PNButt looking for more memebers

Soysaucie - Harshlands
Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
when i liek to discuss stuff i like to make sure that i expand and extrapolate on my current knowledge of all things like garden gnomes because garden gnomes are very great and powerful and i am part of the liberation because garden gnomes need to be liberated and in charge because they are the win and you need to understand that they own in sc2 and are much better than ultralisks because ultralisks are weak and have very little spalash damage because they were nerfed for being too imba like motherships and grimace.A gnome is a mythical creature characterized by its extremely small size and subterranean lifestyle. Reports of people claiming to have seen real, living gnomes have surfaced in several countries, with major media outlets carrying stories about purported gnome sightings. Garden gnomes are small ceramic bearded characters (usually male) that are used as decoration in gardens and lawns. The first garden gnomes were made in an extension of the prank, several so-called garden gnome liberation organizations have been formed for the stated purpose of freeing the ceramic creatures from forced labor in gardens. Some of the organizations satirically argue that the inanimate gnomes are captured, sold, and kept as slaves, ripped from their Northern Woodland homes, stripped of their freedoms, and forced to tend to the gardens where they are set. Garden gnome liberation groups claim that they strive to protect the "freedoms" of these silent creatures in various ways, ranging from sending petitions to the owners and the government, to stealing and "liberating" them. Liberationists have often repainted the "freed" garden gnomes to make them unidentifiable,and taken them to wooded areas or sanctuaries where liberationists contend they will be "free from a life of miserable solitude."
Garden Gnome Liberation Front The first and most predominant gnome liberating force is the Garden Gnome Liberation Front (also known as the Front for the Liberation of Garden Gnomesntroduced to the French public in 1997. Over the course of a year, the Front stole over 150 garden gnomes, contending that garden gnomes deserved the same freedoms with which they were blessed. The leader of that group was charged in absentia with stealing over 150 garden gnomes over a period of several years.[1The Front's leader was given a suspended prison sentence and fined for the 150 stolen gnomes.In 1998, there was another strike that has been attributed to the Garden Gnome Liberation Front. This strike was known as the "mass suicide." In Briey, a small city in eastern France, citizens woke up to find 11 garden gnomes hanging from a bridge with nooses around their necks. A nearby note stated, "When you read these few words we will no longer be part of your selfish world, where we serve merely as pretty decorations." For two years following the "mass suicide," the Garden Gnome Liberation Front was relatively silent. No major noteworthy acts were recorded until 2000, when a garden show in Paris displayed 2,000 garden gnomes. In a nighttime raid, the Front "liberated" 20 gnomes from the garden show. The Garden Gnome Liberation Front claimed responsibility, demanding that the Garden Gnomes be released into their natural habitat, and not be ridiculed as cheap garden decorations.The Front gained media attention again in 2006, when 80 gnomes were stolen in the central Limousin region of France.In Italy, a group has formed, calling themselves Malag (Movimento Autonomo per la Liberazione delle Anime da Giardino). This group is an Italian branch of the Garden Gnome Liberation Front. They have stated as their goal the establishment of a European Gnome Sanctuary in Barga, Italy. The Barga News published an article about Malag's efforts, noting the following: "For a number of months gnomes have been moving into a small valley in the Province of Lucca in Tuscany, Italy. ... Most have decided to settle in the town of BARGA, where they have found a sympathetic population known as BARGHIGIANI who are not only prepared to tolerate the gnome way of life but are even prepared to protect it! ... We are proud to announce the first European Gnome Sanctuary here in Barga. ... Life here is protected, no more small garden prisons, no more torture (the strimmer [i.e., motorized weedeater] is a thing of the past here in Barga)."The Barga News has also published photographs of garden gnomes "now living inside the European Gnome Sanctuary", including hundreds

oh **** wrong forum
]
Post edited by Soysaucie - Harshlands on

Comments

• Doggystyle/ - Harshlands
    Doggystyle/ - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    tl;dr BR lessb:thanks
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Moving to...off topic, I guess?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Holy wall-o-text b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I sense a smelly thread...

Gnomes...it took me ten minutes to realize that was what Soy was talking about. btw i like ur use of the word "extrapolate" :-O
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    3 letters
    w-t-f?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just for that i'm going to KOS all PNButt...
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    3 letters
    w-t-f?

My thoughts exactly......
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Where is the TL;DR part of that wall of text? My eyes burned from the bad punctuation and run on sentences.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    O_o

I stopped when I saw garden gnomes...I was going to give it a try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just for that i'm going to KOS all PNButt...

Good luck trying to kill Endless. You're going to need it.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Good luck trying to kill Endless. You're going to need it.

Endless looks at me and falls over dead.

~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    its called a antibarb cannon b:angry
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    OMG major wall of text... Stopped reading when I scrolled down and there was text... going on for AGES. btw... Hawk, your sig is epic lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:shocked even i gave up reading LOL

<___< holy cow that was the most random post ever LOOOOOL b:laugh

my eyes burn now from trying to read it b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:shocked even i gave up reading LOL

<___< holy cow that was the most random post ever LOOOOOL b:laugh

my eyes burn now from trying to read it b:cry

I applaude Soy's failed effort...
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P