So I heard...

Options
Esuna - Raging Tide
Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Tideswell (East)
QQme members are mad because we don't have time for them when MyPixels and Gonja keep fake-bidding our territories.

Keep that up and stay mad.

You're delaying your own "fun TWs" (as much as that would even happen after absorbing half our 90+ population)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
Post edited by Esuna - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ELITE_ONE - Raging Tide
    ELITE_ONE - Raging Tide Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol i think we only tolk like 5 of your play's and that itb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild QQme
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol i think we only tolk like 5 of your play's and that itb:bye

you forgot a zero lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm so mad. b:cry

P.S: I love you Rudy b:dirtyb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wat about me b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How could I forget b:surrender Hyp b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    why doesnt this forum update my level

im 98 and what is this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Poor Esunab :sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle The forums have a lot of bugs or glitches in them so yeah. Your avatar probably won't update for a while b:surrender

and theres fake bidding now? O___O
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It updates mine >:3
    <=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol Rudy, I jumped from 89-93 on the forums. It seemed to ignore levels 90-92
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just click Edit your avatar and reselect it to update, sheesh people lol

And I wish they'd stop the fake bidding if it's true QQ
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hypnos show me lv100 psy skills pl0x b:cute
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    how about YOU show me YOURS D:<

o wait...you didn't even open 2nd map yet ijs <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Of course he didn't open second past map.

lolsinindelta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It updates mine >:3
    <=

Grats Hyp! I need to hit 100 and farm me some nirvanas.. so lazyyy.. so addicted to lunar...
    Lol Rudy, I jumped from 89-93 on the forums. It seemed to ignore levels 90-92

Asheeras method worked lol I think it works now.

And I wish they'd stop the fake bidding if it's true QQ

TopSecret = Gonja on his alt Sprinkle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes topsecret... you waste towers on them but not us b:cry

As i said in another thread if Infamy had attacked 1k Varden would have got a land. But by all means continue making the safe choices. That is how Infamy got to where it is now right?

I am just happy infamy / qqme had some memorable TW's. The 2 2 hour ones, and then the City of the lost one was pretty intense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TW is overrated in my opinion, but maybe that's cause I lag to death and I have to be on vent which means no iTunes, that and I can't walk away whenever I feel. I enjoy PvP at orchid temple more, a lot more interesting, less lag, can listen to music, and I can walk away whenever I feel like it.

Also, I beat Man in Nein Quest today, QQme is falling apart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TW is overrated in my opinion, but maybe that's cause I lag to death and I have to be on vent which means no iTunes, that and I can't walk away whenever I feel. I enjoy PvP at orchid temple more, a lot more interesting, less lag, can listen to music, and I can walk away whenever I feel like it.

Also, I beat Man in Nein Quest today, QQme is falling apart.

QQ i thought i was going to hear about this. I was gone getting food and came back, had zero points until the last guy at Etherblade died, then i got 4k, round up with luck points 2nd place barb b:cool not that there was a lot of competition. Next tiem I'm coming for you Rhwarg ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissPsyched - Dreamweaver
    MissPsyched - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    QQ i thought i was going to hear about this. I was gone getting food and came back, had zero points until the last guy at Etherblade died, then i got 4k, round up with luck points 2nd place barb b:cool not that there was a lot of competition. Next tiem I'm coming for you Rhwarg ;)

Lawl, it's not like the Nein PQ is about the best of each class anyway. Abusing the skill stack, getting random pts and squadding BMs with 5x20k dmg/sec is where it's at. Kind of a shame they couldn't make it a better system.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oops, posted on alt. lawl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lawl, it's not like the Nein PQ is about the best of each class anyway. Abusing the skill stack, getting random pts and squadding BMs with 5x20k dmg/sec is where it's at. Kind of a shame they couldn't make it a better system.

It amazes me how quickly people find exploits b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    QQme members are mad because we don't have time for them when MyPixels and Gonja keep fake-bidding our territories.

Keep that up and stay mad.

You're delaying your own "fun TWs" (as much as that would even happen after absorbing half our 90+ population)

Cos i missed the epic one in frozen path couple of weeks ago and i rushed home from gym for this but no one show...b:cry... no more stupid bids pl0x... and make it on saturday or sunday gms!! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah squad should not influence your points at all imo, kinda silly you can get "powered up" by squadding someone like Rem

<-- doing it only solo and not abusing anything (what's skill stack abuse O.o) and still coming up in top 5, I don't know if you mean the best geared with the best of each class, because I am definitely not close to being best geared sin in top 5... but at least I think this event shows who is smart enough to find the best route for doing best possible points.
    Quit.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah squad should not influence your points at all imo, kinda silly you can get "powered up" by squadding someone like Rem

<-- doing it only solo and not abusing anything (what's skill stack abuse O.o) and still coming up in top 5, I don't know if you mean the best geared with the best of each class, because I am definitely not close to being best geared sin in top 5... but at least I think this event shows who is smart enough to find the best route for doing best possible points.

Sorry, I meant quest stack abuse. You can stack those 5 minute quests and save them for the next Nien PQ, giving you quite a head start on the rest. Keep an eye on people's scores for the coming few Nien Beast's, you'll see what I mean. Will have almost 1k @ the start.

There are no smarts involved. Fondle high level BM/Archer genitals, squad them. Win the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah I know that's the cheap way of winning, and imo they should remove and kind of special treatment to squads (meaning if you're squadded it works same as unsquadded)

I was talking about my situation for example, I'm doing all solo and still make it in top 5 most of the time b:cute
    Quit.