I'm afriad to be one of you

Options
ShadowMiss - Raging Tide
ShadowMiss - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Assassin
When I first began PWI I was really stuck about which character to pick. I read the assasin's info and it seemed perfect, then I switched to the female char to start creating. Could that be any more degrading? I've laways believed that modern Japenese aren't as sexist as people say. So I chose the slightly more modist Cleric. leveled up a little and I saw the Necromancy robe, the mystique robe. I'd rather wear no armour at all then be dragraded like that.

Please don't put this in the lower dephs, it's not spam. I'm just asking for a decent clothing pas lvl 15.
Post edited by ShadowMiss - Raging Tide on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've laways believed that modern Japenese aren't as sexist as people say.

JP =/= PW
    b:surrender

just choose any class, then just buy some modest fashion to cover it up.
    x.x
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PWI is chinese.
    O, and starting at lvl 60 arcane armor turns into long dresses

PS, Are you seriusly? It's a game
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Pw is coming from China o.0
    Just see some npc names that showing Chinese people and event items most of them has China holidays on it. And building architecture at archosaur and npc clothes . .

And . . on today online games *sexy* (well i use soft word) and even before *sexy* is one part's of advertising and interest . . well sound weird, but most of them has it.
    It can be just illustration, super deformed character or chibi, cell shading character, or 3d character like PW.
    Even on browser based games, some of them has *sexy* on their advertisement. Which actually not appear at all in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it's a secret conspiracy to sell more fashion.
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    unusually large amount of gender QQ lately.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it's a secret conspiracy to sell more fashion.

b:shocked its working!
    @OP go light armor...the set you can get at around level 15 is very modest!b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mastertidej - Heavens Tear
    Mastertidej - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    JP =/= PW
    b:surrender

just choose any class, then just buy some modest fashion to cover it up.
    x.x
    yea what he said just get the armor and buy some fashion that doesn't look "sexy"
  • Ken_ - Heavens Tear
    Ken_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When I first began PWI I was really stuck about which character to pick. I read the assasin's info and it seemed perfect, then I switched to the female char to start creating. Could that be any more degrading? I've laways believed that modern Japenese aren't as sexist as people say. So I chose the slightly more modist Cleric. leveled up a little and I saw the Necromancy robe, the mystique robe. I'd rather wear no armour at all then be dragraded like that.

Please don't put this in the lower dephs, it's not spam. I'm just asking for a decent clothing pas lvl 15.

please... you see **** more degrading on Disney channel. if u dont like it that much then buy some fashion from the boutique and cover urself up.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Either this topic was moved here for some reason, or OP made a very random choice as to which section he/she chose to start this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3