LG's TW View

Options
LGoddess - Archosaur
LGoddess - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Okay.. If anyone wants to take over the old-school form of TW reports, go ahead. I mostly want to read/write (my) opinions/predictions and see others. Some stuff has happened since my last report... jeez.. 2 weeks ago?
RIP *N0Fear
Nowho? The faction that disappeared after they lost their last piece of land to SoulSlayr.

SoulSlyr is also having a hard time with Enemy at their door. Enemy could possibly bid on SoulSlyr again this week or go up against Fatalis.

Speaking of SoulSlyr, Some of you may know that I was in SoulSlyr and last week we bid on City of Plume. For those of you who haven't done a city yet... the bosses have a loot of hp. Grats to them for trying and they managed to take out the path bosses; Experience matters. (correct me if I'm wrong)

GLG is still up there, I love how no one's attacking them. I've gotten some funny pms as reasons why as well.

Hai LivonY, checking into TW.
Impulse vs. Narla
We got to see Narla and Impulse go at it.

I even came up with all these lame phrases like: Imps take over Narnia or/& Narnia defeats Imps! Such fail, I know.

But no.. I didn't get to use any of these lame phrases because neither happened. It's actually not very clear what happened during their TW and I've heard different stories from both sides. One source stating that Narla didn't attack until an hour passed.

Q: So who won, God?
A: Narla defended and held Impulse for 3 hours; No one won but both sides got one hell of a fight.

Templar

Looking through the TW map changes ...

Templar was disappearing off the map. Eventually they made a good decision by moving upwards (sort of out of harm's way). Then they took over PvE territory, had Cobra after them once or twice and then went after the ghost faction Sense.

So.. I disagree with the statement of them showing that they're tougher than they actually are; They went after freebie land. My opinion will change based on what happens or who they decide to attack in the future.

Now, I'm not saying that here to start a flamewar - I'm just saying it as it is.

TAR0NDAR, Perilious, Cultblood and SoulSlyr ... stay alive, for the sake of my TL;DR posts.

EDIT: So glad my posts are finally showing now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by LGoddess - Archosaur on

Comments

• Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I like this kindof TW-post. Its wholesome and funny. Good job!
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    :O you're back! I just commented about our lack of TW reports in another thread.

No map QQ, and very short. Ah well, at least your here. XD

TW against SoulSlayr was so fun. Everyone who I talked to in that faction was unbelieveably nice. I tele'd to Ether after the war to say good fight and ended up adding two members to my friends list. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Alright, good feedback so far, Thank you. I was never the type who liked writing serious TW reports.

I will continue writing these.

SoulSlyr does have nice players, they're not the type to rage/QQ about losing. It's always "GF MEN" in that faction; Same goes for a lot of other factions I've seen.

I'll put the maps up soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armsman - Archosaur
    Armsman - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm surprised that TARONDAR defended their territory. I thought they merged with _Cobra_ so TARONDAR is only a ghost faction now. I certainly don't see any of their members around (other than the mule char that's always hanging out next to south Arch banker).
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm surprised that TARONDAR defended their territory. I thought they merged with _Cobra_ so TARONDAR is only a ghost faction now. I certainly don't see any of their members around (other than the mule char that's always hanging out next to south Arch banker).

Against whom?
    I only have a screenshot of TAR0NDAR vs PW_Owners... which they won. I still see Cobra's every now and then.

Good for them if they merged...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armsman - Archosaur
    Armsman - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Against whom?
    I only have a screenshot of TAR0NDAR vs PW_Owners... which they won. I still see Cobra's every now and then.

Good for them if they merged...

I don't recall... I can only remember that it lasted a bit over 2 hours. Oh and it was the night after Cobra lost their land.
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    After seeing Impulse and Fatalis bid on us, I figure its pretty much "go time." Who else saw this coming?.. Who didnt? Titan gave speech to us about how they wont attack LivonY cause their Leader is in the hospital and they have no Director and want a real PvP TW with Enemy. Fine Fine Fine. Then Narla bids on LivonY--It suddenly becomes a bit more obvious that Fatalis just doesnt want to go up against Narla. 45minutes later, Impulse bids on Enemy. We're just squished. As much as I would love to see how Fatalis would fare against Impulse, I have a feeling they are allied. (INovaI and Pinkahboo's being married and Pink being in Fatalis, aside.) Enemy isnt even a threat to Impulse. And probably not even to Fatalis either.

But I'll say this: You may run us out of the South of the map, go ahead. We'll just pop up somewhere else. Always wondered how hard DarkSoL and Templar would be to beat. >:)
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    allied or not...kinda low both impad and failtalis bids on the same (no offence ment) weaker faction...gl to yall in enemy! give em hell b:victory
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Any support is welcomed. lol >.>; We know we wont be taken out in this week. So giving them hell is the plan. Enemy is recruiting any and all for the good fight in the upcoming weeks. Preferably 60+. I am curious about how we'll compare to Fatalis. Looking forward to this war. With our luck, Fatalis and Impulse TWs will be at the same time.

b:angryFML but I'll sleep more than one punk in either one. SUCK MAH WAND!!! ENEMY FTW!!! GOING TO GO TO WAR AND WILL HAVE A BLAST!!! b:angry
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    btw...i really like the TW reviews :D

keep on doin em goddess! i like to see what other people think about all the factions...possibly throw in predictions as well?
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    o.o why hasnt anyone attacked GLG
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    GLG is rumored to be Impulse's alt faction. Attack them and you'll win 10mil... then die a horrible death via Impulse.... supposedly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    o.o why hasnt anyone attacked GLG

"We can't go against 9x" - seriously?
    "She's a hot veeeno" - Okay, I can see that.
    "Because OMG, we're to weak to attack GLG" - seriously?

It seems that some factions don't realize (as I once did as well) that GLG doesn't really have members. If they have more members now then that ship may have sailed. I suppose it could be an Impulse alt, never heard that rumor but I see why their leader wouldn't attack it.

SUCK MAH WAND!!!

Lawl

As for factions such as Fatalis, Impulse and Narla going after said "weaker" factions ... There's so little other options for them: Considering the fact that the majority of the map is taken over. (excluding Walled Stronghold. QQ because Narla's your neighbor)

Although we can sit around and call it unfair there are pros and cons to attacking "weaker/smaller" factions. Attacking a faction that is on par with you takes resources, time, charms... people would much rather do the latter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have to agree there. We may or may not be weaker, but we're the one of the only options for a PvP TW. Sucks for us. But guess what? It'll blow for them once we're gone. We're not the first and will not be the last to be targeted.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't see Enemy going anywhere regardless of your losses which is why...

If I was a leader and had land I would attack you guys as well. You could pose a greater threat to me in the future.

"Get rid of the growing factions now" rant in faction chat. <:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    IF Enemy gets pushed off the map, I hope when we come back we get the lavender color again.

*is all about the appearances*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    >: Poor LivonY.

If Enemy gets pushed you guys get to attack whateva you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    GLG is rumored to be Impulse's alt faction. Attack them and you'll win 10mil... then die a horrible death via Impulse.... supposedly.

Okay that made me LOL b:chuckle
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh my god.

I should have gone solo catapult. ; -; Now Graviga(?) is going to get GLG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh my god.

I should have gone solo catapult. ; -; Now Graviga(?) is going to get GLG.

I shouldve thought of the idea as well, its pretty apparent that PWI GMs dont care lol.

extra 10mil each week is awesome....
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    meh as for saying impulse/fatalis/narla shouldnt be attacking smaller factions...well to be honest its unavoidable...theyre in the way sadly and well...the biggies gotta move around

but there is abosolutely no reason for two of the big factions to hit the same "weaker" faction at once...specially w/ them being allied and what not according to rumors
  • Circeia - Archosaur
    Circeia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm hoping to see what everyone's predictions are for the next TW's considering some alterations such as Narla proving they're currently in the top spot b:chuckle, the whole fatalis/bunnies thing, and the smaller factions all being blocked in by larger, stronger ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Wife of MarsUltor, There's nothing better about the game than playing it next to my irl boyfriend. <3
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Weeee. Time to start writing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm hoping to see what everyone's predictions are for the next TW's considering some alterations such as Narla proving they're currently in the top spot b:chuckle, the whole fatalis/bunnies thing, and the smaller factions all being blocked in by larger, stronger ones.

I wouldnt call impulse getting attacked by 3 guilds and them over eastimating Soulslayr by sending 30 ppl and only having 55 in Narla "Narla is top"
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the SS war decerved a epic facepalm
    /facepalm

what i saw when i entered was a bunch of 3 and 5xs... and yea..grabbed a cata and started mowing ppl down starting with lane A...wich towers was getting attacked by VENO PETS -___-
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hai novab:byegotta lvl that wiz sometime 13 is a bad number
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I wouldnt call impulse getting attacked by 3 guilds and them over eastimating Soulslayr by sending 30 ppl and only having 55 in Narla "Narla is top"

Yeah, those 25 ppl would have totally made the difference! IJS, my charm didn`t tick once and I was pulling cata, I`d be damn worried if I still were member of Impulse as I wasn`t the only catabarb getting out w/o any charm burn. If you honestly think that the outcome would have been different if Impulse had had only 1 defense, good for you, keep living in that dream.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maybe not, but i'll tell you two people who could defend narla by themselves

sage purge ICEZICLE and not a one shot anymore PROsKI
  • Solid__ - Archosaur
    Solid__ - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah, those 25 ppl would have totally made the difference! IJS, my charm didn`t tick once and I was pulling cata, I`d be damn worried if I still were member of Impulse as I wasn`t the only catabarb getting out w/o any charm burn. If you honestly think that the outcome would have been different if Impulse had had only 1 defense, good for you, keep living in that dream.

Its a big difference, just like if your playing football. One team fields 11 while the other fields 5 ....what are the odds the 5 will win if the players are of equal skill lvl.....very slim. A lot of us like myself where to busy on the other 2 battles to come assist in the Narla battle.

I recall battles on HT , where we was short only 10 and lost, where as next week we came with 80 for the V. I accept the #2 spot till we defeat Narla though. A win is a win.
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Impulse is going through a lot right now, multiple-leadership changes, and Olee just stepped into the whole ordeal as head of the tasks. Impulse is still strong and capable of defending/attacking, as proven by them taking Plume City. The loss to Narla I think was just because of miscommunication/misplacement of people into TW. Anyways, hope you guys do better in the future TWs, Narla will be waiting b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]