*Still* Can't Charge Zen.

Deluciana - Raging Tide
Deluciana - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Okay.

I have literally done everything, changed web browser, restarted my computer, reset cookies etc...

But nothing is working.

Still, when i go to the 'Purchase Zen' part of the website i cannot click / select any of the dotboxes for your option of payment.

I can now guarantee that this is a problem of Perfect World because i have been on 2 different computers with 2 different operating systems and tried 3 different browsers and cleared my cookies etc as i was instructed to do and still had the same problem.
Post edited by Deluciana - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lainnie - Raging Tide
    Lainnie - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hmm, tryed updating flash player from adobe since i don't have this issue at all, just a suggestion i am guessing.
  • Deluciana - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Yeah ;[

I never used to have this problem until about 1-2 days ago
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Okay.

I have literally done everything, changed web browser, restarted my computer, reset cookies etc...

But nothing is working.

Still, when i go to the 'Purchase Zen' part of the website i cannot click / select any of the dotboxes for your option of payment.

I can now guarantee that this is a problem of Perfect World because i have been on 2 different computers with 2 different operating systems and tried 3 different browsers and cleared my cookies etc as i was instructed to do and still had the same problem.

We understand your frustration but you already had a post in regards to your issue and we were working with you to resolve it. Now that you have done what I asked you to try, I can now look into your issue on our side to find the cause and fix it. I need your patience since we do not yet know the cause of the problem and will need to start looking into it.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Deluciana - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Thanks then :)
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I am being informed that this issue should now be resolved. Please try again and if you continue to have issues, please describe in detail the problem that is happening and I can look into the issue further.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory