Comments

• Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It was abnormaly easy that tw......
  • Terix - Dreamweaver
    Terix - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, those 25 ppl would have totally made the difference! IJS, my charm didn`t tick once and I was pulling cata, I`d be damn worried if I still were member of Impulse as I wasn`t the only catabarb getting out w/o any charm burn. If you honestly think that the outcome would have been different if Impulse had had only 1 defense, good for you, keep living in that dream.

I remember this guy talking smack and saying Narla being the top dog is a joke....and now look at where he is....

Very Niiice b:laugh
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, those 25 ppl would have totally made the difference! IJS, my charm didn`t tick once and I was pulling cata, I`d be damn worried if I still were member of Impulse as I wasn`t the only catabarb getting out w/o any charm burn. If you honestly think that the outcome would have been different if Impulse had had only 1 defense, good for you, keep living in that dream.

Pretty hilarious how people change with the snap of a button on this game. Surprised Narla took you in, guess that just shows what kind of people they are b:bye
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Pretty hilarious how people change with the snap of a button on this game. Surprised Narla took you in, guess that just shows what kind of people they are b:bye

the forgiving type? the type that doesnt take this game so seriously as some people? We are just here to have fun man lol.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Circeia - Archosaur
    Circeia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I wouldnt call impulse getting attacked by 3 guilds and them over eastimating Soulslayr by sending 30 ppl and only having 55 in Narla "Narla is top"

I wrote "Narla currently in the top spot" You're implying that I said they were the best, which is a different thing. Take for instance the Nien Event. Someone who gets ranked #1 is not necessarily the best, strongest player. In that moment they are currently on top. That same person later that day may end up getting #6. Narla has not yet lost a war and has the most territories at the moment, hence my statement.
    Now, as no one has responded to my question about predictions perhaps i should tweak it.
    What do you predict for TW and/or what bids do you want to see most? (A question I'm asking while waiting to see Lgoddess' post b:chuckle)

I wouldn't be surprised if Fatalis, Impulse, Templar, and whoever else all decided to bid on Narla. I'm also wondering if anyone else will aim for a lvl 2 territory. But the thing I want to see most is DarkSol finally declaring on another land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Wife of MarsUltor, There's nothing better about the game than playing it next to my irl boyfriend. <3