LG's TW View (23/05/10)

Options
LGoddess - Archosaur
LGoddess - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Checking for special characters which is why I can't post the entire post... so until I get that figured out you can see my post here:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcwcbwgm_5g7w2fdgz

Sorry :< I know using an alternative sucks.

Before - After
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by LGoddess - Archosaur on

Comments

• BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yup it was 14 mins and good job again with tw report
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Very well done. TY for the report.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nice and impartial
  • Claciusvile - Archosaur
    Claciusvile - Archosaur Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Awesome :D

• Armsman - Archosaur
    Armsman - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The third faction that attacked Impulse was Ardaigh. And you left out the Templars vs. Sense tw. Surprisingly it lasted for 90 minutes; I thought Sense was a dead faction.
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The third faction that attacked Impulse was Ardaigh. And you left out the Templars vs. Sense tw. Surprisingly it lasted for 90 minutes; I thought Sense was a dead faction.

Thank you, those 2 have been added.

Perhaps someone will explain the 90 minute TW later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    very well done here LG...i would do this kinda thing myself...but im lazy...

as far as the sense deal...my info tells me they are far from dead...ofc theyre what they used to be, but they are rebuilding under new leadership that is quite particular about their members, in the "please no massive QQer" kind of way

thats all i know about it...anything else youd have to ask some of their or Templar's members xD

either way it should be an interesting week coming up...lookin forward to it :D
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maybe Merlin fell asleep @ his computer and decided to let the catapults do their own thing idle @ the base b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    stop trolling meat D:
  • Bladed_Tony - Archosaur
    Bladed_Tony - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Was very sad that my guild (Enemy) didnt have a TW that week..
  • Circeia - Archosaur
    Circeia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks LG :D You pretty much addressed everything I had inquired about on the old thread.
    I wondered about Templar too...perhaps Sense is made of high level assassins permanently on hide because I haven't seen any memebers in ages. o.O
    And it's my opinion that DarkSol went for DW because they don't want to declare on Impulse or Narla. I really want to see them bid on someone this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Wife of MarsUltor, There's nothing better about the game than playing it next to my irl boyfriend. <3
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    <3 the report.

I'm assuming Bunnies is the new faction? idk idk but if I'm reading that right LOL at the name. If they turn out to be something we'll have bunnies taking over the world.b:shocked

But I doubt they'll ammount to much, at least not very soon. People who want to TW and have the lvls to do so are probably going to go for Impulse and Narla and to a lesser (but still prominent effect) Fatalis. I doubt very many high lvls will migrate to a brand new faction.

Meanwhile there will be and has been movement of players from smaller TW factions to the bigger ones and this really only increaces the gap and it will be a tough hit for factions like Enemy, DarkSol, SoulSlayr, and Tempar (? idk haven't actually heard much about them lately).

as far as the sense deal...my info tells me they are far from dead...ofc theyre what they used to be, but they are rebuilding under new leadership that is quite particular about their members, in the "please no massive QQer" kind of way

I could have sworn I saw a WC earlier today that said that sense was recruiting all lvls...idk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks LG :D You pretty much addressed everything I had inquired about on the old thread.

Thank you too hunnie; Suggestions or questions are always welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    only thing i can think of is maybe putting a pic of the TW map up w/ this :P

otherwise ur doin perfect :D
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Stop trolling Kaz u nab, ppl already suggested that b4 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i did? *shrug* still a good suggestion >.>

and i dont troll...look at my post count >.<
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    >:D BUNNEH DOMINATION i say start with sanctuary make peace with the bunnies there and prepare them for combat b:chuckle

tbh i wasnt expecting a gank on impulse .___. kinda upset now cause we had a short tw but o well we'll see what next week holds for all the factions O___o maybe watch some lv2 lands change color
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The west is weakening

People are migrating north east or south east

The only real question is how Narla and Impulse will react. What I mean is, alot of the power on the map is now concetrated into two seperate factions with a few rogue high level bands here and there. These two factions will either fight eachother, or they'll take the rest of the map first and be forced to fight eachother in the very distant (and boring) future.
  • ShowboatBarb - Archosaur
    ShowboatBarb - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The west is weakening

People are migrating north east or south east

The only real question is how Narla and Impulse will react. What I mean is, alot of the power on the map is now concetrated into two seperate factions with a few rogue high level bands here and there. These two factions will either fight eachother, or they'll take the rest of the map first and be forced to fight eachother in the very distant (and boring) future.
    I vote for the "distant and boring future," though it won't really be all that boring depending on how events unfold

Edit: darn avatar, I'm 86, not 82 q.q
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T____T i dont want a boring future
  • Kraes - Archosaur
    Kraes - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow, I finally got around to checking one of these reports out. You rock Logz :D

I'll try to keep up! b:laugh
  • ShowboatBarb - Archosaur
    ShowboatBarb - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T____T i dont want a boring future

tldr: Fun if we wait, tactically advantageous to remove the competition now, but it could leave a boring future.

If we wait, we both will be stronger and more of a challenge for each other, which may not necessarily be tactically wise, but it sure as heck will be fun when the time comes where one of us has no other choice but to attack the other. It may be boring for everyone else, but at least they'll be able to attack either of us on any of our T3 lands, quite possibly in great number. Over the course of the next two months, TWs are just going to get more and more interesting. I'm sure there going to be surprises in store for both sides.

Otherwise, if we take the more direct route, we could try (emphasis on "try") to remove Impulse from the map as soon as possible. That way we'd only have to worry about defending against them should they not have disbanded by then, removing them from the TW formula entirely. The thing is, we'd be left with factions that will grow stronger from those Impulse members that leave to other factions (like the Bunnies) or make their own factions. The thing is, if Impulse were to lose many of it's members to other factions, those factions will be strengthened, yes, but may not become a truly strong single competitor. Unless a strong single faction rises as a true opponent to Narla, the wars will be short and drab until the map is taken (though there will be MANY wars in the end, possibly 9+ per weekend by various factions).

This would also apply should Impulse dominate Narla and take all of our land. However, we'll have to wait and see after this weekend's TWs just who that fate could rest with, as Impulse is surely going to attack Narla with the hopes that others follow suit.

The future is always in motion, and there are many things that could happen between now and when someone manages to take the map.