What the FAIL quest?!

Options
ALL_KILL - Lost City
ALL_KILL - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I think about Tiger Badge Quest ofc. I waited for this quest I thought it might be somethink nice but naw I am angry and really disappointed b:sad
...why?
for example I am lvl 68 and I have to buy 104 Grey Badge its about 550k b:shutup
if its dailly quest its imposible to many ppl spent 550k every day for done it.
Tell me guys what Do U think about it.
Post edited by ALL_KILL - Lost City on

Comments

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Was yet another thread about this subject needed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • ALL_KILL - Lost City
    ALL_KILL - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont know I serched but cannot foundmaybe I serched bad if is created this type theard edi sorry b:surrender
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You fail pretty hard at searching.

Link to the thread on this subject: New Daily.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I like how the person above me fails to read posts by people aside from the OP. If they had read the responses, they would have noticed I already included the link to the New Daily thread before she did.

Epic fail.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I like how the person above me fails to read posts by people aside from the OP. If they had read the responses, they would have noticed I already included the link to the New Daily thread before she did.

Epic fail.

If you notice, her posting time was only 1 minute after yours. She was probably already typing it as you were typing yours & you just ninja'd her.
  • Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Out of topic, but I have to do this...

*FACEPALM* There is only one minute of difference between both post with the link, so your last post was mean just there.

Back on topic, gonna read said link posted twice in one minute.

Lmao, I got ninja'ed too.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bored at work + seeing failure for what it is = mean posts.

As for her post only being a minute after mine, I could see that, but I even took my time to type out that post while doing actual work at work.

PS. 60 seconds is a lot of time (forum wise). Getting ninjaed at the same time though like how the previous person was, that's not so much. So if the person I made a mean post to had stated it during the same minute I did, I wouldn't have resorted to a mean post.

'nuff said.
    I call it how I see it.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Epic fail.

You failed to notice what the person under you noticed b:victory. i edit my posts after typing and talking to some ppl on msn. gotta resort to mean posts to feel better?or just to be entertianed at work. have a cookie btw you mean post was about as mean as a bunny ^^. have a nice day working .

Edit : gawd this thread is so full or Fail! we're doomed!

........................ / sarcasim
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Looking at a forum while you're at work. I can totally tell you'll either advance in your job or you're a piece of ****.

Judging by your attitude, just another stuck-up 100+ who spends her paycheck on a game.

/social life
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • SmokesMcPot - Lost City
    SmokesMcPot - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this quest is just another FAIL from the people at Perfect World HQ. as soon as i saw the price of these things i laughed and went on to do crazy stone. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME on this quest. When you see the NPC that gives this quest just look at him, give him the bird and keep on a walking or running. PLEASE Modify this quest GM's or whoever does those sort of things because this quest is a waste of server space
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bored at work + seeing failure for what it is = mean posts.

As for her post only being a minute after mine, I could see that, but I even took my time to type out that post while doing actual work at work.

PS. 60 seconds is a lot of time (forum wise). Getting ninjaed at the same time though like how the previous person was, that's not so much. So if the person I made a mean post to had stated it during the same minute I did, I wouldn't have resorted to a mean post.

'nuff said.

The forum post time doesn't display seconds. The likelihood that her post was a full 60 seconds after yours is very low. Mere seconds would be my bet. She didn't see your post because it wasn't there when she first read the thread.

In any case, your original post about her was out of order, out of context, and just plain mean.

Another reason PW is beginning to suck major donkey doo... too many in the community treat others with such impudence. You all can have it.

b:bye
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You failed to notice what the person under you noticed b:victory. i edit my posts after typing and talking to some ppl on msn. gotta resort to mean posts to feel better?or just to be entertianed at work. have a cookie btw you mean post was about as mean as a bunny ^^. have a nice day working .

Edit : gawd this thread is so full or Fail! we're doomed!

........................ / sarcasim

At least spell correctly before you start explaining yourself. And actually, I did notice, but I'm just a troll, and you've fed me. Thanks for the food.
    Looking at a forum while you're at work. I can totally tell you'll either advance in your job or you're a piece of ****.

Judging by your attitude, just another stuck-up 100+ who spends her paycheck on a game.

/social life

I like how non-factors always want to join in on the "fun" of upping their own post count. Did you really need to put in your own "two cents"? I really rather not explain myself on this whole work thing, but I will just for the heck of it:

I work at a library as a work-study student. STUDENT. Yeah, you got that right. I'm a college student. As for advancing in my job? Well, I don't really want to work in a library for the rest of my life considering this job is only to put spare change in my wallet for necessities such as food, rent, and utilities. Did you even consider that? No, you didn't.

You also jumped to the conclusion I'm "just another stuck-up 100+ who spends [my] paycheck on the game". Are you talking about yourself? Does this make you feel better automatically assuming that other people spend money on the game? No, I haven't spent wads of cash on this game except for the $10 I used as start up money nearly a year and a half ago because like I said, I'm a college student and everyone knows we're poor.
    I call it how I see it.
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    At least spell correctly before you start explaining yourself. And actually, I did notice, but I'm just a troll, and you've fed me. Thanks for the food.

I like how non-factors always want to join in on the "fun" of upping their own post count. Did you really need to put in your own "two cents"? I really rather not explain myself on this whole work thing, but I will just for the heck of it:

I work at a library as a work-study student. STUDENT. Yeah, you got that right. I'm a college student. As for advancing in my job? Well, I don't really want to work in a library for the rest of my life considering this job is only to put spare change in my wallet for necessities such as food, rent, and utilities. Did you even consider that? No, you didn't.

You also jumped to the conclusion I'm "just another stuck-up 100+ who spends [my] paycheck on the game". Are you talking about yourself? Does this make you feel better automatically assuming that other people spend money on the game? No, I haven't spent wads of cash on this game except for the $10 I used as start up money nearly a year and a half ago because like I said, I'm a college student and everyone knows we're poor.

Still a stuck-up 100+. b:scorn

Have you ever seen a picture of a troll?
    files_troll_2.jpg
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Kaieza - Heavens Tear
    Kaieza - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ...wait-so what was this thread originally about? b:avoid

/sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear
    AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    At least spell correctly before you start explaining yourself.

Hmmm... criticizing the spelling of another...

...but not punctuating correctly.
  • IEpicHealz - Archosaur
    IEpicHealz - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Epic fail.

Why are there some many bitchy people on the forums? b:puzzled
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have successfully derailed this topic. Thanks for the help guys and gals. It was much appreciated. b:thanks
    I call it how I see it.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why are there some many bitchy people on the forums? b:puzzled

It's a gift.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's a gift.

Thanks for the good laugh Olba. These guys seriously shouldn't feed a troll. b:chuckle
    I call it how I see it.