What do you guys think about sage/demon focused mind

Options
Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I think those are the most epic OP skill in all PW lol,
Let s make the first statement, we all agree that a sin will kill a AA wearer in a few hit without problem and that wont take much time

Let s say you ever get a chance to escape the stun lock of doom (still for AA wearer) what is - we all have to say it - kinda unlikely lol

If that ever happend that sin has like a 1 min kind of immunity to all magic attack of all kind and if you even stay alive that long and succeed in giving in a few hit for more than 1 dmg, what will happend is that you ll only tick a deaden nerves that ll recover either 20 or 35 % hp and that the sin can put up again right after it dropped.

And i don t even talk about if it s a charmed sin lol

Seriously this skill didn t need to get a so huge bonus from sage/demon skills , in my opinion it s op, dunno what dev have in mind, oh wait i know they are making sin the biggest kill machine ever lulz.

Yes i know i ll get flamed, but you can say w/e you want that won t change the fact sin are killing pvp balance as psy will prolly do too but at highest lvl.

So i just wanted to know your opinion on such skills, pvp balance, and your idea of solutions to make sin and psy still good nuker but not so OP b:bye
Post edited by Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    25(33/40 sage/demon)% chance of working which is 1/3 hits statistically speaking. Other skill that prevents Tidal protection 50(66/70 sage/demon)% to prevent negative effect. Umm Yea its all luck if you ask me. I fought a level 60 friend i am level 72 I have maxed out my focus and his is level 6 focus mind. He hit me full dmg all through i hit him 1 dmg all throught. Another duel we both hit each other 1 dmg. Final duel none our focused mind worked.

So really its all depends on your luck. Since sin have idk about 3k to 4k hp with no special gem/shards and 5 to 6k hp with everything a magic users sparked one move still kills us in one shot or 2 shot if charmed.

I seen it done and i have died by other people. Sage or demon focus the result will vary and its all about your luck.

Maybe removing charm might help but when class already have a bad magic defence and phsyical defence. With very low hp and close combat do you really wanna remove our safeguards. Those are the only thing that helps us survive if something horribly goes wrong. Dont say we have evasion it doesnt work efficently.

The simple solution to everyons problems we tideborn being OP which its not, is to simplying play one so you can figure out our weakness.
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    <_< says a psychic, who has a debuff that's worst than any stun/seal/sleep debuff that, if caster is rich, would 1-hit me if i attack anyone (even if it's not the caster) during 10 seconds if caster is demon <_<

And about focused mind, the sage version doesn't increase a lot (well, from a chance to evade 1 every 4 to 1 every 3), and the demon version only gives chance to skip debuffs 1 every 5 times). If you can't stun us, you'll seal us, unless you've very bad luck :o
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    <---- 84 psy
    thx for your answer. Yes i know our weakness as a psy player and i fight a lot against my sin friends so i got a good idea of both strength and weakness.

I didn t mean to remove the skills totaly but just to find a way to nerf them a bit, as it s so easy for a sin to rush burst someone from sparked stealth before he can even hit you or for a psy to soulburn you to death while you fight someone else and just pop a immun awaiting for your death. The fact sin can stun lock is already a great advantage to avoid being hit so is stealth, and i don t see why they should actually get so high chance to evade your skill especially when in the first place magic atk weren t mean to be evade in any way in the game system.
    <_< says a psychic, who has a debuff that's worst than any stun/seal/sleep debuff that, if caster is rich, would 1-hit me if i attack anyone (even if it's not the caster) during 10 seconds if caster is demon <_<

And about focused mind, the sage version doesn't increase a lot (well, from a chance to evade 1 every 4 to 1 every 3), and the demon version only gives chance to skip debuffs 1 every 5 times). If you can't stun us, you'll seal us, unless you've very bad luck :o

I didn t say psy wasn t OP as well, actually i even said the contrary b:bored, and we can t control when a seal will happend it s all about luck, sin skills permit to stun and sleep when you press the button >.>
    ps:for your knowledge it s sage that gives 10 sec
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fish skills being overpowered in PvP?!

Why I never...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

I didn t say psy wasn t OP as well, actually i even said the contrary b:bored, and we can t control when a seal will happend it s all about luck, sin skills permit to stun and sleep when you press the button >.>
    ps:for your knowledge it s sage that gives 10 sec

Lemme just make a point here...

I'm sure there are, but I haven't seen any Psychics who try to claim Soulburn isn't overpowered. Those that do are probably too low, so their Soulburn damage is still reasonable, and they haven't realized that Soulburn damage basically climbs faster than HP and other forms of damage.

But my point is, anytime someone calls out Soulburn on these forums, Psys are not there complaining. Hell, some are even agreeing.

Sins? You can call out ANYTHING that a Sin has and half the sin community is in an uproar, and they sure love pointing fingers at other classes instead of actually addressing the points made against them.

So please, don't call out the fact that a fully CS whoar'd Psy is overpowered when Sins are 5 times as overpowered without any expensive upgrades.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Because maybe hmm you should play a sin first and see the big picture, how "overpowered" we are.

We may seem better in random PK from a caster's perspective (especially with broken stealth allowing to triple spark from it) but this game isn't all about PK and ganks only... why I suggested about playing a sin is, you'll have to get past all the difficulties of PvE and such before even being able to PK... you'll see how it is being the most hated class... not from PvP perspective (some people who hate didn't even PvP ever) but from the perspective of being most fail and weak class in many aspects which could easily be replaced by someone else and making it smoother.

And you're wrong, almost any sin complains and agrees with the stealth being OP, just like you do with soulburn. They only "cry" when you guys suggest nerfs to our actual fighting capabilities (not stealth) because, I don't know if you'll understand without playing a sin, but a lot of people, and they have good points about it, consider us one of the most useless class in many aspects.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lemme just make a point here...

Sins? You can call out ANYTHING that a Sin has and half the sin community is in an uproar, and they sure love pointing fingers at other classes instead of actually addressing the points made against them.

So please, don't call out the fact that a fully CS whoar'd Psy is overpowered when Sins are 5 times as overpowered without any expensive upgrades.

Fine go ahead remove all our useful buff.

We have lower chance of survial unlike all the other classes without buff i.e No aoe stun(increase mdef, increase pdef), No Maxium hp gain , 5 buff that lasts for one our , a buff that kills one shot , evasion/speed increasing. against all that we got idk a 1/4 chance skill that invades anything.

We might be overpowered in pvp but in PVE sure we can do alot of dmg but we die so fast that even with our buff we are kinda useless. So removing that only makes totally useless in boss fights.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ever heard of genie skils to break stun, apots to be imume to stun, and expeling your opponent (you know, seal and be imume to the phys dmg that caster doesn't use)?

I'll leave it to that
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fine go ahead remove all our useful buff.

We have lower chance of survial unlike all the other classes without buff i.e No aoe stun(increase mdef, increase pdef), No Maxium hp gain , 5 buff that lasts for one our , a buff that kills one shot , evasion/speed increasing. against all that we got idk a 1/4 chance skill that invades anything.

We might be overpowered in pvp but in PVE sure we can do alot of dmg but we die so fast that even with our buff we are kinda useless. So removing that only makes totally useless in boss fights.

IJS, quite a few buffs can only be casted on caster, therefore your argument about not having buffs to survive kinda fails, at least PvE wise on higher lvls, where you pretty much just squad after squad. Ppl also tend to squad for PvP, at least on PvE servers, where we aren`t automatically on PK mode. I also have tried sin on lower lvls and it was a lot easier to lvl than a barb, even before the hp leach buff lvls. If you refer to tiger form, it`s kinda useless outside instances, `cept for chasing ppl & hp leach skill for grinding(lvl 59) and you really can`t argue about tanking class having extra survivability compared to others. What you should do, is convince us your buff is justified with how much higher survivability Archers got, they are pretty much closest to your role when it comes PvE wise.

I want to rephrase, all but BM buffs you mentioned(And the true form I mentioned), can be casted to squad, while your buff can only be casted to yourself aka you get all those buffs while contributing pretty much nothing to the squad with your buffs.

Ps. Archers, whom also are heavily crit based, watch out for aggro, I suggest you to do the same and not just go all out frenzy with lowbie barb.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Because maybe hmm you should play a sin first and see the big picture, how "overpowered" we are.

We may seem better in random PK from a caster's perspective (especially with broken stealth allowing to triple spark from it) but this game isn't all about PK and ganks only... why I suggested about playing a sin is, you'll have to get past all the difficulties of PvE and such before even being able to PK... you'll see how it is being the most hated class... not from PvP perspective (some people who hate didn't even PvP ever) but from the perspective of being most fail and weak class in many aspects which could easily be replaced by someone else and making it smoother.

And you're wrong, almost any sin complains and agrees with the stealth being OP, just like you do with soulburn. They only "cry" when you guys suggest nerfs to our actual fighting capabilities (not stealth) because, I don't know if you'll understand without playing a sin, but a lot of people, and they have good points about it, consider us one of the most useless class in many aspects.

And guess who else sucks balls at PvE:

Wizards.

Do you see them QQing about it? No. They've sucked at PvE for the majority of the game since the dawn of time, and they've done well in end-game PVP since the dawn of time.

So why is it that Wizards have to climb a friggin' mountain to get to the 90's where they finally dominate, but when people complain about Sins being good from the get go in PVP, sins act like it's a crime to make a class suck at PvE?
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited May 2010
    Options

Wizards.

Do you see them QQing about it? No. They've sucked at PvE for the majority of the game since the dawn of time, and they've done well in end-game PVP since the dawn of time.

So why is it that Wizards have to climb a friggin' mountain to get to the 90's where they finally dominate, but when people complain about Sins being good from the get go in PVP, sins act like it's a crime to make a class suck at PvE?

If your saying wizards suks at pve , you are not playing it right. They have ranged attack that is magic that hardly ever miss. They have the highest spike dmg and they also have knock back attackk, many aoes to do very well in pve in squad or solo. Wizard is the slowest form of psychich and they have limitation in suriving pvp but they hit hard as hell in pvp.

They also dont need to climb no freaking mountains.

All of your who are complaining about a sin get it to level 70+ withouth oracle or hyper exp first than talk to us.

@WnbTank
    IJS, quite a few buffs can only be casted on caster, therefore your argument about not having buffs to survive kinda fails, at least PvE wise on higher lvls, where you pretty much just squad after squad.

Seriously do you even read what you just said.
    We dont get squad alot. Yes ,all buff are squad but you can use it as solo too just a few that gives you the edge.

I think everyone should stop picking on sin and let just be what we do.

Dont give me we pvp in squad . If you pvp in squad you got a sin with you so you can see us in stealth and what not. If you solo pvp than your buff is better than ours.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    /inb4flame

For those of you Qqing about sins l2p or quit kthnxbye b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    /inb4flame

For those of you Qqing about sins l2p or quit kthnxbye b:laugh

but....
    me already knows how to play.
    ._.'
    and me are moar knowledgeable than you will ever be~
    b:avoid

QQ
    :3
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    but....
    me already knows how to play.
    ._.'
    and me are moar knowledgeable than you will ever be~
    b:avoid

QQ

sure sure b:laugh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sure sure b:laugh

b:chuckle
    me see you hasn't quite caught up to me sarcasm yet.
    xD

but srsly me are moar "skilled" than most (if not all) of the human population.

although technically not skills as me has chosen to follow the path of noob power.
    (>.<)'
    and um me has restrictions placed on me.
    x.x'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle
    me see you hasn't quite caught up to me sarcasm yet.
    xD

but srsly me are moar "skilled" than most (if not all) of the human population.

although technically not skills as me has chosen to follow the path of noob power.
    (>.<)'
    and um me has restrictions placed on me.
    x.x
    '

b:puzzled b:surrender don't understand you there I have a C in english

Edit: forgot to to put the I in :P
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:puzzled b:surrender don't understand you there have a C in english

b:puzzled
    but...but...me don't even speak human nor attend any of their inefficient learning establishments...let alone get evaluated by one.
    ._.'

Also me suggest you not bother attempting to wrestle with me through human words.
    It can only leads to a bad end for you.
    ^.^
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:puzzled
    but...but...me don't even speak human nor attend any of their inefficient learning establishments...let alone get evaluated by one.
    ._.'

Also me suggest you not bother attempting to wrestle with me through human words.
    It can only leads to a bad end for you.
    ^.^

b:surrender "wrestle with me through human words" explain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:surrender "wrestle with me through human words" explain

But me don't want to.
    now you be confoosed.
    ^_^
    me work be done for now. xD

o and back on topicish, the "mountain" wizzies has to climb be to gear up decently/well just to survive long enough to get off enough attacks.
    sins = crappy gear but one decent dagger + invisible triple spark = eat squishies.
    >.>'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    But me don't want to.
    now you be confoosed.
    ^_^
    me work be done for now. xD

o and back on topicish, the "mountain" wizzies has to climb be to gear up decently/well just to survive long enough to get off enough attacks.
    sins = crappy gear but one decent dagger + invisible triple spark = eat squishies.
    >.>'

don't forget barbs too stealth + triple spark+ maxed inner harmor+ maxed headhunt=dead
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If your saying wizards suks at pve , you are not playing it right. They have ranged attack that is magic that hardly ever miss.

Our magic misses mobs? o.o
    They have the highest spike dmg and they also have knock back attackk, many aoes to do very well in pve in squad or solo. Wizard is the slowest form of psychich

Aoes aren't usually a good idea for solo wizards in PvE. Second, don't compare us to psys, they play totally different.

P.S. Psys get a knockback at lvl 19, wizards get theirs at..... lvl 39 <---yeah real great at the lower lvls. lol

No, but it's not easy street like psys and sins
    All of your who are complaining about a sin get it to level 70+ withouth oracle or hyper exp first than talk to us.

Sins are easy in PvE, I solo'd all my bosses pre-30 at lvl minus fb (tusker/qingzi) and farng, and I solo'd Farng once i got my spark/29 skills. (Control skills ftw)

Yeah, my wizard couldn't do that, then again, I was a noob when I made him XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If your saying wizards suks at pve , you are not playing it right. They have ranged attack that is magic that hardly ever miss. They have the highest spike dmg and they also have knock back attackk, many aoes to do very well in pve in squad or solo. Wizard is the slowest form of psychich and they have limitation in suriving pvp but they hit hard as hell in pvp.

@WnbTank

We dont get squad alot. Yes ,all buff are squad but you can use it as solo too just a few that gives you the edge.

Dont give me we pvp in squad . If you pvp in squad you got a sin with you so you can see us in stealth and what not. If you solo pvp than your buff is better than ours.

Can I complain as I`ve gotten 80 before even freaking BHs came out? Or is that right reserved just for sins whom did it? No wait, there was no sins back, if the latter would be the case, nobody could complain =/.

And what I`ve noticed, sins get squads, as long as their geared properly or gotten rep of being decent in instances, latter is totally up to you. Sure you suck 7x PvE wise, we barbs do that pre 70, you suck 10lvls, we do 70, IJS get over with not getting every level handed out for you. Actually with this new event, with knowing what you are supposed to in it, you can get free levels on 7x too, those 400k xp orb tend to be in packs quite often, or even top10 rank 200k ones are nice.

And again how barb buff totally rocks sin buff, the buff is plain survivability, you got shadow escape which as a survivability skill totally owns our buff. You know, we need to actually watch out those wizzies you make fun of as we can`t stealth>triple spark>laugh at dead wizzie or even LAs for that matter. Yeah, we take more hits, but we have hard time getting close. And if somebody gets me started with remove debuff apos/genie skills, well geared sin kills you before you can blink your eye if and when he triple sparks from stealth anything but HA. I`ve actually heard how low 9x sin owned 10x archer and what I know the archer is actually skilled one, then again what you do with sin whom has triple sparked in stealth and hits archer 4x 5k(at least in story) in matter of secs. Even with pretty much no -interval gear that`s 2s, who the hell can react in that time? And even if the numbers in story are totally wrong, 5 attacks/s is possible for sparking sin, it doesn`t really matter do they kill you in 1s or 2s, in 3s you could actually try to react.

Ps. Go try level a wizzie and then tell how much better they are PvE wise, especially on lower levels.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Wizards.

I understand what you're saying.

But we sins don't QQ as far as I see. It is when others suggest nerfs to our already-not-great-PvE-capabilities because of PvP. I mean, I understand we need nerfs in PvP but not do this nerfing our PvE now >.>

I'm sure if someone would suggest nerf to wizard something for PvE while boosting at PvP there would be QQs.

All in all stealth should be nerfed for sure... that is clearly OP and wouldn't unbalance our PvE and squad capabilities. Other skills are up for debate but I wouldn't really like a nerf because it will affect everything not just the PK you find a bit imbalanced (a bit... without OP stealth that works as it is ofc)
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options

@WnbTank

Yeah and yknow WHEN they get that knockback spell? Level 39. You know when it can be casted? After the mob has already gotten the chance to hit you, and it doesn't even knock it back enough to save you from getting hit again. The skill's gotta be at least level 5 before it becomes useful, and that means the Wiz has to be level 55 and they have to dedicate themselves to the skill somewhat as one of their skills they constantly level.

And their massive damage? Wiz damage is basically the same as every other magic caster's until 39. Until then, Wizards have the exact same damage amplifiers as the other casters. Don't believe me? Check out Cleric and Psy skills; exact same damage as Gush and Pyrogram. The difference? Clerics and Psys cast faster than Wizzies, not to mention that Psys will do higher damage at first and Clerics can heal themselves. Wizzies only get two skills with higher damage until 39, both casting slow enough that they're only worth is as a starter skill, and even then you might prefer to start with Gush.

And gush! Until Gush is leveled, you're absolutely worthless. You'll die all the time. Kiting is an absolute requirement for a low level wizzie.

So yeah, go look at their skill tree and realize that their really good skills start at 39, and it'll take them at least until the 50's to level those decently. See why leveling them is such an issue?
    There's a distinct difference between the problems that Wizzies have and the problems that sins have. Sins have high medical bills and repair costs; Wizzies don't even get the chance to heal. Wizards don't have the luxury of disappearing into thin air or putting their enemy asleep. They simply drop dead, or they spend such a long time kiting that you'd hardly notice they're a damage class.

And for the record, what levels do sins have trouble with? What level range?
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I played few games with stealth its not hard to beat. This game is most balanced or close so lets all just instead of saying sin are so god or op . Find a solution to beat us if your so pro it shouldnt be hard
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I played few games with stealth its not hard to beat. This game is most balanced or close so lets all just instead of saying sin are so god or op . Find a solution to beat us if your so pro it shouldnt be hard
    How many of those games allow you to fully buff yourself and triple or quadruple your attack strength in stealth?
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We dont have spark in my old game but stealth yea we have that **** move that everyones hates. If you been reading when you triple spark in stealth our stealth goes away. So you can see us coming!! since we are frozen for 2 seconds use ur genie skill to anti stun other ****. So stop worrying.................

Edit to add more stuff

Also how did it go from focused mind to stealth. I guess lets just answer the OP questions. I think FM is not overpowered cause its a luck skill. What do you think guys
  • MissArwen - Harshlands
    MissArwen - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i played a barb on MY server.the roar demon buff worked in world pvp so i played a barb here to own every malee class but i failed b:cry cause it doesn't work in world pvp here b:cry
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    imho the only thing i see op about sins is tht they can buff & spark in stealth now if the devs make it so if you use a buff or spark you unstealth then everything should be ok imo
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I understand what you're saying.

But we sins don't QQ as far as I see. It is when others suggest nerfs to our already-not-great-PvE-capabilities because of PvP. I mean, I understand we need nerfs in PvP but not do this nerfing our PvE now >.>

I'm sure if someone would suggest nerf to wizard something for PvE while boosting at PvP there would be QQs.

All in all stealth should be nerfed for sure... that is clearly OP and wouldn't unbalance our PvE and squad capabilities. Other skills are up for debate but I wouldn't really like a nerf because it will affect everything not just the PK you find a bit imbalanced (a bit... without OP stealth that works as it is ofc)

what the heck? O.o'
    sins have one of the best PvE and best PvP capabilities.....(archers can solo TT runs with fists + -interval gear, without bloodpaint, without all the skills to build massive amounts of chi, without the 25% chance to dodge any type of attack practically permanently, and the without use of daggers + the mastery for daggers...sins can do the same way easier)

and don't complain about needing TT gear etc etc....everyone runs TT now (for monies, gear, etc) it be pretty easy to get mats.
    x.x'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]