edited May 2010
    Did i missed anything? lol
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lululul @ prediction. I can just imagine it now... people would be like "who the f- does he think he is" ;(

It must be pretty awesome now though... TT80 stuff probably worth **** now as girls can probably flash some ___ for some free mats.

I might come back and try some new classes. Recently I have just been playing games like [censored] 2 beta and [censored]'s [censor] 2 (see im obeying forum rules still).

Who else visited the forum lately? I'd love to have some 5 year reunion in the future. I'd get to see people married in real life... Wargasm graduating from 6th grade... and all that good stuff.

LMMFAO.. Ooh Sano Came back for a bit.. and Leihn is playing again.. Seen a few others around game too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Konari.. they made you a MOD?

LMAO!!

what esle i miss since my retirement? o_o

Yesh, the dedication paid off. You also missed me soloing Harpy Wraith...for like, half a second.

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    jeeeej Veteran's comeback FTW b:pleased

and yes we do miss hisui's predictions :o
    i remember the good old days when every guild was looking forward to those and posted the predictions on their own websites for guildies to read em b:chuckle

still think old HT was better then new anni pack server tho b:surrender
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    still think old HT was better then new anni pack server tho b:surrender

Agreed!

Well, I started out about 4 months before the Anni packs came out.

....then things changed for the worse.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Spankmeplis - Heavens Tear
    Spankmeplis - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i say hi and wonder ifi have an anniversary ticket yet
  • Adam - Heavens Tear
    Adam - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lululul @ prediction. I can just imagine it now... people would be like "who the f- does he think he is" ;(

It must be pretty awesome now though... TT80 stuff probably worth **** now as girls can probably flash some ___ for some free mats.

I might come back and try some new classes. Recently I have just been playing games like [censored] 2 beta and [censored]'s [censor] 2 (see im obeying forum rules still).

Who else visited the forum lately? I'd love to have some 5 year reunion in the future. I'd get to see people married in real life... Wargasm graduating from 6th grade... and all that good stuff.

Whoa, tell me where and when and I'll pass it along to Julz, that's something to celebrate :)
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Whoa, tell me where and when and I'll pass it along to Julz, that's something to celebrate :)

DUDE!!!!!!!!b:pleased Whats up man? You,Julz and Cat still play JD? or anything else? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Adam - Heavens Tear
    Adam - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    DUDE!!!!!!!!b:pleased Whats up man? You,Julz and Cat still play JD? or anything else? :P

Hey man, good to see you! I just read the whole fall of Evo story, that's messed up, nice to see how things played out.

Nah, JD didn't last long, we switched to ROM with Phatius and Winter for a while though (which apparently didn't help Evo). Then we went on to that other game that Hong, Neo, Sticky, and everyone else went to. Julz, Headshot (Med), DB, and Des are still there (technically me too but I haven't had the time for awhile now). Haven't seen Cat is a looong time, which is too bad, no idea where she ended up.
    edited May 2010
    Hey man, good to see you! I just read the whole fall of Evo story, that's messed up, nice to see how things played out.

Nah, JD didn't last long, we switched to ROM with Phatius and Winter for a while though (which apparently didn't help Evo). Then we went on to that other game that Hong, Neo, Sticky, and everyone else went to. Julz, Headshot (Med), DB, and Des are still there (technically me too but I haven't had the time for awhile now). Haven't seen Cat is a looong time, which is too bad, no idea where she ended up.

Sweet man. Maybe you guys should think about playing Forsaken World when it comes out CB. :D It'll be some time this year, and here's to me hoping that PWE staff doesnt totally muff that game up to soon.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ohno big kitty, Lets grab Cotto, and the three of us can rule FW!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • randomplayerl0lz
    randomplayerl0lz Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    zzzzz konari a mod.. what has pw come to...
    StickyGreen can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lots of ppl lvl 100+ XD
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lots of noob ppl lvl 100+ XD

Fixed that for ya b:victory
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There so many 100 make me feel it no more special . . b:chuckle
    And it's always funny seeing lv 100 saying
    " What do you mean ? Don't worry i know what to do. "
    " What should we do ? Sorry i am still new. "

Or when they helping people on low lv instance like bh 29 . .

" We must find a tank, i am an arcane i can't tank quingzi. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hisui, You need to come back and level then try and rejoin Enrage. Every major TW player migrated to Enrage so the guild has become the undisputed #1 guild on Heaven's Tear. Oh, I destroyed people's hopes and dreams to be a member of Enrage. b:cute
    There so many 100 make me feel it no more special . . b:chuckle
    And it's always funny seeing lv 100 saying
    " What do you mean ? Don't worry i know what to do. "
    " What should we do ? Sorry i am still new. "

Or when they helping people on low lv instance like bh 29 . .

" We must find a tank, i am an arcane i can't tank quingzi. "

LMAO *** yeah >.<

i remember times when there was no BH than i was lvl 94

when there was no hyper stoned than i was lvl 101

i play for 20 months now yay b:cute

even remember whole maps lazy ppl have auto fly now and there klickable links, i can dream the PWI map and every instance i know where to go b:pleased
    edited May 2010
    even remember whole maps lazy ppl have auto fly now and there klickable links, i can dream the PWI map and every instance i know where to go b:pleased

That's a sign you either got no social life whatsoever :p or played too long b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I was 95 before BH came out. was 101 before MQ came out, and almost 101.50 when Hypers came out. And yes before auto-path was available, ppl used to do WQ by knowing which NPC = which place. And www.pwdatabase.com/pwi was our best friend in finding Quest starter npcs... when we couldnt click the green link... and there used to be ppl zhening for exp, tho venos were never welcome b:sad I used to "zhen" just me and my herc in hell on physical mobs.... now everything got reduced to CS WQ BH FF ->>> cash-shop ftw. Some ppl maybe still grind to get their wine fees for bhs but i guess thats about all the grinding on srv nowadays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    "and there used to be ppl zhening for exp, tho venos were never welcome '

We used to bring venos on our zhenning parties, but they were the lures on their mounts. I remember zhenning on nightscream for hours at a time, or over on the stupid horn nose things. Those were the days. Before all your exp was handed to you, and I think people were more helpful then too. You would spend 3-6 hours sitting in BB chatting with the wiz and archer who were sitting in DDs, and you would actually meet people more so than doing a 20 minute BH for the same freaking exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear
    TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ohno big kitty, Lets grab Cotto, and the three of us can rule FW!!

ummmm no hell no

I'm going to be the Best Bard in that game BELIEVE IT b:bye
    edited May 2010

We used to bring venos on our zhenning parties, but they were the lures on their mounts. I remember zhenning on nightscream for hours at a time, or over on the stupid horn nose things. Those were the days. Before all your exp was handed to you, and I think people were more helpful then too. You would spend 3-6 hours sitting in BB chatting with the wiz and archer who were sitting in DDs, and you would actually meet people more so than doing a 20 minute BH for the same freaking exp.

I.....actually agree with you on this.....*writes down date/hour*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Can't wait till FW comes out as well. Charater customization is similar to PW for once. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Can't wait till FW comes out as well. Charater customization is similar to PW for once. b:cute

Everything is similar to PW.

... which is why I won't be playing it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    All I don't want in that game is BOTS. I'm sick and tired of that ****. b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    All I don't want in that game is BOTS. I'm sick and tired of that ****. b:infuriated

they confirmed they wont have bots there. which is great, that game is going to really be something as long as they dont ruin it with CS items in the beginning -_-

:D cant wait till then im retired from mmos i think o.o i wanna TW one last time though here ;o
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    its gonna be ****

anything PWE is just a money ra.pe, thats all they care about
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2010

BM's were the same.. just used to run abt pulling mobs while the rest of the squad fell asleep watching TV till the eventual party wipe :P Zhenning was more like permitted botting for other classes.

* and as for solo (yes real solo just 1 charachter) grinding, a gold charm was 300k so we could AOE grind for an hr or two and make triple the outlay in drops.. can't be done now :(
    Almost to a point where you need to cash shop to do dailies :)
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    BM's were the same.. just used to run abt pulling mobs while the rest of the squad fell asleep watching TV till the eventual party wipe :P Zhenning was more like permitted botting for other classes.

* and as for solo (yes real solo just 1 charachter) grinding, a gold charm was 300k so we could AOE grind for an hr or two and make triple the outlay in drops.. can't be done now :(
    Almost to a point where you need to cash shop to do dailies :)

Those were the days.
    I remember when seasame yuanxiao first came about, I've never bought an MP charm since. I used to set up a repeating macro on my G15 keyboard, pop an xp scroll or two and go to work while the Edya Zhen machine kept running.
    I like pie
    edited June 2010
    Those were the days.
    I remember when seasame yuanxiao first came about, I've never bought an MP charm since. I used to set up a repeating macro on my G15 keyboard, pop an xp scroll or two and go to work while the Edya Zhen machine kept running.

And if something went wrong us leaving you there dead and grabing another DD for the duration. ahhh those were the days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And if something went wrong us leaving you there dead and grabing another DD for the duration. ahhh those were the days.

I keel you!!

Normally it was all the DDs dying because Edya's BB went down and she was off making a sandwich.
    I like pie