[B]Fix teleport map for wide screen [/B]

SuddnDeath - Heavens Tear
SuddnDeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
People with wide screen monitors can not acces the northern or southern teleport sites without going to a narrow window mode. This has been a problen since the tideborn were added 6 months ago.
Post edited by SuddnDeath - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's been a problem alot longer than the TB existed. It's simply cause PWI wasn't made for wide screen... screens
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This would make me very happy, if they fixed map widescreen issues
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Zackey - Sanctuary
    Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yeah, this is a problem for me too and i think it needs fixing, a simple fix would be to make it a zoomable interface
    What signature?
  • Goorin - Heavens Tear
    Goorin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    agreed you'd be suprised at how much less people whine when the game runs smoothly w/o bugs :P as for me since i got my new lappy i have to set my start bar to auto hide and stretch my game screen to max height just to be able to port to the tideborn area
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    - signed

this is important to feel immersed into a game world.

Now you just giggle at the game, with all the bugs. b:laugh
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361