Fun in bh69..!! LOL

karthic
karthic Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Hey guys. Remember the old days? The fun in bh69, the clerics leaving squad, party wipes. b:laugh. This story happened to me in my BM when it was level 87.

My friend gave me a chance for free wine bh69. I went into the squad. The cleric's name was CaptainNecro. He was level 81 cleric with hp 2.1k b:surrender. First boss was polearm. There was no barb in the squad. There were two Bm's in the squad, one cleric, 3 wizards.

I was a vit BM with 7k life. But my friends did not allow me to tank. The other guy was a fist BM. So, everyone told that he was beter than me and he started to tank. The wizard pulled boss. It was going well. The cleric was noobish. He didnt know to purify at the correct time. The other Bm died. Then i tanked it. Three shots FTW!. Cleric died in Aoe b:sad. The wizard didnt want the boss to reset cuz we reduced 1mil of its hp.That wizard was a CSper. and has chamrs and +5 armours. So he started running around the lake and tried his best not to let it reset.

The cleric came back and resed us all and it was going well. Then, this funny disaster happened. Last 100k hp for the boss, the cleric died in on Aoe. LOL! He was standing very close to the boss. Then the fist BM dies. Last 20k hp. First i though of running into the lake, but only 20k hp so i though i can finish it and did a dragon. LOL. WTF was i thinking.? It killed me in one shot. Then the three wizards finished it. BH69 rocks. I miss it a lot. If u guys have any memories of your bh69, jus say it. :) Have a good day. CaptainNecro the best cleric eva. b:shocked
Post edited by karthic on

Comments

• Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    inb4 lock.
    Naming and shaming isn't allowed.
    And brush up your storytelling skills. I got bored at the third sentence at your poorly structured sarcasm which wasn't even humorous.
    Oh, and QQ more. It makes the world go round.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • DeathlySin - Lost City
    DeathlySin - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hmm, this is my first post so, I didnt know the NaS rule. >.<. I will try to bring more interesting posts.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Remember the good old day?
    When there was no BH's at all?
    When you had Zhen squads to get that precious exp?
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited May 2010
    Pfft, I did good old fashioned grinding with the repeatable quests.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2010

I thought the story was going here when he mentioned the old days. b:laugh
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    grandpa, tell me 'bout the good old days. sometimes i feel like this world's gone crazy. b:laugh you should of known that was a recipe for disaster. but hey, i've been in squads like that before. run forest, run around the lake.
  • Nalamwen - Raging Tide
    Nalamwen - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    2010-01-1304-40-13-1.jpg

Good ol' BH

It happens.
  • Thisha - Lost City
    Thisha - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well.. we have to admit that sometimes a flawless run is just boring.