gear for lvl 90

Options
Belheldar - Harshlands
Belheldar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Wizard
any suggestiongs, personal favorites or warnings?
Post edited by Belheldar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Belheldar - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    low atm but workin on it have a battle cat im trying to sell, planing on running a lot of TTs with friends and debating cash shoping more depending on how much gear wwould cost me in USD
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well some cheap suggestions would be...
    sky demon's pearl neck
    When you hit 90, you can do the OHT quests for the past belts... which are actually really good (which is ironic because most quest rewards suck)
    For the helm.. best suggestion would be to check AH for one with decent stats. Finding one with 2-3 hp/pdef mods shouldn't cost much
    for the chest, the HH 90 top is kinda mediocre, but its probably less expensive than some OHT top with good stats
    You will definitely want the HH 90 legs
    Boots should be OHT (level 92) with hp/pdef mods.
    Gloves can be either HH 90 gold or OHT with good hp/pdef stats. People make a crapload of these OHT gloves from the OHT daily and decompose into perfect stones, so finding a good pair in the AH shouldn't be a problem at all.
    Find rings with either channeling/crit/hp on them
    For the cape, I'd really suggest going for the wing trophy one with pdef + 216 x2 on it, but if that is out of your budget go for cape of elite leather (lvl 96).. and if you can't even afford that find some lvl 87 cape with hopefully 2 hp mods on it.

All of this gear is dirt cheap (except maybe the cape), so you should have the money to refine everything to at LEAST +4 with mirages and tienkangs/tishas. If you use orbs you are either a chicken or stupid, 90% of the time you will save money using refining aids if you do it right. When refining, remember to give the cape extra attention as it refines as LA (more hp per refine than arcane), and good luck :D
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Belheldar - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kk tyvm ill try to get tt pants from runs and im thinking oht would be easier for me than running TT although with the 2x drops maybe not
  • Belheldar - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    is it worth it to fully socket this gear?
  • Bobobobobo - Lost City
    Bobobobobo - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    is it worth it to fully socket this gear?

No.
    /10char
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes for the TT90 pants. It's going to be a while until you're going to get a pair of pants that has 150 pdef and 150 HP average on them.
    Top can also be worn for a very long time.
    Sleeves I would say keep the 77 ones until you get some nice OHT (buy Tears of Heaven, do cube/TT for Luminostone/Lightsomething that you need for sleeves.
    Make batches of at least 5.
    I made Friday I think a pair of sleeves with 2 resist , 2 sockets and -12% channel. Sold them for 10 mil in less than 10 minutes. I got a lot of 2x94 pdef stats, I have 2x94 with 4 sockets in one of my shops, I've seen people wearing 4 sockets 3x94 pdef sleeves. With so many ppl now having OHT opened and doing dailies there, getting a good pair of sleeves is only a matter of time.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belheldar - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sleeves are 3 tears 7 sculptures and 7 luminstones (which can also be mined)

but im having trouble with dailies...is there a quest u need to complete before it to start them(maybe ancient crisis where u pay apothocaries 100k each?)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you have the first OHT map opened, just wait until you're 90.
    Then u will get the daily, I don't remember getting it before.
    and BTW, I was looking yesterday in AH for OHT sleeves ... OMG...like 2 pages of them, many with 3 sockets filled and refined to +4 and a lot of them with nice or very nice adds, and the price range was from 200k to 1.5-2mil. Really, I don't think there is a better option now than OHT sleeves for lvl 90. Cheap and same stats as a TT90 gold that costs 20 times more..

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you have the first OHT map opened, just wait until you're 90.
    Then u will get the daily, I don't remember getting it before.
    and BTW, I was looking yesterday in AH for OHT sleeves ... OMG...like 2 pages of them, many with 3 sockets filled and refined to +4 and a lot of them with nice or very nice adds, and the price range was from 200k to 1.5-2mil. Really, I don't think there is a better option now than OHT sleeves for lvl 90. Cheap and same stats as a TT90 gold that costs 20 times more..

OHT have lower def allways (ok depend 2*,3* or gold)

2* oht (67/605) vs tt (73/655)
    top 2* 157/1405 vs 171/1530

but i use oht top(94x3pdef 3sock)/wristband(94x2pdef+105hp)/helmet (same than wristband)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah, def are lower on 2* OHT.
    But who cares, it's not a deal breaking thing.
    With 10 milions you can get and refine a really nice OHT pair of sleeves, maybe even a Hat.
    That will not even cover half of the cost of the TT90 gold ones.

lol, cleaning up some **** in Drafts folder I found this:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=ca481c98f0fc5d84
    my build when I was 91, self buffed only. That was way before anni packs came out, pretty good build for that time (August 2009).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belheldar - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    whats considered good stats? btw not too many oht arms on ah in my server....not when i check