Major rant? >_>

2»

Comments

• drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    angellicdeity- Factor. Lololol. Don't make me laugh. I'd rather be a non-factor who doesn't spend thousands of dollars on the game per month than a factor who does and ends up being a total dooshebag. >_>

b:laugh, though I don't think it's the cash shop that turns them into dillholes. They start out that way. The cash shop just gives them a bigger platform to display it. You really think Llama and Xtacy were great guys a year ago and just suddenly turned into asshats because of PWI?
  • Eshlay - Lost City
    Eshlay - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    b:laugh, though I don't think it's the cash shop that turns them into dillholes. They start out that way. The cash shop just gives them a bigger platform to display it. You really think Llama and Xtacy were great guys a year ago and just suddenly turned into asshats because of PWI?
    I could have named a better example, but I will keep my mouth shut on that and just say, "Pay attention to World Chat sometimes. :3" But anyways, I know what you mean. But it's funny how after about 95, most players turn into total jerkfaces (Five Year-old insult ftw.) and all that good jazz.
    Eshlay- Lv. 92 Venomancer (Quit/Retired)

Playing for: 2 years.

Completely uninstalled. Still lurking the forums from time to time. Might come back if some things are done right for once.
  • drjiggle
    edited May 2010
    I could have named a better example, but I will keep my mouth shut on that and just say, "Pay attention to World Chat sometimes.

I have him (and his alts) blacklisted. b:chuckle
  • drjiggle
    edited May 2010
    squab wrote: »
    LOOOOL
    Xtacy does NOT cash shop alot.
    He's black, his cash goes to fried chicken.

and LLama isn't another CS ***** like the +12 g11 users or Chanting/LA mage builds

Which kind of proves my point, doesn't it? They don't cash shop, but they're still arrogant hammerheads. Therefore, it's not the cash shop that does it.
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    _Rosaly_, thank you for clearing that up. I forgot they merged. Haven't been on PWI much the past couple of weeks. :3 And answer me this: What is a decent, truly RPK faction? Right now I'm in a sort of 'do what you want, just don't get yourself banned' faction. Only problem is, I can't find anyone to PK, so when I do log on, it's generally the agenda of doing WQ, and then helping friends out with their BHs or bosses or whatever they need. There's always time in there for RPK, but I can never find anybody to kill.
    Yeah, that's a problem I run into a lot myself. I keep trying to do rpk WQ, but I just don't run into any people to pk or even trying to attack me. Oh wait, I'm lieing... I found a psychic the other day... she was a 1-shot though, so that really didn't satisfy my blood lust. >.<

I honestly expect myself to be killed a lot with my lvl range and the tags I've been wearing over my head lately. I was in SG1 and am now in RQ... both pretty much 'hated' guilds from what I understand. However, I still don't seem to get into any fights over it. From what I've noticed, the rare occasions when I do actually shoot some poor little nublet, they're usually an alt that gets their 9X mains out along with some 9X or even 10X friends and then I get ***** in the **** basically. I don't mind dieing at all, but that hardly constitutes a fight imo.

I went to OHT the other day, trying to find people my level range to fight... nothing. West gate and Hidden Orchid are too crowded with people that I can't even attempt to fight 1v1 and at my level, there's really not that many people out there in the world. So that makes me wonder where everyone is when they're not on the forums to complain.

A decent, truly RPK faction? Depends on what your expectations are, but I like RQ and it doesn't get more truly RPK than that. : )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Which kind of proves my point, doesn't it? They don't cash shop, but they're still arrogant hammerheads. Therefore, it's not the cash shop that does it.

In my opinion, if a player is good at their class then they're permitted to be an **** about it, at least in the context of the game.

Though I'm an **** on the forums and (sometimes) ingame, but it should be noted that has no standing on how I act outside of the game.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • drjiggle
    edited May 2010
    In my opinion, if a player is good at their class then they're permitted to be an **** about it, at least in the context of the game.

Though I'm an **** on the forums and (sometimes) ingame, but it should be noted that has no standing on how I act outside of the game.

In my opinion, they're permitted to be asses even if they suck. They can do whatever they want. Doesn't mean I'm not going to call them asses.

As far as being good, I have no idea how good or bad they might be, but for most people on these forums, "good" is generally about how large a damage number you can post in a screenshot, and that ultimately comes down to:

1) Your gear is awesome, which doesn't involve skill.

2) The other guy's gear sucks, which doesn't involve skill.

3) Someone else debuffed the guy first, which doesn't involve skill (at least not your own).

4) You both clicked a button, and you got luckier with the random number generator than he did, which doesn't involve skill.

Skill is kiting, choosing the right skills at the right times, using your heals appropriately, avoiding stuns, etc. Those things don't show up in "ZOMG, 100k CRIT BIDS!!! 1 SHOT NOOB!" screenshots.
  • Eshlay - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    drjiggle- Are we talking about the same person as in the being blacklisted? I don't think we are. XD

Rosaly- I know what you mean. West Gate is usually Essence or Sin pricks who shadow until you get close enough, sleep, and genie you to death. -.- HO is usually empty, just like Silver Pool. Minus today, thanks for that. :]

drjiggle- What is skill anymore? Really. +12 and all G-100 stones HAS to be considered skill. =.= (Not really.)

Completely uninstalled. Still lurking the forums from time to time. Might come back if some things are done right for once.
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Rosaly- I know what you mean. West Gate is usually Essence or Sin pricks who shadow until you get close enough, sleep, and genie you to death. -.- HO is usually empty, just like Silver Pool. Minus today, thanks for that. :]
    Yeah, that was fun! Thank you too. ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    squab wrote: »
    LoL, LLama can kill Catas in oneshot. I'm pretty sure that alot of other mages can't do that.
    and when you can heal another person (i.e. LLama) in TW and stay alive quite some time.
    2009-09-0523-20-09.jpg
    and LLama DOES CS, but not ridiculous amounts.

I have to agree with w/e Nakhimov says tbh. :(

ridiculous amount: US$17,000 and above

non-ridiculous amount: US$17,000 and below
  • Eshlay - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, that was fun! Thank you too. ^.^
    Any time. ^_^ We should do that again sometime. Just pm me, I'm always up for it. :]