PWI Official server max level increased

Options
GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver
GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
As many of you may know. The max level on PWI official server is 105. Some private servers have the limit at 150. I was told yesterday by a very reliable sorce that the official servers would be increased to 150 max level. Does anyone have any information on this subject?
Post edited by GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well lets think about it. There is fb 109 that is not yet avaliable, yet the dungeon itself is there. I have seen a level 116 or so mold in PWI. If you check the auction house you can see armor there for upto about level 135.

I don't see any reason why the max level here would not go up eventually.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    <<<AGREES>>>

And since there is no one even close yet to max level, I doubt it will be anytime soon. I know there is someone who made like lvl 101 a few days ago or so....

But lvl 105 you have to have like 4 billion exp. She will not be making the cap here anytime soon. My guess is it will take her months to make it there. No 1 can play 24 hours a day, every day all the time. No sense in them implementing something that will no doubt bring in more bugs and problems to fix til its needed.

Well lets think about it. There is fb 109 that is not yet avaliable, yet the dungeon itself is there. I have seen a level 116 or so mold in PWI. If you check the auction house you can see armor there for upto about level 135.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I'm guessing they are slowly patching some of that into the game, so that when they increase the level cap it won't need a huge patch to implement it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Maybe they'll level out the exp curve just to make use of the new lvl cap?b:victory
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    149 -> 150 = 5 TRILLION XP FTW b:infuriatedb:infuriatedb:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Argalon - Dreamweaver
    Argalon - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I can only hope they'd also implement better ways to get exp for those levels b:sad otherwised it'd take 3 or 4 lifetimes to get to 150 lol.
  • Brotherdave - Heavens Tear
    Brotherdave - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    <<<AGREES>>>

And since there is no one even close yet to max level, I doubt it will be anytime soon. I know there is someone who made like lvl 101 a few days ago or so.....

This version has been out for about a year and only 11 ppl out of thousands are at lvl 101. I don't see them implementing a higher cap for a while yet
    "Nobody is that much better than anybody else at the big table. They have different styles, different ways of doing things. But everybody gets the same cards." - Robert Duvall in Lucky You
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Please make an effort to post suggestions in the correct section, thank you b:thanks Sources cannot be "very reliable" regarding things like that, if they worked for the company they would not release that kind of information
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Please make an effort to post suggestions in the correct section, thank you b:thanks Sources cannot be "very reliable" regarding things like that, if they worked for the company they would not release that kind of information

Area 51-level secrecy? b:shutup
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    :/ the level cap is the one thing that I really don't like about this game. I've never seen one with a cap so high o.o let's face it, it's not good for the game or the players, they lose a lot of players at level 80-90. Quite honestly, with a lower level cap territory wars would be more interesting and all they'd have to do is add in more gear, options, and instances for people at the cap and raise the level cap by like.. 10... every once in a blue moon. This 150 **** is just too much -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Area 51-level secrecy? b:shutup

something like that b:shocked Didn't you read my story about how we go to work every day?
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    something like that b:shocked Didn't you read my story about how we go to work every day?

You go to work??? I thought they made you all live in the basement of the building. Thought you all was always at work.b:chuckle
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Whether he does or not, it's top secret. :P
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

or do they? how can we even be sure that spoons is real and not some counter-inteligence agent?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think the max for the Chinese version is even higher than 150
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • kaaseter
    kaaseter Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Damn because they change the option's from the private server Max level 105 then to Max level 130 but also they must gonna get net features weapon's Armor's.
  • BlademastrxX - Lost City
    BlademastrxX - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol nah its pointless raising the lvl cap the devs should seriously focus on making more quest for higher lvls before doing anything else
  • madform
    madform Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think level 150 should still be there, even if it would take a long to make it there.

Maybe lower the xp loss to 4% at a certain point, since you would end up losing a billlion xp lol.

No hardcore player wants to hit a cap. That means quit.
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just a question,... where would anyone level 130 than be able to grind?
    i guess things like that require a lot more of map :-)
    (just think about it,... another 45 levels to add,...)
    that d mean roughly 40% more map they d need to give?
    do those "other" servers have a bigger map already?
    if someone says some chinese server has level 150+ already,... than where they grind?
    (srry for the bump, but its kinda interesting to know,...)
    and will there be any such big patch soon?
    (soon, as in december or so,...)
    :-)
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No one has even hit 105 and no one probably will at least for a few months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • KorreCon - Harshlands
    KorreCon - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Actually I think they have secrets that they hold even from area 51 they are in AREA 510!!! b:shutup Don't tell them I released that info especially not online or I might get fired!!! But as long as you stay quiet about it the Area 510 can stay our little secret that even area 510 doesn't know about.

(This for all you know is an alt of mine that I made to enjoy the real game play of my own game.)
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Actually I think they have secrets that they hold even from area 51 they are in AREA 510!!! b:shutup Don't tell them I released that info especially not online or I might get fired!!! But as long as you stay quiet about it the Area 510 can stay our little secret that even area 510 doesn't know about.

(This for all you know is an alt of mine that I made to enjoy the real game play of my own game.)

This thread is from almost 2 years ago b:shocked
    EPIC necro

btw, it's funny to see how back in the beginning, they thought it would be a few months till the cap was reached. Now with all the exp handed out, we still don't have anyone even close
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • KorreCon - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This thread is from almost 2 years ago b:shocked
    EPIC necro

btw, it's funny to see how back in the beginning, they thought it would be a few months till the cap was reached. Now with all the exp handed out, we still don't have anyone even close

Lv 102 Nurfed harshlands its closer than lv 101 right? am I right?
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dunno, I thought there is a lvl 103 lready o.O

anyway NECRO, inb4 lock >:}
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KorreCon - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maybe there is just not on harshlands.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    epic necro
    mentioning the unmentionable
    pretending to have official new about game not yet released......

hi spoonsb:bye
  • KorreCon - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    epic necro
    mentioning the unmentionable
    pretending to have official new about game not yet released......

hi spoonsb:bye

what is necro?
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what is necro?

Necromancy was defined in what seems like the only thread in the "Rules of Conduct" forum. But here is a link for you:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5415832&postcount=3
  • f0xxya
    f0xxya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Umm lv 150.

Now, i drop 300 coin each mob. With mob lv 150 i drop probably 500 coin... and DQ drop reward from NPG is lowered of 20%

But

1) Crazy Stone...at lv 150 probably need Shard lv 5-6 (50-200K for each shar for 5 differente shard). Total 250K-1KK
    2) hyper stone: ok, hyper stone 300K each can make with 5 hyper stone 1200% and farm 1 day more exp. This is 1,5KK each day
    3) TIger Badge quest. Lv 80 need 1KK to buy Gray Badge...150 probably 10KK to buy Gray
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    omg.....

/inb4lockofmassiveproportions
This discussion has been closed.