Frost Fun. !!

DeathlySin - Lost City
DeathlySin - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
This is my second topic btw, and if there are any mistakes in it, please reply. I will rectify in my next topic.

This happened when my BM was level 85. I was about to do frost my friends. It was obviously a fail squad - 85 BM, 83 Archer, 76 Archer, 83 Cleric. We were searching for a barb. I got fedup and said we will do it later. But the 76 Archer said she had a barb. She invited a lvl 81 barb and i was explaning about this duty to do in a frost squad.

Everything was set. I asked my friends if they have any doubts. The barb said he had a doubt.

Me: What's you doubt?
Barb : hmm, "whos the tank"?
Me: OMG! WTF! DUDE! b:shockedb:angryb:surrender

L0L. And i was telling him that he was the tank. He started tanking in human form instead of true form cuz he said he hits more damage b:cry

We jus let him die and left squad. I still cant forget the "Whos the tank" part. Lol
Tys for reading.
Post edited by DeathlySin - Lost City on

Comments

• _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Krue_ - Heavens Tear
    _Krue_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The above post gave me aids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಸ_ಸ ~~ Drama-Sauce-Face, 50% ownership to kon ♥♥
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010

b:laughb:chuckleb that was funny. thanks for sharing. now someone go make a Perfect World vid now!!! b:surrender
  • Tiggstatic - Raging Tide
    Tiggstatic - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    that youtube link was f.....ing funny
  • Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Not sure why you need two topics about a barb **** up in frost...

And for god's sake, if you're still in the first hallway and the guy is tanking in human form, what's so terrible about saying "Hey man, you're going to need tiger form here. Use Roar to get agro on all the mobs and run to BB. If you do it in human, we'll die." It's not a crime to help a guy out on what must have been one of his first, if not his very first run in frost.
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    what's so terrible about saying "Hey man, you're going to need tiger form here. Use Roar to get agro on all the mobs and run to BB. If you do it in human, we'll die."

It's not terrible, but it's very hard to say that in 1 line. :<
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Not sure why you need two topics about a barb **** up in frost...

And for god's sake, if you're still in the first hallway and the guy is tanking in human form, what's so terrible about saying "Hey man, you're going to need tiger form here. Use Roar to get agro on all the mobs and run to BB. If you do it in human, we'll die." It's not a crime to help a guy out on what must have been one of his first, if not his very first run in frost.

People like to act that they're special by pointing out other ppl's mistakes on forum while posting behind alts?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathlySin - Lost City
    DeathlySin - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Quote.
    And for god's sake, if you're still in the first hallway and the guy is tanking in human form, what's so terrible about saying "Hey man, you're going to need tiger form here. Use Roar to get agro on all the mobs and run to BB. If you do it in human, we'll die.

I didnt say we were in the first hallway and if you dont know how to have fun with a joke, dont read my threads b:bye
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I still cant forget the "Whos the tank" part. Lol

Considering your squad level then yes he should have known.

BUT

At higher levels its not a stupid question, alot of Barbs ask it now if there is a Fist Bm's in the squad.