RIP : The Original Races

Options
Airyll - Dreamweaver
Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Chronicles
Rest in Peace, the original races of Perfect World

You have been lost to the sea of the Tideborn, swept away into mere insignificance with each passing Tideborn-related sale, site edit and skill speculation.

To the Elves: you were once great archers and clerics, the best physical DD and by far the best healer in all the land.
Now, however, the prowess of the archer has been foreshadowed by the capabilities of the assassin, in her skimpy purple outfit (which was edited to cover more of her body, for her shining awesome was just far too strong and had to be concealed!)
The healing powers of the solo cleric have been replaced with cries of "But I can do it too!" from the confident psychic. Where are your little vending shops? They are nowhere. For the Tideborn are now all the rage, and even if you are a Winged Elf, you obviously want to sit in a mermaid vending shop, wishing you could be as awesome as a Tideborn.

To the Humans: AoE masters of the century, the magical nukers and the next best aggro control to a Barb.
Never will your petty little TT axes glow the wrong colour, for they do not compare to the daggers of the Tideborn. No longer will it be an achievement for you to hit 5 APS with your cash shopped gear and amazing fists or claws, for the Tideborn can do it too, and quite possibly for less.
You wizards do not know the meaning of nuke any more, for the psychic with his little funky orb can surely do it better! Your petty little (lifesaving) heal is nothing next to the sheer amazingness of the psychic heal! Give up now, you weak little squishy humans, for you will never be as awesome as a mermaid. The proof of this? Where's all your artwork on the forum skin, now?

To the Untamed: undisputed tanks in more forms than one, the original pullers of all things monster and the source of great QQ when a Nix or Arma happens to drop upon the unsuspecting heads of your victims.
Your tanking skills are no match for that of the assassin or psychic! Why, if they were, the fishes would not be stealing your aggro. Stop trying to keep aggression from the new masters of aggro, you selfish barbarians in tiger form! It's no longer your job to tank, because the new Tideborn clearly do it so well!
And you there, you flea bitten little venomancer. Don't even think about doing the smart thing and pulling that monster! Don't even think about it. You are no longer needed, for that assassin in your party can throw his dagger into that monster, attracting it and all other monsters around it! Do you not see that assassins can clearly pull better, than you can? And don't even bother trying to have your more than capable pet tank should something go wrong! Don't try and keep the boss alive for everybody to be rez'd (by the all awesome psychic of course) so you don't have to eat through it's HP all over again. No, instead, let the assassin take aggression and then stealth themselves away! It's okay, it was only a few million hit points you had taken off that boss. Surely with such an amazing assassin in your squad, it'll be a piece of cake to get rid of them all over again?

This is to you, the races we all knew too well and still love to this very day. To you, the races who have been swamped by a sea of Tideborn related everything.

May you rest in peace.

(Think something smells fishy here? BINGO! This is a total joke making fun of the fact that lately, everything about Perfect World International is still all about the Tideborn, and also picks fun of the numerous fails I have watched happen.

It is by no means to be taken seriously. Again, it's a joke. Humour. Ha ha.
)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Airyll - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    QQmoar. b:bye
    Sarcastic QQ is sarcastic.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options

Then changed into.
    Sarcastic QQ is sarcastic.

I see what you did there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ...i c wut u did der b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Liez b:infuriated.
    Not my fault I only read first 4 lines of all posts.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Liez b:infuriated.
    Not my fault I only read first 4 lines of all posts.

Proof that reading is actually good for your health. Or perhaps we should replace the word "health" with "image", because health doesn't necessarily come into play when reading certain forum posts anyway.
    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ha ha. b:sweat

I can't wait until the new patch. Make your character smell like a tideborn now! Try the new TBOP spray and scent today! Never be jealous of that fishy smell ever again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My image is pretty. My mirror says so.
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My image is pretty. My mirror says so.

Your mirror is apparently blind.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ha ha. b:sweat

I can't wait until the new patch. Make your character smell like a tideborn now! Try the new TBOP spray and scent today! Never be jealous of that fishy smell ever again!

If they don't release clothes pegs for my nose along with TBOP spray I will do more than ragequit. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your mirror is apparently blind.b:pleased

Blind and just. Lady justice is blind. b:thanks
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I will agree with you on a few things.

[serious]

1: Too many people playing Tideborns. (I started in December. Pardon me for being bored with my 9x Cleric.)<--retired

2: Assassins are the most overpowered PK class I have ever seen in my entire life. They're like vamped up BMs....with a cup of fail added into the recipe.....they cannot pull, they sure as hell cannot tank....all in all, one of the most useless and annoying classes ever, unless you're in the mood to PK someone, or flank in TW.

3:Psychics cast fast. Psychics ALSO suffer the cooldown time. (which can range from 90 sec. to 10 minutes.) Our heals suck, unless we have a huge base magic and stack Empowered Vigor on the tank.

>.> At least the Psychics can't turn invisible. ONLY THEN would I have to agree with your: "lm@0 t3h TB eez sew mush b3ttah." QQing session. Otherwise....get over it. It's not like there's nobody playing the original classes anymore. (There are, you're just not looking.)

[/serious]

....LET THE FLAME ON BEGIN! b:victory
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Stuff

For the love of all things holy.

Let's reiterate:
    (Think something smells fishy here? BINGO! This is a total joke making fun of the fact that lately, everything about Perfect World International is still all about the Tideborn, and also picks fun of the numerous fails I have watched happen.

It is by no means to be taken seriously. Again, it's a joke. Humour. Ha ha.)

And maybe again.

Starting to sink in yet?

Please tell me you've got the picture now? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sorry, what? Couldn't finish reading.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options

Well yeah, but that's just you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options

b:laugh

Everything is funny at 2am.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]

• Okeano - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:laugh

Everything is funny at 2am.

Oh geez, can't accept that I'm a funny guy? b:cry
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh geez, can't accept that I'm a funny guy? b:cry

b:pleased

/10char

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my reacion to this thread:
    1428pr9.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my reacion to this thread:
    1428pr9.png

wai what wonderfully large **** you have
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Can't help it if assassins hold aggro better, evade way more often unltimatly taking less damage than actual HA tanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    us tideborns are so OP omg b:shocked
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you forgot pop sparks twice in 5 seconds because they can

and

no dmg log: LOL STEALTH DOUBLESPARK ULTI FTW
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just face it guys. We're all dying. b:nosebleed
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    **** that. Get me my tartar sauce and ketchup.
    I wants a fishystick, nao.

That's what Tideborn are best for. Dinner.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wait... soo..... since I'm a Mage Fish....

...do that make me a....

.... Magikarp?D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    OMG!!!

A thread in the Lower Deapths that ISN'T locked!!!
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    RIP Ahmen b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver
    Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Everytime a tideborn has taken agg from me, they fell flat on their face and then decided to blame me. Not my fault you decide to ks. c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahmen - Heavens Tear
    Ahmen - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    RIP Ahmen b:thanks

OMG!b:shocked REZ PWEASE! b:chuckle
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i feel sorry for the tideborn, who will weep for them when they are overshadowed by the earthguard with their awesome gardening skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]