Easiest Class to level and good at PvP?

zenwarrior21
zenwarrior21 Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I need to know which class is a good choice for pvp. I am looking for a class that
1. Very Easy to level (like BM)
2. Very good at low level to endgame PvP(like archer)
3. Not too time consuming
4. Overall pick-up-and-play

I am planning on going barb or BM, but im not sure which one is easier to level up. Are barbarians good at low to endgame pvp, or would those be blademaster. If it is blademaster, what would be the best weapon for them? Are fists the easiest way to grind? If these classes do not fit the category, then would assassin be easier to grind and pvp with instead? Please give your opinions.
Post edited by zenwarrior21 on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I need to know which class is a good choice for pvp. I am looking for a class that

I am planning on going barb or BM, but im not sure which one is easier to level up. Are barbarians good at low to endgame pvp, or would those be blademaster. If it is blademaster, what would be the best weapon for them? Are fists the easiest way to grind? If these classes do not fit the category, then would assassin be easier to grind and pvp with instead? Please give your opinions.

BM should be easier to level by far.

Fists are good in PvE, but you can AoE grind with axes.

And to be good with any class, you need to put a lot of time into it. You can, of course, reduce this time by putting lots and lots of real life money into the game, but that kinda defeats the purpose of playing in the first place.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sin and Veno would be your other options but i agree BM is the closest to what you're looking for.

As for not too time consuming this is an MMO, there's no such thing.
  • CJseven - Raging Tide
    CJseven - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sin and Veno would be your other options but i agree BM is the closest to what you're looking for.

As for not too time consuming this is an MMO, there's no such thing.

oracles, hyper xp stones nah don't need a lot of time to level in this game anymore
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    assassin are your best bet i lvled my bm and i lvled my assassin to lvl 79 so far and yes the sin is by far easier. no oracles used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Touche 10 char
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    assassin are your best bet i lvled my bm and i lvled my assassin to lvl 79 so far and yes the sin is by far easier. no oracles used.

Mayby because they are 3BH/day now?

For your question: Best to Pk: Archer, Assassins and... Barbarian (HP charms+ 20K of HP)
    Dont cost to much: Venomancier, Psychic, Assassin
    But, every class can Pk correctly if you know how use it. But Sins and archer are the most easier.

For level up, its the same thing. If you know how level up quickly, you will level up all class easely
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited March 2010

this description = venomancer, the easy mode answer to everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    this description = venomancer, the easy mode answer to everything.

Yea, it's been long established even Chess players lack the incredible amounts of skill and ability required to play a class that's better off using regular attacks...
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    assassin at level 35 makes 30-40k every time I restock my pots. (I buy about 30 at a time, so do the math)

sin is an easy class to play, if you know how.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Yea, it's been long established even Chess players lack the incredible amounts of skill and ability required to play a class that's better off using regular attacks...
    doesnt take much brain power to send in a herc and wedge down a pet heal button either, debuffing and luring isnt rocket science, and whens the last time youve seen venos needing to manage aggro. learning aggro management on the other hand is a science in it self.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • zenwarrior21
    zenwarrior21 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I thought Assassins are hard to level up compared to other classes, but looks like they are not that hard if you use life powders i guess. As for barbs, I thought they are hard to level and arent good at pvp until like 80.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    sin heavy DPS, one on one they slaughter. but are a little squishy.

barbs have defense in true form, can take alot of hits but life powders are needed for sure. they're good in PVP as well from about 35 or so
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    doesnt take much brain power to send in a herc and wedge down a pet heal button either, debuffing and luring isnt rocket science, and whens the last time youve seen venos needing to manage aggro. learning aggro management on the other hand is a science in it self.

*waiting for a treatise on the science of aggro management to be released*

I guess waiting for a tanker to build aggro or just pacing yourself are extremely difficult things to do...
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    if youve seen how many party wipes occur at the hand of idiot DDs, youd realize, yes, it is a difficult thing to do, especially when one of the yellow mindless robots are tanking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    if youve seen how many party wipes occur at the hand of idiot DDs, youd realize, yes, it is a difficult thing to do, especially when one of the yellow mindless robots are tanking.

LOL, you're talking to the one veno that would not get an herc if it was given free... And yes, you're right, it takes an idiot not to manage aggro.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    LOL, you're talking to the one veno that would not get an herc if it was given free... And yes, you're right, it takes an idiot not to manage aggro.
    I don't plan on getting one on my veno either, maybe after I hit 90 or 100 but not before
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    good luck getting a party without one at 90+ :P, people are ignorant when it comes to venos without them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    assassin And Archer Ftw!!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Grindina - Harshlands
    Grindina - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Easiest class good in pvp? It doesn't matter which class r u. Oracle to lvl 105, get 100+ elite gear, refine it to +12, shard it with stones, pick on lvl 30s. U will rule even if ur petless veno
    Note:GM cape helps alot
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Necromancer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daose - Harshlands
    Daose - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    Necromancer.

LOL @ perfect timing.
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2010

all characters are easy to lvl now without grinding at all.Just do quest,bh,cs..and maybe wq(wouldnt do tht till 80).BM is great to aoe lvl grind at lower lvls on scrolls but grinding becomes null in the 85+ range to where the exp jsut blows..so just better to grind for drops that bout it.Barbs are limited in aoe grind but once u have a flow using tiger skills then switching to stand skills aoeing can be a blast.