very little though (just dont have much) and honestly when i do its not for my gears or anything else "smart" i waste it on fash b:dirty
    and i do love knowing that all i have ig that everything i reached i have cause i worked for it. my cleric didnt touch any oracles besides those that dropped and the 2 that the box gives. my gears been worked for, saved money for my demon skills just everything (besides my fash^^) i worked for and i am proud of that, even though that means alot of others have more refines and better shards on their gear.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I do worry about others, some people are less fortunate than me, and to be honest, it doesn't make sense if they can't get something from the boutique, but I can.

I help out whenever I can, even buying stuff for them with my real money. You can worry about yourself all you desire, but if you want real friends, you will need to help them as well.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That's why will never play F2P game. Except GW2. Every game where is shopping mall(real money) will end like this. Chances aren't equal. I will rather pay 20$ a month for game where gear and level depend on how much effort you spent in game instead of how much money you spent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixennia - Raging Tide
    Vixennia - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That's why will never play F2P game. Except GW2. Every game where is shopping mall(real money) will end like this. Chances aren't equal. I will rather pay 20$ a month for game where gear and level depend on how much effort you spent in game instead of how much money you spent.

I hope you don't really think that's true.

I played a rather famous P2P game for 5 years and there were plenty of players who got their top items/gear, top level, expensive items, etc. by going to farmer sites that level for you, get your gear for you, sell you gold, etc. You are sadly mistaken if you think every well geared P2P player earned it without paying extra cash.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope you don't really think that's true.

I played a rather famous P2P game for 5 years and there were plenty of players who got their top items/gear, top level, expensive items, etc. by going to farmer sites that level for you, get your gear for you, sell you gold, etc. You are sadly mistaken if you think every well geared P2P player earned it without paying extra cash.

One reason I will not play P2P MMORPGs. Powerleveling is not what I desire to see.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Gosh, just a troll, why do you fall for that?

Anyway, I love this game too, but the warsoul weapon is EXPENSIVE :p
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I roll the same as you, except IDK about LVLing. Thats why I been below 60 for a year now b:victory .

Edit: playing 24/7? SERIOUS? b:shocked , sheesh, maybe you should go outside sometimes, sitting 24/7 on a comp isn't healthy... :/
    After reading that, i feel that you were crying after writing. b:surrender
    It's like you love someone, but your love make your own self suffer.
    You love the game for fun, but the process make you suffer.
    Some people completely goes insane about these and starting become hater . .
    Actually just play the game without rushing lv.
    Just chat when you found someone that want to talk too, it's not a bad thing and less stress for you.

+1

+2 :D I honestly don't care about how other people play their game. If its by oracles / BHs, fine w/e, they want to fail, that's their problem, I will just take their little scraps of money I get from them when they buy wines from me b:dirty. I play my game and not care about LVLing ^^ stayed below 60 and still enjoying the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I really don't know what to say about all that...uhm, emotion, but I think what I want to say is, GET OVER IT!

I don't mean to sound mean, just that you shouldn't get so excited about a MMO. If you feel like this about a game, like you wanted to play it 24/7 and you play it even if you hate it, you should definitely stop. Think about it, seriously, there are more important things in the world than all the imaginary stuff in this game! I strongly advise you to go out with friends or family and do something else that is fun, and then think about the pathetic losers that waste their money on imaginary junk here rather than use it to buy something useful they can enjoy in real life. Don't worry about them, they aint worth it. Seriously, if you can stop before you become one of those people who powerlevel to 100 in few months, spend tons of cash on the game and stay online for 14 hrs every day, your life will be much more meaningful. Remember, every hour spent offline is twice as good even if you do nothing useful, because sitting in front of a screen for a long time harms your eyes and body.
    Believe me, I used to get upset too when I saw someone with fancy gear they'd bought with real cash, when I had worked hard for mine, but I won't let that disturb me anymore. I know I'm much better than all those people as long as I can do what I want, when I want to do it. And right now I want to go finish a book I was reading earlier, so good luck with your stuff! b:bye

I hope you enjoyed my motivational speech, tried to make it... motivational enough b:laugh *hugs all and gives everyone techno rave flower b:flower*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I really don't know what to say about all that...uhm, emotion, but I think what I want to say is, GET OVER IT!

I don't mean to sound mean, just that you shouldn't get so excited about a MMO. If you feel like this about a game, like you wanted to play it 24/7 and you play it even if you hate it, you should definitely stop. Think about it, seriously, there are more important things in the world than all the imaginary stuff in this game! I strongly advise you to go out with friends or family and do something else that is fun, and then think about the pathetic losers that waste their money on imaginary junk here rather than use it to buy something useful they can enjoy in real life. Don't worry about them, they aint worth it. Seriously, if you can stop before you become one of those people who powerlevel to 100 in few months, spend tons of cash on the game and stay online for 14 hrs every day, your life will be much more meaningful. Remember, every hour spent offline is twice as good even if you do nothing useful, because sitting in front of a screen for a long time harms your eyes and body.
    Believe me, I used to get upset too when I saw someone with fancy gear they'd bought with real cash, when I had worked hard for mine, but I won't let that disturb me anymore. I know I'm much better than all those people as long as I can do what I want, when I want to do it. And right now I want to go finish a book I was reading earlier, so good luck with your stuff! b:bye

I hope you enjoyed my motivational speech, tried to make it... motivational enough b:laugh *hugs all and gives everyone techno rave flower b:flower*

Cool :D I'm so happy you posted that, seriously... People laugh at me cause of my LVL b:chuckle when they don't realize I am more likely inactive on my main characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ciritel wrote: »

Umm... If you started here during closed beta, you would know that 4 months into the game there was no advantage to leveling through the cash shop. Esotericas were cheap and could easily be bought with in-game coin (when gold was at 100k or less). You could AoE grind with a charm and have your charm and repair costs easily covered by the coin you made grinding. If you wanted to speed level you would grab a miji and grind vipions, foxies, bats, birds, butterflies, clams or fishies. You would be in zhen parties or spamming rebirth. Oracles didn't come into play until Jolly Jone's Spring Packs.

If you started first day of open beta, you could have easily hit 100 with the rest of the crowd that did without hypers, bh, frost or whatever.

QQmore please.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • magerocks
    magerocks Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Umm... If you started here during closed beta, you would know that 4 months into the game there was no advantage to leveling through the cash shop. Esotericas were cheap and could easily be bought with in-game coin (when gold was at 100k or less). You could AoE grind with a charm and have your charm and repair costs easily covered by the coin you made grinding. If you wanted to speed level you would grab a miji and grind vipions, foxies, bats, birds, butterflies, clams or fishies. You would be in zhen parties or spamming rebirth. Oracles didn't come into play until Jolly Jone's Spring Packs.

If you started first day of open beta, you could have easily hit 100 with the rest of the crowd that did without hypers, bh, frost or whatever.

QQmore please.

Try to stop being a jerk because he/she was being emotional about this game. It's great to vent every once in awhile. I do it to my faction, and they didnt mind at all. The player said that he/she is very sorry and wanted to get it off his/her chest. Go troll somewhere else!
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    or.. Jealousy...

Seriously ppl... if it wasnt for the cash shop players.. there would be no game for all you "free-rollers"...

Sometimes I think this game would be alot better if all the QQing free-rollers just stopped QQing and quit... Would be much more enjoyable.

Instead of playing the game for 10-12 hours a day and cry about cash shoppers.. why don't you go out and pick bottles, dog walk, etc etc for that 10-12 hours.. By then.. you'll either have a bit of money to be a cash shopper.. or you'll be too busy that you wont play anyways...

Sometimes I think this game would be alot better if all the stupid people like you just stopped QQing and quit... Would be much more enjoyable.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Meh I joined Lost City the first day of closed beta and played since the start. I was never at the top lvls just a little behind. I never had problems enjoying myself or the game, and contantly pked and did tw and did pretty good for myself.
    The fact that starting with the anni packs the game changed you just gotta find what makes you happy in the game. Nobody will say that the packs didnt tip the favor to the csers but not really much that can be done. I still pvp you just gotta know there will be people that outgear you like crazy and you try to find ways around it or just run from them lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well, it is simple.

If you want the best stuff and fast leveling, spend your allowances/pay on the game. There will always be someone higher leveled and better equipped than you. Just like in trading card games, or those who trained in arcade games, spending every quarter they had in their jar.

I never joined MMORPGs (and stayed there) to go for a race with other gamers in terms of achievement or levels. Capping truly never was my goal.
    I play to make my characters of every class (if I do not get bored by the game system) get to the mid levels (level 70 or 80 is enough for me) and improve my in-game survival skills and tactics (just like a normal RPG or adventure game, etc.).
    And I learn to grow attached to my characters, so after pauses of months, I can return to them and level them up if I want it. And then the game really is enjoyable.

Competing with others is just a sure way to complain later, because you will be ill-prepared (time and cash, probably) and you would go for rushing in levels.

I learned quite early about the difference between how I roll and heavy cash shoppers is. Do I regret or feel any wish to imitate them? No, because I know they are in a totally different league than I am, and it's okay to me.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lrod was the highest level archer, nice try pal :D
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes! a QQ thread to QQ in!
    i too hate the fact that this game caters to cash shoppers and that in order to be anything, in order to just play without struggle, you need to have lots of in game money by either spending real money, or farming your **** off. and farming is boring as hell it takes away the fun of the game. and everything is so expensive its not easy to make money how am i supposed to get a charm that would allow me to do the fun activites like gamma or public quest. i cant even find one in the shops! i used to have fun just questing with friends or doing boss kills with my guildies but NOW everyone is BUSY in their bh all day have no time to play :( bh used to be fun but now it feels like a chore. cant find a cleric. lots of fail squads.

D: i cant afford my gear. i have blue and purple star gear its not even considered adequate. that stuff that used to be considered "good" like legend and TT and all that is now a must have and you a poor and weak without it!
    i log into the game and i have absoultely no motivation to do anything whatsoever! its like u have to work for your money like in real life and when i escape real life to a game i dont wanna work, i wanna have fun!
    so thats why Perfect **** sucks
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)