PVP Question

OHa - Heavens Tear
OHa - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
If I run white named and don't attack anyone, I will not drop armor or weapons or do I still have 1% chance to drop armor or weapon.

Thanks
Post edited by OHa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I believe you have a 1% chance to drop an item from your inventory. Not what you are wearing/have equipped.

I suggest you check the PWI-Wiki for exact numbers.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • OHa - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    I just want to know if I drop my equipped weapons or armor while I'm white named.

Peeps from PVP servers get back at me please. b:victory

According to this http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/pvp

I still have a chance to drop an EQUIPED item even when I'm white named. Is that correct ?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    /facepalm

I don't know where you read that on that pvp screen. What I read is that it tells you, you have NA chance of dropping equipped item.
  • OHa - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Oh I'm slow , according to that table you don't drop equiped stuff even if you are pink lol!

I just want some confirmation from PvP war dogs. Because I have seen stuff drop even when people had dolls on them , on a PvE server though.

Edited: BTW that table lies , I droped some EQUIPED stuff while I was pink.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    /looks at server

WTF, I'm from Lost City. Oh wait, we don't pvp there do we??

BTW, I find it hard to believe that your friend dropped having an angel in his inventory.

PWI lies?? And you just are starting to realize that.

/exits forum
  • OHa - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    The question remains unsolved, DO I DROP EQUIPPED STUFF while white named? Because I know for a fact you DO DROP equiped stuff when you are pink even though that table I posted above doesn't say so.
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    /looks at server

WTF, I'm from Lost City. Oh wait, we don't pvp there do we??

BTW, I find it hard to believe that your friend dropped having an angel in his inventory.

PWI lies?? And you just are starting to realize that.

/exits forum

Just so you know on rare occasions when you are blood red you can drop stuff even if you have angels. Atleast that was possible a year ago or so (on HT server) , maybe it is fixed now ..... ( Or maybe people lied to me ? )

I personally never dropped anything that way , however friends of mine , and I mean more than FEW people , have confirmed that it is in fact possible.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    All PvP related questions should be asked here: PvP Ponderings and not in the General Discussion section.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    All PvP related questions should be asked here: PvP Ponderings and not in the General Discussion section.

Well moderator wannabe , why don't you move it there then ?

On Topic : Do you drop equiped items while white named ?
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    The answer is NO.

Like wtf, what else do you need to be told. A few 100 examples of PK battles where someone did not drop an item??
    edited May 2010
    Well moderator wannabe , why don't you move it there then ?

On Topic : Do you drop equiped items while white named ?

Moderator wannabe? I wouldn't want to be a moderator because I wouldn't be allowed to troll anymore. b:shutup

On topic: No, you shouldn't be able to drop items if you're white named & not pink. But that's still a bit sketchy since there have been rumors going around about people dropping their bounded equipment & other items even though they've had guardian scrolls. Even the safety lock is rumored to be glitched.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Moderator wannabe? I wouldn't want to be a moderator because I wouldn't be allowed to troll anymore. b:shutup

On topic: No, you shouldn't be able to drop items if you're white named & not pink. But that's still a bit sketchy since there have been rumors going around about people dropping their bounded equipment & other items even though they've had guardian scrolls. Even the safety lock is rumored to be glitched.

"Hugs Sacred Star" , you see that is what I'm talking about even though it's not suppose to drop. Sometimes it glitches and drops ? I mean why can't glitches glitch in favor of a player , ever notice we always lose stuff due to glitches , why can't it glitch and drop 500 gold mats in TT b:laugh
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    "Hugs Sacred Star" , you see that is what I'm talking about even though it's not suppose to drop. Sometimes it glitches and drops ? I mean why can't glitches glitch in favor of a player , ever notice we always lose stuff due to glitches , why can't it glitch and drop 500 gold mats in TT b:laugh

That would be epic. b:dirty
    edited May 2010

But then how would PWE make money off players like us? They like to glitch things in favor of themselves. b:chuckle

Anyway, the link someone posted in page 1 of this thread may be somewhat outdated. Someone in another thread pointed out the guardian scrolls still have the picture of a baby. Also, I remember when I was lower leveled and blue named, I dropped an item from my inventory when I was killed by a mob.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    But then how would PWE make money off players like us? They like to glitch things in favor of themselves. b:chuckle

Anyway, the link someone posted in page 1 of this thread may be somewhat outdated. Someone in another thread pointed out the guardian scrolls still have the picture of a baby. Also, I remember when I was lower leveled and blue named, I dropped an item from my inventory when I was killed by a mob.

The chart says you have a 1% chance to drop an item from you're inventory even if you're blue. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide