Suggestion you should all follow.

Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
1) Stop suggesting new races ! Unless the devs decide to implement a new race, your suggestion is/will be ignored. + most "races" are just omgwtfhax, there was even someone who suggested it should have guns o.o....seriously?

2) Stop suggesting same sex marriage <.< ! Yet another subject which created tons of pointless threads. PW-I, PW-MY and all PW in general is based on a Chinese culture and belief. **** or **** marriage is NOT allowed.

Feel free to add more pointless suggestions.

And to all those now eager to flame.....tis has been bugging me for ages ever since TB expansion came out. Idc if you flame, but whisper me the flames instead of posting, keeps thread clean.
"One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Asmodiel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    No why this lol xD everyone should be allowed to express own ideas!

And btw i love laughing out loud each time some noobs suggest a new stupid & pointless race or class b:laugh dont deprive me of these little moments of joy ahahahah

the best thing is that the majority of persons DOESNT GIVE any DETAILS at ALL!

thay are all like: "i suggest to implement a gun-based class with the ability to teleport around"

-end-

like saying "i woke up today and imagined to be rich thanks to a oil field, now i'll go in bank and tell everyone to find it for me and put moneys dirctly in my bank account"

about same sex marriages, its just because the new fad coming out in the world... now that homosexuals are no more a "tabu" (or maybe they arent that much anymore) being bi-sex or homo-sex is just became a new vogue, wich is an insult in my opinion to the true homosexuals.

just ignore them and they will put it off... its just a fad
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    No why this lol xD everyone should be allowed to express own ideas!

And btw i love laughing out loud each time some noobs suggest a new stupid & pointless race or class b:laugh dont deprive me of these little moments of joy ahahahah

the best thing is that the majority of persons DOESNT GIVE any DETAILS at ALL!

thay are all like: "i suggest to implement a gun-based class with the ability to teleport around"

-end-

like saying "i woke up today and imagined to be rich thanks to a oil field, now i'll go in bank and tell everyone to find it for me and put moneys dirctly in my bank account"

about same sex marriages, its just because the new fad coming out in the world... now that homosexuals are no more a "tabu" (or maybe they arent that much anymore) being bi-sex or homo-sex is just became a new vogue, wich is an insult in my opinion to the true homosexuals.

just ignore them and they will put it off... its just a fad

Wait, being bisexual is an insult to the "real homosexuals" ? Wtf ?
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    1) Stop suggesting new races ! Unless the devs decide to implement a new race, your suggestion is/will be ignored. + most "races" are just omgwtfhax, there was even someone who suggested it should have guns o.o....seriously?

2) Stop suggesting same sex marriage <.< ! Yet another subject which created tons of pointless threads. PW-I, PW-MY and all PW in general is based on a Chinese culture and belief. **** or **** marriage is NOT allowed.

Feel free to add more pointless suggestions.

And to all those now eager to flame.....tis has been bugging me for ages ever since TB expansion came out. Idc if you flame, but whisper me the flames instead of posting, keeps thread clean.

+1........
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wait, being bisexual is an insult to the "real homosexuals" ? Wtf ?

i mean in general, telling ppl u are bi- or homo- even if u are not, just for this fad, its an insult imho.

just an opinion, and sorry if i've not been clear.. i thought it wasnt so hard to comprehend what i meant

and btw we are going off-topic. /close
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    +1........

b:chuckle glad at least someone agrees b:thanks
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:chuckle glad at least someone agrees b:thanks

I also strongly agree.
  • Mommeh - Heavens Tear
    Mommeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I agree also, it just that theres nothing you can do. Try NOT to care about it.
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    . . .

I haven't paid any attention to the new race threads myself. But the fact of the matter is this: PW owes us some content.

Rather than stifling the people making the suggestions, perhaps alternate forms of new content could be suggested?
    edited May 2010
    I haven't paid any attention to the new race threads myself. But the fact of the matter is this: PW owes us some content.

Rather than stifling the people making the suggestions, perhaps alternate forms of new content could be suggested?

I'm just pointing out the fact that everything or almost everything that PWI/PWE does, is without player input anyway. So wether you come up with another dozen of new races, or still shout that ****/les marriage should be allowed, it'll be ignored.

PS: I got nothing against the people who post it, don't get me wrong.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Penultimate - Lost City
    Penultimate - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I've got a format from my old, old old alt somewhere...

Ah ha! Found the link!

link.

Maybe that'll at least narrow it down from "I like to complain" and find the good ones. b:laugh
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You know, I have a post similar to this.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=727002&highlight=make+suggestions

So you kinda explained it out on this thread

+1 to the OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I agree with you, these topics are getting annoying. But hey, people have the right to speak up and say what's on their mind without being accused in being a noob or a troll or smth else. Everyone has the right on sharing their opinion with others.

But the devs really don't care about our opinions on those 2 topics, and they are never gonna change. I also prefer everything as it is now, no new races and no same sex marriages, people who disagree are always welcome to find another game to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    dude, everythin you put in your OP was to true!+1

all the new race sugegstions are loaded with RoAR these days.. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited May 2010
    I agree with you, these topics are getting annoying. But hey, people have the right to speak up and say what's on their mind without being accused in being a noob or a troll or smth else. Everyone has the right on sharing their opinion with others.

But the devs really don't care about our opinions on those 2 topics, and they are never gonna change. I also prefer everything as it is now, no new races and no same sex marriages, people who disagree are always welcome to find another game to play.

There is a new race thread called The Cursed or something which is actually enjoyable to read cuz it has some content, even tho we all know it'll never be used.

Most new race topics go more like "Let us create trolls with flamethrowers and spaceships, would so fit in the ancient Chinese culture." kind of bs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GohanX - Raging Tide
    GohanX - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Some ideas for new classes are actually good and worth taking a look at. Just look at 'The Cursed' That thread was here when I left this place 2-3 months ago, then I came back last night and guess what? IT'S STILL THERE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Some ideas for new classes are actually good and worth taking a look at. Just look at 'The Cursed' That thread was here when I left this place 2-3 months ago, then I came back last night and guess what? IT'S STILL THERE!

Unfortunately...it'll stay there, but yet, it's something different from lasers and spaceships b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GohanX - Raging Tide
    GohanX - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Unfortunately...it'll stay there, but yet, it's something different from lasers and spaceships b:chuckle
    Well anyone who thinks lasers and spaceships have anything at all to do with this game needs to pull their heads out of their asses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Well anyone who thinks lasers and spaceships have anything at all to do with this game needs to pull their heads out of their asses.

Hey lasers would so fit in this game....or stealth detection helmets b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There should be a new race called the LGBT that can have same sex marriages.

Their background could include that they are from the western part of the PW world and have been long exiled by the Archosaur government until now. The Archosaurians, Wizard Rexes, Archeraptors, and Barbosauruses need all the help they can get to fight against the Wraiths so the LGBTs are back to fight with their power of civil unions and I lost my train of thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The Mods/GMs should put this in between every single thread and every few posts in the threads.
    SEARCH BEFORE POSTING
    I believe this is the solution b:victory
    edited June 2010
    The Mods/GMs should put this in between every single thread and every few posts in the threads.
    SEARCH BEFORE POSTING
    I believe this is the solution b:victory

b:shocked Imagine all the threads with topics like "Can't find the search button" b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And my answer to them would be "Did you remember to breathe some oxygen today? Your brain needs it, y'know."