Demon/Sage Conversion

Sciro - Sanctuary
Sciro - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Blademaster
I was just curious if any of you Demon/Sage BM's plan on converting and if so why?
Post edited by Sciro - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I may not be lvl 89 yet, but I see no reason to change my first thought of being a Demon BM (especially considering i've already started to gather the books for it XD)
  • Miekkailija - Sanctuary
    Miekkailija - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I dont plan. I couldn't live without demon sparkb:victory
    Leader and former of the guild Finland in Sanctuary server

Started pw at 12th december 2008

Retired: June 2010

Started again as wizard on PvP server: March 2011
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I know at least two sage BMs that are going demon... and one that's considering. Don't know a single demon BM that has any interest in going sage though lol.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I am a sage BM and I wouldn't change to demon even if it transfered all skills and I got 1000 gold b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You dont know what your missing bro b:laughb:laugh

Why would anyone want to last longer when you can kill faster xD
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You dont know what your missing bro b:laughb:laugh

Why would anyone want to last longer when you can kill faster xD

I kill faster than demon BM ^^ 5 attack speed and sage fist mastery b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meursault - Dreamweaver
    Meursault - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    That's either with Cyclone Heel or Wind Shield/Relentless Courage

Cyclone Heel makes you lose 2 seconds of DPS every 20 seconds (not faster by all means)

And having to keep Wind Shield/Courage up makes your genie hardly usable for other things (which is quite a loss for both PvE and PvP).

As for Sage Fist Mastery, it's just extra 15% weapon damage, even with a +10 Striking Dragon that's only +150 base damage. A bit better than +1% crit but not really to the point where it makes a difference.

The only real plus of Sage is the 25% damage reduction. Probably worth it for someone with 4 base APS
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2010

OMG that is so b:sleepb:sleepb:sleep
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Healll - Raging Tide
    Healll - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    could someone plz tell me how i can become a demon/sage
  • Healll - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    cause i dont know
  • Healll - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    cause i dont know how
  • AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide
    AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    cause i dont know how

Ok dude, #1, please don't 3x post when the second two are just edits of the first one. #2, this is the blademaster forum, not the help-out-a-nab forum. #3,[this is the part you'll like] You can't do it till lvl 89 neway, so do your own research on your class forums, and sit tight. It's a bumpy ride. Until lvl 70, unless your class/build is an easy decision [eg: archers' awesome=crits, crits=demon. case closed], you will NOT have to even think about it. Why? because you won't have enough real experience to truly decide. By the time you get there, if you STILL don't know, you're doing something wrong.

Back on topic!

I'm not there yet on my BM, but I'm doing a fist/axe/capped-vit [prob restating that though, when I can afford it] build, so I'm deff going demon, just for the spark. b:angry sage has never really entered my mind.
    My _____ are...
    Archer: fun
    Blademaster: Awesome
    Wizard: BIDS. <-- Coming soon
    Cleric: New, idk yet :)