I am a Lvl 84 HA cleric And IM LOVVIN IT

Options
Skooomu - Lost City
Skooomu - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cleric
Im Gunna post in here who i kill and there level
(Usually higher then me)
Just to prove that a HA cleric (If done right)
Can actually own some majour bum, I look at an official cleric guide and see,
the idea pretty much mocked.
Ill have screen shots n everything.
b:thanksb:laugh
On A Epic Quest To Prove Heavy Armored Clerics Can Own
Pm me if you need bosses done(Within reason)
I dont need a squad=)
Post edited by Skooomu - Lost City on

Comments

• Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nice!
    make vidoes plxxxx ;) haha.
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I m not against the idea as long as you post your build as in how you set up your stats point , armors you use (lvl bonus etc), weapon , shards and so on b:bye
  • Skooomu - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    how about this my build is good enough to take down clerics higher then me, ive foughten a lvl 101 barb and won took awhile but i did, and any mag type is not a problem.
    if i want to i can split and have 6kdef and 6.4k mag def and i have high evasion Lmao.
    with more hp then most lvl 90 clerics. How does that sound?
    I dont need a squad=)
  • Skooomu - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh yeah and i can heal in frost
    I dont need a squad=)
  • Skooomu - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nice!
    make vidoes plxxxx ;) haha.

I would but im not sure how xD is it a program?
    I dont need a squad=)
  • Roxiann - Heavens Tear
    Roxiann - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You've managed to post 3 times in a row. Any ways I've never personally been interested in any other build but arcane because I like being support, but I still have respect for those who do. Seems the hard work must of paid off, nice and good luck in later levels ^^.
    Lvl 7x Cleric
    Lvl 3x Veno
    Lvl 3X Archer

Its just a game ^^
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This might be a little much to ask for. But can your build/gear in pwcalc. I'm curious to see what gear stats you use and what your refines are. I'm under the impression that HA would only begin to shine with higher refines for the extra HPperrefine.
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if i want to i can split and have 6kdef and 6.4k mag def and i have high evasion Lmao.
    with more hp then most lvl 90 clerics. How does that sound?

sounds like youve done with your cleric what tons of venos have done before...
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im going to hold my comments til i see the pwi calc stats or screenshots of the stats lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    HA is a viable build IF you can build it right.

Although, I am of the firm belief that it is MUCH better for end-game Clerics. The built is extremely specific with little room for error and you will need to relie on at least moderate to high refining.

Look at Hellish Here and her build.

Original Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    HA is a viable build IF you can build it right.

Although, I am of the firm belief that it is MUCH better for end-game Clerics. The built is extremely specific with little room for error and you will need to relie on at least moderate to high refining.

Look at Hellish Here and her build.

Original Thread

what i dont understand here... is obviously that person spends money right? well i am arcane and i spend some money- im not sharded with all gems like that but i have 12k pdef, higher magic attack and 12.8 elemental and 8.4k hp. im working on getting to 13.5 pdef once i reshard w/ a couple more garnet gems but ill go back down to 8k hp. my armor is only +6, orns are +5, rings only +3...

i guess i just want to know why heavy armor? im arcane and seem to build a cleric just as strong- yes i have spent some money on the game but i have farmed all my gear, the only thing i paid for was my +6 orbs and my +10 weapon. since that cleric has done the same, i guess i would just ask why HA?

edit: my references to my stats are fully buffed sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grego - Raging Tide
    Grego - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes, i agree with all of You.
    I build up my experimental HA cleric since lvl 1, he is lvl 65 right now and i like it but personally not recommend it.

Well, my actual stats are vit: 65, str: 112, mag: 167, dex: 23 (more or less). I keep 2 sets of armor: HA and Arcane, and switch them when needed. For example, when my role is a support or fighting mag- attack-mobs i wear Arcane, when i soloing or fighting melee mobs i put my HA.

Yes i have good survival rate despite of my lack magic damage attack, at the end it have similar results compared with a common builded cleric at the same lvl of mine.

Yes i kick some asses in a duel and i tanked some times (ha ha ha, my tanking consisted on IH myself while the rest of ppl hits the boss, ha ha), but not a big deal. Since i not interested in PvP.

My cleric has an average-good performance in BH squads, sometimes i was a last-standing cleric who res the others clerics of a group after a little agro-mess, but that's rarely occurred. About my heal efficiency i practically didn't noticed a difference, and i aware of that difference exist and mostly for the endgame.

I think this is an alternative uncommon build for Cleric that works fine, but maybe more at a latest endgame, i don't really sure cause i didn't get there. I don't spend money for this build yet and donno if it so expensive or not.

One thing it's true: i don't like how my male cleric looks wearing a robe/skirt at all, i prefer HA.

Thank u for the comments.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what i dont understand here... is obviously that person spends money right? well i am arcane and i spend some money- im not sharded with all gems like that but i have 12k pdef, higher magic attack and 12.8 elemental and 8.4k hp. im working on getting to 13.5 pdef once i reshard w/ a couple more garnet gems but ill go back down to 8k hp. my armor is only +6, orns are +5, rings only +3...

i guess i just want to know why heavy armor? im arcane and seem to build a cleric just as strong- yes i have spent some money on the game but i have farmed all my gear, the only thing i paid for was my +6 orbs and my +10 weapon. since that cleric has done the same, i guess i would just ask why HA?

edit: my references to my stats are fully buffed sorry

Her HA veno is on the same account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous