[Sanctuary] Myriad: Friendly, Skilled faction is Recruiting (New Thread!)

Tsukita - Sanctuary
Tsukita - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Guild Banter
Myriad
A plethora of colors, of shades, of emotions--an abode for all who seeks a perfect shelter.

Our Background
Myriad is currently recruiting lvl 55+, but exceptions can be made. We are a medium size faction that values friendship more than selfish in-game motives. We do TT's, FCC's, Lunar Glade, FB's, BH's, and help with bosses. We also might do TW's for a bit of fun in the future along with World Bosses. The average level in the faction is around 60 and our highest is currently lvl 100. Visit our faction site at http://myriad.guildlaunch.com/ to fill out an application, or contact an officer in-game to join.

We were founded June 28, 2009, and we plan on sticking around for quite some time. At our core is a group of members who have been friends for quite some time. We became good friends from our old faction, Rival, but due to it being disbanded, we have moved to Myriad.

If you have any questions or comments regarding Myriad, please feel free to endulge here and we will answer them as soon as we can. Thank you.

Announcements
(From oldest to newest.)
Hi to all the new peoples, and welcome! ^.^

Please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, and remember that we're here for fun, including doing things you know will get you killed, but only in game :D

Latest News
(From oldest to newest.)
~helr is now our new director! Congrates, helr!!!
~Faction level average is now 60! Wewt-wewt!!! We are also now 148 members strong!
~We had a blast at a party located at Rook's Valley, where we meet all of Myriad's new faces!!
~Congratulations to Myriad, we have been FEATURED!!!
~We've just upgraded to Level 3 faction! Congratulations everyone!!
~Check out the screenshot that Lyzertt submitted to Guilds Gone Wild and see what won!

Officers
Leader:
Lyzertt

Director:
helr

Marshals:
Tsukita
Vulpez
xxReno

[Originally created by DumbIedore at [Sanctuary] Myriad: Medium sized, Friendly, Skilled faction is Recruiting. However, due to the change in Leader position, the information can no longer be updated: hence this thread post is made--now new and improved upon!]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MYRIAD - Tsukita {Marshal}: Cleric (lvl 79) / SyingDaiyu {Commissioner}: Blademaster (lvl 49) / JiaoDaiyu {Commissioner}: Venomancer (lvl 44)
NON-MYRIAD - LinyaoDaiyu: Archer (lvl 26) / Zafraeda: Psychic (lvl 20) / Varteres: Barbarian (lvl 24) / NoboruK: Wizard (lvl 19) / Elpidios: Assassin (lvl20)
Post edited by Tsukita - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lyzertt - Sanctuary
    Lyzertt - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Great job Tsukita!! I was just coming to make a post, I'm thrilled to see you taking the initiative, keep it up. ; )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Myriad is now recruiting active players on the Sanctuary server, lvl 55+ pls.
    We have a forum, and we do regular FBs, TTs, and FCCs. PM me for invite.
    Or visit our website and submit an application @ myriad.guildlaunch.com
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    b:chuckle Thank you very much! I was concerned about this ever since dore had lagged behind in updating the new changes! So I decided that it was high time someone ought to do something about it, and since I tend to be online (yet off-game), I figured I could do it. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MYRIAD - Tsukita {Marshal}: Cleric (lvl 79) / SyingDaiyu {Commissioner}: Blademaster (lvl 49) / JiaoDaiyu {Commissioner}: Venomancer (lvl 44)
    NON-MYRIAD - LinyaoDaiyu: Archer (lvl 26) / Zafraeda: Psychic (lvl 20) / Varteres: Barbarian (lvl 24) / NoboruK: Wizard (lvl 19) / Elpidios: Assassin (lvl20)
  • DumbIedore - Sanctuary
    DumbIedore - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I agree. Great Job Tsu :) Join up guys! XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Faction: Myriad
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=343881
  • XxStarshade - Sanctuary
    XxStarshade - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yes, very good planning, Tsu. =D And I believe even more changes will be made soon. b:chuckle Was the old post by Dore deleted, in case of confusion?

To the rest of you: Myriad is making some b:victory changes, so join to see what we have in store for you. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Was the old post by Dore deleted, in case of confusion?

No, the old thread is still up~mayhaps Dore could get that deleted or I could request a GM to take care of that. But if that doesn't work, I already posted a link on the last page in the old thread. b:pleased

Heheh, thanks everyone! I'll be sure to think up something to make this more creative when I have free time to actually THINK. XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    --o.o Heeeey~ Star, your avatar's finally updated!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Lyzertt submitted a screenshot to the Guilds Gone Wild and won! Go check it ooooout~ X3 Bwahahaha! Congratulations, Lyz!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpez - Sanctuary
    Vulpez - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol.
    You all have to see this
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    lol.
    You all have to see this

...Did you really last visit 41 years ago? XD Aren't you younger than that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpez - Sanctuary
    Vulpez - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yep i'm younger than that.

I also don't know how the join date is today when i joined last year b:laugh
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, Tsu, I'm SO glad my avatar is finally updated. Had to contact PWI GMs though, but I'm glad they fixed it~

To all those people out there: Myriad is looking for tons more members! Join up, cause once we get enough higher levels, we're gonna start making events like going to kill world bosses, doing TTs and FBs, and much much more!

I hope you (*join Myriad!*) enjoy your day!

~Star
    PS. I apologize for my sublimital messaging. ;3 (*JOIN MYRIAD!*) <3 You all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Grats you guys on winning screenie contest b:victory Good job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malikay - Sanctuary
    Malikay - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:laugh
    It was the old thread and all the banter between faction members that made me think Myriad was a great faction....and I wasnt wrong
  • Helr - Sanctuary
    Helr - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    o.o I am here to troll all of you!

jk, i was just bored.
    Thanks for the sig star ^.^
    helr - cleric,7X
    Jaggerjaques - BM, 7X
    blackrobe - Wizard, 6X
    and several others :D
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the sig? What'd you mean, Jag? I don't see you using it. xD And you guys like my advertising siggie for Myriad? <3

And thanks for congratulating us, VlLKASS. ;P Go Myriad!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    b:chuckle Silly Star and your subliminal messaging! (*Join Myriad!*) *shot*

Thanks a lot, VlLKASS! Much appreciated! b:pleased

Hahaha, Mali~ I'm glad we didn't prove you wrong. It's nice to have you in the faction! I hope to be able to get on and chat with you some more! ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • virdiaire
    virdiaire Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    These here people are very friendly and have a great sense of humor! Though I'm new, they have all welcomed me as a player and an individual, and I love all of them for it. :)

In my opinion? Probably one of the friendliest family units/guild I have ever come across ever with my MMO experiences (over 7 years). If you want something great with people who know the game fantastically and are super supportive, this is definitely a fantastic place for you to look into joining!

Love you all! <3 Can't wait to start owning mobs with y'all! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    virdiaire wrote: »
    These here people are very friendly and have a great sense of humor! Though I'm new, they have all welcomed me as a player and an individual, and I love all of them for it. :)

In my opinion? Probably one of the friendliest family units/guild I have ever come across ever with my MMO experiences (over 7 years). If you want something great with people who know the game fantastically and are super supportive, this is definitely a fantastic place for you to look into joining!

Love you all! <3 Can't wait to start owning mobs with y'all! :D

b:pleased Thanks so much, Vird! I'm glad you joined us, and I hope more people do decide to follow your lead to us as well! (*Join Myriad, dear souls!*) Heheheh, "subliminal" messaging is fun...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    It sure is, Tsu!

And I'm VERY glad you joined us, Vird! b:cute It's so fun to have you around!

And Myriad is now a LEVEL 3 faction! We are currently voting on our emblem, and definetly still recruiting! Had a faction party today during our faction upgrade with tons of fireworks and pumpkin/big head/monkey king pills! So if you wanna party with us next time, join now. b:thanks

~Star
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyzertt - Sanctuary
    Lyzertt - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    As Star has said, Myriad is now a Level 3 Faction! Please click here for more info.

And while you're at our website feel free to Apply to join our family, our member Requirements are very few and easily fulfilled ; )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Myriad is now recruiting active players on the Sanctuary server, lvl 55+ pls.
    We have a forum, and we do regular FBs, TTs, and FCCs. PM me for invite.
    Or visit our website and submit an application @ myriad.guildlaunch.com
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    The Myriad Website is just so much fun to browse around! XD I'm so addicted!!! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Hey Tsu, could you edit the thread a bit? Mention:

We have just upgraded to a level 3 faction. b:victory
    Our average level is now around 75-85. b:pleased
    We are willing to make exceptions to the level requirements. b:cute

Thanks Tsu!

///

And as people can see, I'm also addicted to our forum... and this thread with its cute bear smilies. b:surrender

~Star
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Meep! Sorry I missed your message there, Star! I just updated now. b:chuckle That all, or is there anything else to add?

YES! Let's keep this thread bear-friendly! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Woohoo! Breaking news: our faction interview (from the Guilds Gone Wild contest) has been posted on the PWI home page! Check it out here:

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/40351/faction_spotlight:_myriad_%E2%80%93_sanctuary

And yes, we are most definetly recruiting! For now, all classes and levels are welcome! Just PM one of the online officers in game for more information.

~Starshade

PS. If we get lots of new members, I may host a Welcome/Get-to-know-everyone PARTY! So join now! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Wow, Star! All gun-ho about it! I was just about to post something about Lyz's interview about our faction! XD I shall edit it into the post!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxReno - Sanctuary
    XxReno - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Meep Meep :d I Think This Is The 1st Time I Use This Thing :p So Pardon Any Errors ;d
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Lol Reno~congrates on your first post!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxReno - Sanctuary
    XxReno - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Thanks ;D :D:D:D
    edited May 2010
    Myriad now has around 150 members! A huge growth since our faction upgrade to level 3! So now our level requirement is back ON, preferring level 55+. Still, exceptions may be made (ie if you're a friend of a fellow Myriad or if you're just 3 or so levels away from 55 etc)

Also, to all members of Myriad (and people who are joining this month!), we have a FACTION PARTY for Memorial Day/to meet everyone on Friday, May28th! It'll be a great opportunity to meet the officers and other members of Myriad! We'll be sharing fireworks and having tons of fun. Sign up by clicking on "Calendar" on the official Myriad forum ( http://myriad.guildlaunch.com ).

Join now, and I'll see you at the party. b:chuckle

~Starshade
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Helr - Sanctuary
    Helr - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi to all the new peoples, and welcome! ^.^

Please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, and remember that we're here for fun, including doing things you know will get you killed, but only in game :D
    helr - cleric,7X
    Jaggerjaques - BM, 7X
    blackrobe - Wizard, 6X
    and several others :D