Grind place for 73 BM

SweetSmurf - Harshlands
SweetSmurf - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Any1 know a place with mobs i can grind with aoe without die easy...?
Post edited by SweetSmurf - Harshlands on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you can afford a HP charm (or alot of HP pots), then Nightscream Island is the place for you.

The mobs there are lvl 75 to 79 (outside the cave in there). Each will give between 450 and 950 exp w/o hyper. If you hyper it (x12) it will give 5k - 12k exp per kill.
  • SweetSmurf - Harshlands
    SweetSmurf - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i actually need money grind :D and i cant afford alot of pots or charms
    edited May 2010
    Then I suggest lower lvl mobs. This being because, the higher lvl you are over the mob your killing the higher the chance they just drop coin.

So, if your needing just coin, then go and AoE grind some mobs in the 40-50 range and you should get some drops, but mainly coin. Which will help you greatly if you just need coin ^.^
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Seasprays maybe. I remember people used to have AOE parties by them. They are outside of DWP. I aoe grind there on my veno if i ever feel like logging on and grinding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
    edited May 2010
    Yeah seasprays are a good mob....

Very fun to AoE them, plus if you have a cleric (or charm xD) you really don't have to worry about much, and just spam then to death. Also give around 565-1050 exp per kill w/o hypers ^.^
  • Bobobobobo - Lost City
    Bobobobobo - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    seawed thieves near sanctuary.