Weird glowing Baby piggy

XAmraelx - Sanctuary
XAmraelx - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
edited May 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
I saw this baby glowing piggy O_O
Looks like a normal baby piggy but with a glowing flowers aroung
Anyone got any info about it? Where can I get one like this? How can I manufacture it..........

2rarepiggy2.jpg

1rarepiggy1.jpg

Mybe this post must be at Veno threads, GM's fell free to move it if is not at the right place b:cute

Ill apreciatte some informatiocn about this
Post edited by XAmraelx - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lady_Iona - Heavens Tear
    Lady_Iona - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I could be wrong... but, I think that is one of the limited edition pets that was given out as part of an event a few months ago.
  • XAmraelx - Sanctuary
    XAmraelx - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Event? I didnt noticed about any limited pets event..... the only pet *event* I noticed was from battle pet packs -.- anyway ty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I could be wrong... but, I think that is one of the limited edition pets that was given out as part of an event a few months ago.
    yeah it was in a pack/box event. i never actually seen one myself tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I believe its called a "pillar". My guildmate won the one in sanctuary, (prob the one shown there) She sold it for like 30m, and it changed hands a lot. Was from a very old event.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    A flying pig.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I believe its called a "pillar". My guildmate won the one in sanctuary, (prob the one shown there) She sold it for like 30m, and it changed hands a lot. Was from a very old event.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/24330

Or perhaps a event in the Spring time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • LoubyLoo - Sanctuary
    LoubyLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh I saw one of those. I seriously stood there for like five minutes staring at it. b:chuckle
    Person probably thought I was a creeper.
    b:mischievous
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Flying baby pig + Infliction flower genie = Flying flower baby pig b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wow that is so cute. b:cuteb:dirty i've never seen it before either. no room for a useless baby pet for me though.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Where can I get one like this? How can I manufacture it..........

breed it with an infliction genie? O.Ob:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2