Which TT80 Fist?

IceFalls - Sanctuary
IceFalls - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Blademaster
Ok, I am nearing 80, and I prefer to plan in advance. I was looking at both the Buddha Fists and Skywarrior: Nemesis.

First, I plan to stop leveling at 80 and stay there for a LONG time, so the fact that the skywarrior is gold doesnt really matter to me. I am looking purely at DPS and Cost here.

I realize that the gold fists are less expensive, but are the Buddha better? If they are, does the benefit outweigh the costs to obtain them?

Ty b:bye
Post edited by IceFalls - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sciro - Sanctuary
    Sciro - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The Budha fists I think are the best u can get short of ones that have minus intervals on them. The added attck dmg and defense also makes them better than the gold ones and all the other TT fists except for the lvl 100 ones in my opinion. You may have to refine them though at later levels or until u get ones with minus intervals.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you are looking for DPS go with Buddha. The proc triggers quite often and nets you considerably larger amount of DPS compared to what 2% crit on Nemesis offers you. Plus with today's ridiculously low TT prices it's not very expensive to craft one either.