Tramp stamps

ArtemisSpade - Heavens Tear
ArtemisSpade - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
mmmmmk well..i was talking to my friend and my hubby and we some how got on the topic of tramp stamps (cuz i was wearing bikini) soooo we wanted to know if you might wanna put tramp stamps or just regular tatoos on PW? just a suggestion... cuz for some reason my friend and hubby find tramp stamps hot LOL. b:chuckle tell me if you like the idea! if not....keep it to yourself HA HA JKb:victory
b:dirty I <3 KingXxiAndre b:dirty
Post edited by ArtemisSpade - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well regular tattoo's work with me b:chuckle

I'd be having dragons tattoo's on my guys arms, chest, legs, and skull XD
  • Dandelyn - Heavens Tear
    Dandelyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hey that's actually a great idea. We could even have piercings and other body modifications like horns, fangs, or even a tail b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hey that's actually a great idea. We could even have piercings and other body modifications like horns, fangs, or even a tail b:laugh

Not gonna lie, horns would be pretty cool to have. Aside from the veno default horns .
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes but only if barbs can have them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes but only if barbs can have them.

Hair spray paint? b:question

b:chuckle
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Personally don't see the devs working on such, cuz the way I see it,
    Tramp stamps = more naked skin = less fash desire = less cash spending.
  • lost0716
    lost0716 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    personally I see tattoos as another form of fash...and that is so marketable especially for todays society
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nuu tramp stamps.... only respectable lady stamps pleaseb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i have no clue what a tramp stamp is, but i was just thinking the other day about having tattoos on pwi. it would be like a fashion accessory and i think this would be quite popular. so far only the tideborns have body tattoos, and some male fashions have a dragon tattoo. it would also be nice to have interchangeable skin makeup. it gets boring looking at the same skin all the time, and using a makeover scroll does not always work well if my saved avatar settings are gone after a pc reformat. it would be nice to have makeup to match my fashions.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think we can do without the Arschgeweih. b:chuckle

Now in cash shop, tattoo gun. Give yourself a fun design for much fun happy great fashion! Single use. 5 gold.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited May 2010

Now in cash shop, tattoo gun. Give yourself a fun design for much fun happy great fashion! Single use. 5 gold.

single use? tattoos are supposed to be permanent or semi-permanent, like mehndis. i'll never pay 5gold for a single use tattoo.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    single use? tattoos are supposed to be permanent or semi-permanent, like mehndis. i'll never pay 5gold for a single use tattoo.

I see that sarcasm escapes you.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited May 2010
    I see that sarcasm escapes you.

b:laughb:pleased they'd prob put it in for 1gold. people are more apt to buy if it's one gold than 5. thats why all those ..boxes...are so popular. buy 1 box now. 1 box later. b:shocked 50 boxes later...b:surrender
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:laughb:pleased they'd prob put it in for 1gold. people are more apt to buy if it's one gold than 5. thats why all those ..boxes...are so popular. buy 1 box now. 1 box later. b:shocked 50 boxes later...b:surrender

Not really.... [looks at the fashion]... There's plenty of females who are willing to spend 5 gold in the cash shop for a piece of pixel fashion. Too bad I'm not one of them, I only have 1 set of fashion I avidly wear.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2010

right here.
    Best idea i have heard all day.

I would love to give my character a custom tattoo on his face
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Its very possible to do , yet in its current form its bannable. However since it would have to be applied to the skin texture itself, it would show up on all the same char class you put it on.

However to do it to where its like a piece of fashion would be very difficult to do and highly unlikely to get done since the coding for it would be massive.

Take the position of such tattoos and such. There would need to be all new coding in just for that. Though Im sure theres some way to do it with defualt tattoos in the make over or char creation section but would still need a fairly big rewritting and adding of code. So that you wouldnt see the same on every char class that you did it too, it would need 1000's more texture files and such and directories that would say this is different on so and so char vs another of the same class.

So yes it would be awesome to do and have the choices of it, just not feesible I dont think for the devs to actually implement.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'd love to see 'em in the game. I love my RL tats and would love to have some in PWI as well. (But only if barbs can get them!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • ArtemisSpade - Heavens Tear
    ArtemisSpade - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yeah well so far most people think tramp stamps or just tatoos are a good idea!!!
    I didn't actually think anyone would respond to my post so thank you guys for being interested!!

I also think they would be good for like sales in clothes. You could make different stamps that go different places which would pretty much FORCE people to get clothes that show off the stamp.....i reaally want one LOL!! b:cute

i want a barbs to be able to get tatoos......my hubby would look sexyyyy.
    b:dirty I <3 KingXxiAndre b:dirty
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I really think getting a tattoo would be an awesome idea, maybe its something they should consider.

It would be hard to see maybe, but it would be fun
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I refuse to vote in this poll because the options are clearly flawed, as one is clearly for it and the other isn't equally clearly against it, just not agreeing.

b:cute
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Personally don't see the devs working on such, cuz the way I see it,
    Tramp stamps = more naked skin = less fash desire = less cash spending.

Actually, if anything, it would create more cash spending. Users would spend cash to get the tattoo, replacing the fashion for the part of the body they place it on. Honestly, if someone plans to get a single tattoo on their chest, chances are they won't just go around naked with just one tattoo. They will get multiple tattoos, which would be placed on the arms, back, chest, ribs, shoulders, etc. This will equal out to more than the top fashion alone will. In addition, if someone wanted to get a new tattoo, they could make it so you would have to use the "removal tool" cash shop item, and then put a new tattoo on. All in all, it can create a larger profit. Just as well, I know plenty of people who go around shirtless regardless, so this would create a cash option from these groups as well. Female characters would also end up buying top fashion which wouldn't cover their tattoos, such as the bikini, creating still more profit.

Of course, I am basing this on the idea of them including more than just the tramp stamp, but if they only included tramp stamps, you would probably be right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't know about other servers, but in HT, bikini tops are one of the most popular kinds of fashion. Also, shirtless BMs are a very common sight. I'm not a big fashion person, but I would much rather spend 3-5 gold on body tats than a shirt that makes me look like a chicken, or makes it look like I'm going to a buisness meeting, or like I should be in a bar somewhere drinking appletinis. b:chuckle

And for those who don't know, a tramp stamp is a tattoo that goes on your (hopefully female) lower back, like an inch above your butt. Like, under where your belly button would be if it was on your back, but where you can see it if you're dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tatoos would be interesing. Something to go along with the fasion, kind of like hair was. Like an addition. Most of the clothing in PW is revealing enough. -.-
    Like, under where your belly button would be if it was on your back.

This made me laugh. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -sighs-
    Another necro....
    b:angry
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -sighs-
    Another necro....
    b:angry

A necro is bumping a thread that hasn't been posted on for over 30 days. This thread was posted on about 20 days ago. Furthuremore, about half the conversation has happened in the past 24 hrs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo